IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Training and Exercise > Training & Bodybuilding Routines
Reload this Page Clint Chapmans TRaining Blog
Training & Bodybuilding Routines Learn proper form, techniques, & bodybuilding routines here.

Clint Chapmans TRaining Blog
(#1)
Old
c-heavyweight is on a distinguished road

Default Clint Chapmans TRaining Blog - 10-23-2008, 08:30 AM

Hey, i am new to STS and will hopefully see the desired results from STS. I am one of Ronnie's local trainees in town and all i can sya is "Ronnie is a great guy and i know that he has developed the right training system for me to gain. today is Oct. 23/08 and the first day of my STS training. I want to wish everyone else on STS the best of luck and the finest of gains.
about me before STS
(#2)
Old

Wink about me before STS - 10-23-2008, 08:37 AM

i am 5'9" but a hard gaining ectomorphic. My wieght is only 161 pounds.
My BMI is 5.4% and here are my measurements as followed:

Neck: 15"
Shoulders: 49 1/2"
Chest: 45"
Arms: 16 2/8"
Waist: 29"
Legs: 22 3/4"
Calves: 15 1/4"

Still small, but STS and Mr. Ronnie are about to change all of that through brillant training.
Strength
(#3)
Old

Smile Strength - 10-23-2008, 08:49 AM

My strengths are as followed:

Flat barbell bench Press: 275x6
Barbell Squat: 405x2
Deadlift: 405x3
Lat PUll Down: 195x2
Straight Barbell Curl: 135x6

After STS trainign well see if these increase!!
(#4)
Old
Banned
antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future

Send a message via AIM to antihero
Default 10-23-2008, 09:11 AM

Welcome to the board. I'll be watching this, and as always, if you have any questions, feel free to ask.
(#5)
Old

Default 10-23-2008, 09:48 AM

thanks man, i'll be keeping in touch.
(#6)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 10-23-2008, 09:50 AM

Is that you in the avatar????

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#7)
Old
JT-Turner will become famous soon enough

Default 10-23-2008, 10:07 AM

Clint what time do you work out? I think Iv'e seen you in Gold's-

JT

Sometimes it is hard to find the forest for all the trees.

Never take diet advice from a fat man.
(#8)
Old

Default 10-23-2008, 11:54 AM

Yes, that is my avatar. Um, my schedule right is around 2 in the afternoon. for the past three weeks i was going in about 9 o'clock at night and lifting.
(#9)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 10-23-2008, 01:04 PM

Welcome bro! It's good to have you here!

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#10)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to onetiredkris Send a message via Yahoo to onetiredkris
Default 10-23-2008, 01:07 PM

welcome to ipyu cheavyweight!! good to see more people coming to ronnies online guild of sts
MAN!!!
(#11)
Old

Smile MAN!!! - 10-23-2008, 03:20 PM

This is great to have support in this sport/ art. Thanks for all of the support given and STS looks like it will be a blast. I just finished my first day in the gym on STS. It feels great! Changing my rep range and weight range(like Ronnie told me to do) feels good. Such a pump and so dense.
(#12)
Old

Default 10-23-2008, 03:29 PM

Sample 4 Day per week Slingshot Training System were each muscle is trained "once a week" using 3 exercises per major body part.

10-14 week training cycle in sequence for the 4 day per week training split. Muscle Definition and de-conditioning (the "anabolic prime") 2 weeks
Mass and Strength (the "anabolic blast") 8-12 weeks

There are 2 phases to each training cycle:

1. Prime: 2 weeks in duration, 2 high rep sets (12-15) per primary exercise and 1 set a piece for each of the two secondary exercises. (4 high rep sets per major body part) and during the prime you have the option of playing with new exercises on machines, etc, to renew your thirst for the basics.
2. Blast: 8-12 weeks in duration, 1-6 sets per exercise, (4-12 sets per major bodypart)

CARDIO FOR ANABOLIC PRIME:

Up to 5 days of cardio can be utilized to increase insulin/hormonal sensitivity and lose bodyfat. Cardio can be done after leg and back day since its low volume. Do not exceed a maximum time limit of 45 minutes per session.

CARDIO FOR ANABOLIC BLAST:

Only 1 to 2 aerobic sessions, if any, are best when blasting if at all possible. Cardio should be avoided on the days you train legs and back if you can.

SUPPLEMENTS: Fast acting over-the counter anabolics such Creatine and Leucine can be used during the blasting phase. Fast acting drugs such as Test Propionate, Trenbolone Acetate, Winstrol, D-bol, Anavar, etc can also be used during the blasting phase. Both fast acting over-the counter anabolics and fast acting drugs should be discontinued during the 2 week anabolic prime. Slow acting drugs like Test Enanthate, Deca and Equipoise can be ran as a base during the prime.

EXERCISES -Choose 1-2 key exercise and 2 secondary exercises for each major muscle group. In this sample we will concentrate on using only 3 exercises.

Warm up sets for a muscle group that is getting warmed up indirectly or up to 3 warm-up sets for a cold muscle group or areas that are prone to injury.
Warm up sets no included in samples! Insert your favorite exercise for each bodypart-including ones not listed in these samples-that works best for your biomechanical make-up. Both low and high rep sets are to be performed only with power-lifting movements during the blast. This means PREP SETS should only be utilized with power-lifting exercises. The split below is a mere sample so adjust the amount of sets/exercises needed that works best for your body type. Make up your own training split if desired. Each set other than warm-ups and prep sets are taken to good muscular failure!

WAIT AROUND 2 MINUTES BETWEEN SETS AND AROUND 3 MINUTES ON LEGS.
GO TO THE POINT YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T GET ANOHTER FULL REP THEN STOP AT THAT POINT. DO NOT GO UNTIL YOU FAIL ON A REP!

Sample of how you could reload and deload throughout this 8 week blast where each muscle group is trained once a week.

Week 1-12 sets
Week 2-12 sets
Week 3-8 sets
Week 4-12 sets
Week 5-12 sets
Week 6- 6 sets
Week 7-12 sets
Week 8-12 sets

Sample of how you could reload and deload throughout this 8 week blast training each major muscle group once a week using a 2-day- split. This makes reference to weekly training sets for each body part not work sets in each training session for each major body part.

Week 1-20 sets
Week 2-20 sets
Week 3-10 sets
Week 4-16 sets
Week 5-16 sets
Week 6-6 sets
Week 7-12 sets
Week 8-20 sets

During each phase you could organize your workouts as follows:

A.
Chest
Biceps
Forearms

B.
Calves
Legs
Abs

C.
OFF

D.
Shoulders
Triceps

E.
Back
Rear delts
Traps

F:
Off

G:
Off

H. Repeat training cycle following week on Monday.

This is NOT MY CREATION! THIS WAS CREATED BY RONNIE ROWLAND FROM HIS STS. Now, this is the training split I WILL be conquering in the next multiple weeks.
(#13)
Old
Ronnie Rowland is a splendid one to behold Ronnie Rowland is a splendid one to behold Ronnie Rowland is a splendid one to behold Ronnie Rowland is a splendid one to behold

Thumbs up 10-26-2008, 09:49 PM

You've gotta love Clint! A nineteen year old guy with great enthusiasm. Reminds me of myself at age 19 ..lol..

My mom once told me I would lose my drive for bodybuilding after getting married. Little did she know I have become worse and married Kathy who also has bodybuilding fever

Clint heres a more simplified version of the load and deload. Notice how I have a deload at the tail end of the blast to allow catch up growth to be finalized!

Sample of how you could reload and deload throughout this 8 week blast where each muscle group is trained once a week.

Week 1-12 sets
Week 2-12 sets
Week 3-12 sets
Week 4-6 sets
Week 5-6 sets
Week 6-12 sets
Week 7-12 sets
Week 8-6 sets

Sample of how you could reload and deload throughout this 8 week blast training each major muscle group once a week using a 2-day- split. This makes reference to weekly training sets for each body part not work sets in each training session for each major body part.

Week 1-20 sets
Week 2-20 sets
Week 3-10 sets
Week 4-20 sets
Week 5-20 sets
Week 6-20 sets
Week 7-10 sets
Week 8-10 sets

Ronnie
(#14)
Old

Default Ronnie - 10-27-2008, 07:56 AM

Thanks for the reload deload. i am glad you posted that because i did not no all of the principle weight/ set ranges.
up in strength
(#15)
Old

Default up in strength - 12-01-2008, 10:45 PM

Well sts has helped my strength enough for me to notice. 11 days ago i did chest. my workout set/rep/weight range is listed below:
Flat D.B. Presses 10x55, 8x80, 8x95, 6x105
Incline D.B. Presses 6x85, 6x70, 4x85
Decline D.B. Presses 8x70, 6x70, 4x85

Today i did
Flat D.B. Presses 10x75, 8x95(easy), 6x110, 4x110
Incline D.B. Presses 10x65, 10x75, 9x90
Decline D.B. PResses 10x70 for three sets

The weight increase is definatly notable. Tomorrow is leg day so i will record all of my lifts as well and post there changes from the previous weeks.

As for my brother Cameron he is doing better know and i think all of you whom have kept him in close in your prayers!!!!!!!
(#16)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 12-01-2008, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by c-heavyweight View Post

As for my brother Cameron he is doing better know and i think all of you whom have kept him in close in your prayers!!!!!!!
That is very good to hear!
(#17)
Old
Ronnie Rowland is a splendid one to behold Ronnie Rowland is a splendid one to behold Ronnie Rowland is a splendid one to behold Ronnie Rowland is a splendid one to behold

Thumbs up 12-03-2008, 05:22 PM

Good to see you back in the gym hitting it hard. Your brother is doing better than suspected so this is a very good thing. Chapmans are known for being tough..

(#18)
Old
AA EFX
rippednmichigan is a jewel in the rough

Default 12-03-2008, 08:51 PM

Good to hear man.

Social Media Manager/ Board Rep
Be sure to "LIKE" us on Facebook!!

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/
(#19)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 11-05-2008, 04:09 PM

I'd like to see this.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#20)
Old

Default 11-05-2008, 04:21 PM

i'll do it!!! But how?