IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Your Community > I値l Pump You Up Q & A
Reload this Page Quick Question IPUP
I値l Pump You Up Q & A This special section is dedicated to answering all your questions. Diet, training, supplements, and any other questions will be answered here by our writers and staff at I値lPumpYouUp.com!

Quick Question IPUP
(#1)
Old
JMac-_- is on a distinguished road

Default Quick Question IPUP - 04-12-2012, 06:47 PM

First Time Poster but,
My friend recently told me that i should use Animal Cuts, Green MAGnitude, Jack3d, and Whey protein as my stack. What i was wondering was if this is safe to use (i.e too much stimulant)?

I'm not very knowledgeable on these things, and I was sure someone here could help me.
(#2)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 04-12-2012, 09:38 PM

Welcome! The last 3 you mentioned are fine together. I'm not familiar with animal cuts so when I can I'll look it up. I think it may be okay but better double check

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?g4dpm4
Sent via tapatalk. Get the app for your smartphone now and look how cool IPYU works with it!

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#3)
Old
ovitar is on a distinguished road

Default 04-12-2012, 09:50 PM

You shoul be fine as long as you don't take the animal cuts and it jacked too close together... You may want to assess your tolerance for the stimulants first.
(#4)
Old
ovitar is on a distinguished road

Default 04-12-2012, 09:58 PM

I've taken animal cuts it's a good fat burner/ thermogenic
(#5)
Old
CandyGirl is a jewel in the rough

Default 04-13-2012, 08:57 PM

I've also taken animal cuts. I didn't see a good or bad side of it. Good luck. Glad to see you one here. This place is great!! Very friendly People and knowledgeable and always willing to help. So never be afraid to post a question. Good luck!!

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?ftqolt
CG!!
(#6)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
j1r!!! will become famous soon enough

Default 04-13-2012, 10:26 PM

Welcome to the forum! Good luck on all of your goals.

Do work!
(#7)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
SouthernIllinois has a spectacular aura about

Default 04-15-2012, 08:59 PM

Welcome to the forum man. Animal cuts is great! I've never ran it with Jac3d though. When I ran Animal cuts, I ran it stand alone in the place of my other pre workout supps. However, there should be no problem with running them together but I agree with Ovitar you should probably run them alone at first to see how your body reacts to each compound by themselves. I've ran every NO product in the book and the only downside I've found to them is I build up a quick tolerance to them and have to up my dose. I used to run NOXPLODE by BSN every month, month after month and was having to mix 4 scoops at one time to get the same effect that 1 scoop used to give me so I wouldnt start out with more than what your body needs because you will end up just having to add more and more in the long run to get your desired effect. Just my 0.02