IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > General Topics > Open Chat
Reload this Page My Big Project this week.
Open Chat Discuss anything here.

My Big Project this week.
(#1)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default My Big Project this week. - 06-08-2008, 01:39 PM

I have some of this in my STS Log (don't know why I put it there) but I am putting it here now.

This has taken since last saturday to start doing. I will post up the finish product also.

Rick I took a picture of the Upper deck I told you about. Later on another project will be to frame that lower portion in to make a workshop.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_00010001.JPG (26.0 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_00010001_1.JPG (88.7 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_00040004.JPG (27.1 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_00030003.JPG (26.2 KB, 15 views)

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#2)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 06-08-2008, 01:40 PM

More.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_00050005.JPG (23.7 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_00100010.JPG (27.7 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_00120012.JPG (28.7 KB, 11 views)

(#3)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 06-08-2008, 01:42 PM

Finally making some progress.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_00020001.JPG (75.5 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_00030002.JPG (94.1 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_00040003.JPG (84.0 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_00050004.JPG (96.3 KB, 11 views)

(#4)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 06-08-2008, 01:46 PM

last three pics before we start again tommorow. Next pictures will be of the finsished product. Some of the areas I specifically took pictures of will be different areas of the deck. One in particular will be my grill area.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_00060005.JPG (103.4 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_00070006.JPG (116.0 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_00080007.JPG (89.6 KB, 11 views)

(#5)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 06-08-2008, 02:29 PM

It's coming along nicely! Good work!
(#6)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 06-08-2008, 03:07 PM

Thanks, Hopefully we will have it completely done by Wenesday so I can start really dressing it up for Father's Day.

(#7)
Old
Drakedogg has a spectacular aura about

Default 06-08-2008, 07:06 PM

I think you should post a picture of you and your Bob the Builder Hat!

Fear is not what defines you, your actions in the face of Fear is who you are!!! I won't be scared to push myself anymore!

http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJ...wner=drakedogg
(#8)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 06-08-2008, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakedogg View Post
I think you should post a picture of you and your Bob the Builder Hat!

It is an LSU cap.

(#9)
Old
ashley willcox has a spectacular aura about

Send a message via MSN to ashley willcox
Default 06-08-2008, 08:01 PM

looks great, great job

2010 is my year
we are what we pratice
prime
week one
week two
blast
week one
week two
(#10)
Old
Certifiable - Crazy Lady!
madmaxie is on a distinguished road

Default 06-08-2008, 08:03 PM

Looks great! Getting ready for our visit??? Hehehe
(#11)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to onetiredkris Send a message via Yahoo to onetiredkris
Default 06-08-2008, 09:58 PM

wow, that looks excellent. great work mac
(#12)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
omaha16859 is a jewel in the rough

Default 06-09-2008, 12:18 AM

Mine is getting there too, until the tornado came through last night and ruined my plans of finishing today. Freaking trampoline jumped a 6' fence and FLEW across the neighbors yard and took out their fence at the top of the hill. Luckily a tree caught it before it embedded in a house. Fence is dead, trampoline is fine, if you can believe that??!! Thing is a tank. Front tree needs to go bye bye too due to it's leaning at about 30 degree now. Hate bad weather. Neighbors had vents ripped off their roofs. Crazy stuff here indeed.

Jack3D and that's it, nothing else other then FOOD
(#13)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 06-09-2008, 05:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmaxie View Post
Looks great! Getting ready for our visit??? Hehehe
Any time you guys are ready.

(#14)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 06-09-2008, 05:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by omaha16859 View Post
Mine is getting there too, until the tornado came through last night and ruined my plans of finishing today. Freaking trampoline jumped a 6' fence and FLEW across the neighbors yard and took out their fence at the top of the hill. Luckily a tree caught it before it embedded in a house. Fence is dead, trampoline is fine, if you can believe that??!! Thing is a tank. Front tree needs to go bye bye too due to it's leaning at about 30 degree now. Hate bad weather. Neighbors had vents ripped off their roofs. Crazy stuff here indeed.
Last Sunday we had a big storm come through and it started hailing like I had never seen it before. It looked like Snow on the ground after it stopped. Then we found out the damage. My truck has hail damage. and the crappy thing is we are using the garage to store the power equipment and we had my wife's truck parked down the street at her brother's house and it sustained damage as well. My house has got some holes in it from the side where it hit and I don't know about the roof yet. I will deal with all of this after this deck is completed. Can't sit and worry about it though. That is why I pay freakin insurance. It is just getting contractor's to come and do it as most don't want to do small jobs. Hell, the truck will be more expensiive than the house. It ain't to bad but bad enough that it needs to be fixed. Just little small dents that you really have to look for to see.

Yesterday was a bitch for me as I had to Mow the yard first then I moved the rest of the lumber by hand into the back yard so we don't have to walk so far while making out cuts on the boards. That my friends was a workout all in itself. Then to top the evening off late in the day we jumped in the pool and it felt like bath water. YUCK !!!! My wife insisted a couple weeks ago she wanted a solar blanket for the pool I told her I did not think we would really need it. I warmed up the pool alright last week when the water was colder but these nights we are having it has not lost hardly any heat. It still beats the 90 + degrees we are having with the sun beating down on us. I have literally no shade in my yard so the sun is just cooking us all day. Gotta love sunscreen.

(#15)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 06-10-2008, 06:45 AM

We made some great progress yesterday. got a lot of decking done and even made the cooking area to my gym.

Hopefully get most of it finished up today and tommorow my dad is teaching me how to build some special kind of boxes by the stairs. Pictures will follow.

I weighed yesterday and I have lost 20 pounds so far.

Combination of all this hard work and eating small meal. I just can't eat big while working this hard. Don't really want to.

(#16)
Old
PolskaPete is on a distinguished road

Default 06-10-2008, 03:04 PM

Looks great mac, you're going to love it once it's all done.
(#17)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 06-10-2008, 03:16 PM

Thunderstorms are passing through right now, we can't do anything as of this moment. We only have just a small amount left to do. Build some boxes by the stairs and then do some railing which is pretty easy. hopefully this rain will pass through before 4 oclock so we can get some stuff done.

(#18)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 06-11-2008, 07:01 AM

One more day and I will be finished. Or half a day is what my Dad is saying.

Pictures to come soon.

(#19)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
omaha16859 is a jewel in the rough

Default 06-11-2008, 08:47 AM

20lb's, yeah buddy!! Great work man, proud of ya.

Jack3D and that's it, nothing else other then FOOD
(#20)
Old
Voice of Reason
MIA
kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of

Default 06-12-2008, 05:33 AM

Looks great Mac, let me know if you need a sign, you know that Shopbot I build will carve most anything. If you could get me a .dfx or .EPS file of the IPYU logo I could carve it for you.

The mind and the body are interrelated: what you do to one necessarily effects the other. There must be a balance between the two. If your body is strong but your mind is weak, you are a powerful instrument with no direction; such an instrument rarely produces good. If your mind is strong but your body is weak, then you may be filled with purpose and good intentions but have no strength necessary to act on your impulses. You must strengthen your mind to control your body; and strengthen your body so you can always follow the good directions of your mind.