IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > General Topics > Post Your Pictures
Reload this Page Tattooed Sports Model John Quinlan
Post Your Pictures Lets see what dedication and years of training have created!!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Tattooed Sports Model John Quinlan
(#1)
Old
Spidavale is on a distinguished road

Default Tattooed Sports Model John Quinlan - 04-29-2012, 06:23 AM

Hello everybody, I have been away from this great site for quite some time now but it is nice to be back. This is such an awesome site with so many cool people and such a wide variety of topics. I remember a while back when I first signed up how cool the administrators were so I want to personally thank them again. Great to be in a place with others who share the same goals, desires and interests as me. I know this is the "Post Your Pictures" section so I will post a photograph of myself taken this past week during a model shoot at Total Fitzness Gym in Wolcott, Connecticut (United States). The owner Dave "Fitz" Fitzpatrick is quite the amazing young man. He is in his mid 20's and owns his own gym and came back to compete in a recent bodybuilding competition that he did very well in after a near fatal car accident left him in a coma for 24 days and paralyzed. Dave also suffered seizures along his road to recovery but he didn't let that stop him. He is back in good health now and his story is a true inspiration to me. Dave, it was an honor to meet you bro and thanks again for letting me use your gym for the shoot. So below is a photo of me from that shoot. I have one week to go before my first show of the year, the NPC Jay Cutler Classic in Boston, Massachusetts. I will be competing in the Men's Physique Division. Should be an amazing show as Jay Cutler and Phil Heath are the scheduled guest posers. I am honored to be a part of this great event my friends! Please leave some positive feedback on my photo if you like, the kind words are always appreciated as with 1 week to go before show time they mean so much. Thanks everybody!!!!!!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Tattooed Sports Model John Quinlan Gym Shoot Image.JPG (121.8 KB, 5 views)