IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > General Topics > Sexual Health
Reload this Page Worst Sexual Experience ever
Sexual Health Sex discussion or anything sexually related. Must be over 21. Enter at you own RISK!!!

(#21)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
Fed372 is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via ICQ to Fed372
Default 04-26-2007, 03:52 PM

I have plenty of bad/wierd sex stories. Does that count. none I wanna tell you guys about. You will have nitemares and shun me forever.
(#22)
Old
victor is on a distinguished road

Default 05-10-2007, 08:44 PM

I always keep my sex life private... but since this is the internet ... haha..

sorry if im graphic...

Back in highschool i liked this girl and i invited this girl over to my house and she said no but wanted me to go to hers. We went to her house and she started giving me head. all of a sudden she stops and her mom is coming up the stairs. she gets up and RUNS downstairs and i'm left with a giant boner in my pants (i was wearing shorts) and her mom started starring at me. Her daughter (the girl) was like shouting "mom we were just studying!" lol. Her mom asked me like a million questions and like wouldnt let me leave. When i tried leaving, the girl didnt even look at me and lead me out her house. So i got lost and ran into her dad.

That was my worst experience.
(#23)
Old
adrian_wej is on a distinguished road

Default 06-04-2007, 12:14 PM

I got one.

One night in college me and my three roomates all came home with girls. I guess it was one of those nights when the stars align. So the next morning, after the subsequent rush of embarassed and unsatisfied women out of the apartment, three of us are all sitting around the living room laughing talking shit and what not, and the fourth roomate comes out of his room, lights up a cigarette and sits down to join the talk. We all sit there staring for about 5 minutes then just continue the conversation. We didn't tell him his goatie was crusted with dried period blood until we were all in the middle of the university's caffeteria to grab breakfast. His reaction was priceless. And he never did the damn dishes so screw him.

Promise little, do much.
(#24)
Old
charger71 is on a distinguished road

Default 06-04-2007, 02:20 PM

he earned his red wings hahaha thats just gross...
(#25)
Old
Banned
The Chop Stick can only hope to improve

Default 06-27-2007, 07:12 PM

the worst sexual experience would be.. finding out the girl youre with is a man.. unless youre into that type of thing.
(#26)
Old
IPYU PHOTOSHOP DESIGNER
LittleGuy has a spectacular aura about

Default 06-28-2007, 02:28 PM

Jimmy Hat broke on a risky piece of trim
(#27)
Old
Banned
antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future

Send a message via AIM to antihero
Default 07-03-2007, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian_wej View Post
I got one.

One night in college me and my three roomates all came home with girls. I guess it was one of those nights when the stars align. So the next morning, after the subsequent rush of embarassed and unsatisfied women out of the apartment, three of us are all sitting around the living room laughing talking shit and what not, and the fourth roomate comes out of his room, lights up a cigarette and sits down to join the talk. We all sit there staring for about 5 minutes then just continue the conversation. We didn't tell him his goatie was crusted with dried period blood until we were all in the middle of the university's caffeteria to grab breakfast. His reaction was priceless. And he never did the damn dishes so screw him.
oh my fucking god, that is great. college is by far the best time ever, and the shitty pranks you get to pull on people are great, luckily ive still got a few years left, so im only starting to hit my prime with pranks....
(#28)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 07-03-2007, 04:01 PM

OH man! That's good adrian! That reminded me of this:

There was a group of guys at the club and one in the bunch I didn't know well, but he was a friend of a friend and picked up a chick and left with her fairly early...he was drunk already too. Later that night he shows back up and as he was walking in the club, he's grinning all while sporting a light colored shirt with a smeared stripe that extended from his neck down to the bottom of the shirt. Classic stuff!
(#29)
Old
Hart18 will become famous soon enough

Send a message via AIM to Hart18
Default 12-20-2007, 12:34 AM

two words....whiskey dick. only happened twice, but it sucked so bad!
(#30)
Old
indianballer will become famous soon enough

Send a message via AIM to indianballer
Default 12-20-2007, 05:40 PM

When I was learning how to safely pull out with a girl who has irregular periods...scary as shit
(#31)
Old
Resident Ginger
Leigh has a brilliant future Leigh has a brilliant future Leigh has a brilliant future Leigh has a brilliant future Leigh has a brilliant future Leigh has a brilliant future

Send a message via Yahoo to Leigh
Default 12-23-2007, 02:17 AM

awww man.... no such thing as safely pulling out, dude. Preejaculate generally contains sperm as well.
(#32)
Old
Mad Scientist
madman is a splendid one to behold madman is a splendid one to behold madman is a splendid one to behold madman is a splendid one to behold

Default 12-23-2007, 02:51 AM

Okay - my first semester at college, I had a two roomies. One of my roomies and I came home after work and crashed on or respective couches (we paid way less rent than our other roomie - who got the bedroom). Okay, I almost was asleep and I heard his door open and out comes this naked chick - no big deal. She went into the bathroom - I heard the water running and had to pee. Okay - she comes out and I go in after she was back in the bedroom. No prob so far... I was coming out of the bathroom when I see my roomie (the one that has the bedroom) coming out of the kitchen with the 2 pound tub of country crock butter - I ask him WTF are you doing with the butter (he was going back to the bedroom) he replies "Let's just say I wouldn't eat toast for brekfeast if I were you".
Needless to say, I didn't eat toast EVER again in that house!

madman
(#33)
Old
indianballer will become famous soon enough

Send a message via AIM to indianballer
Default 01-08-2008, 01:51 AM

Well we trust BC to take care of preejaculate...we don't take chances with the whole kit n kaboodle though, if you will