IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > General Topics > Sexual Health
Reload this Page loss of sexual desire
Sexual Health Sex discussion or anything sexually related. Must be over 21. Enter at you own RISK!!!

loss of sexual desire
(#1)
Old
bowmanhots is on a distinguished road

Unhappy loss of sexual desire - 02-14-2007, 01:28 PM

what would be the cause of me losing sexual desire? i enjoy sex w/my husband but it takes him to initiate. can anyone help?
(#2)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 02-14-2007, 02:25 PM

Welcome aboard! I'm no expert in this area especially on the female side. I don't know your age, situation, or anything about you, but I think how you feel about yourself can affect this area. I experienced this with my wife where after 2 kids, she gained some weight and just didn't feel good about herself, despite me being every bit as interested as I ever was. She fairly recently started exercising and eating better and is looking amazing....and she's wearing me out these days (disclaimer: This is not to be mistaken for a complaint...merely an observation ). I don't know if this is your case or not, but wanted to offer the scenario in case you didn't feel comfortable posting it.

-Rick
(#3)
Old
Senior Memeber
Jordan566 is a splendid one to behold Jordan566 is a splendid one to behold Jordan566 is a splendid one to behold

Location: Kirksville, MO while at school, and St. Peters, MO at home.
Send a message via AIM to Jordan566 Send a message via MSN to Jordan566
Default 02-14-2007, 03:38 PM

Good point. Also horomonal levels play a big role. What is your age and do you have any medical history?