IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > General Topics > Sexual Health
Reload this Page it just doesnt stop lol
Sexual Health Sex discussion or anything sexually related. Must be over 21. Enter at you own RISK!!!

it just doesnt stop lol
(#1)
Old
cra_training_zy will become famous soon enough

Default it just doesnt stop lol - 07-16-2012, 10:56 PM

ok i think i have a problem, and since we have this feature in the forum im going to make use of it.

right this isnt a new problem but its got worse since my last break up, i just think about sex constantly, and i mean it does not stop. i always feel on edge and i and get restless when the thought comes into my head of, "i really should be having sex right now" i almost feel like im wasting time when im not either having sex or bashing my bishop till my wrist goes to failure. and im not just thinking about the edjaculation, oh no, im thinking about undressing the woman, touching her bare skin etc etc. its the whole performance. i know i sound dirty but it is becoming a problem, where i cant feel content within myself for not having sex. im only 22 and ive only had one long term partner, and we had to split due to relgious reasons (shes indian and im not do the math lol) so i quess im feeling like she was stolen away from me by her familly and i miss the intimacy. (really miss it) i diddnt have this problem so bad when i was with her, so its obvioulsy a depression issue? all i know is i cant take the constant urges all the time, i know its a good thing but not when its constant, its like torture.

just to add in case you diddnt know, that is not me in my profile picture, that is the 1975 mr universe ken waller. just thought id clear that up before i drag his good name through the mud.
(#2)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 07-17-2012, 08:29 AM

I remember that age....and what you are going through! I dunno...but a good "f*k buddy" would be good right about now wouldn't it?!? I don't know why more women don't go along with this type of arrangement. But usually if sex is involved...they wanna get married. LOL

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#3)
Old

AX
-Euro Man -
recarp82 is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via Yahoo to recarp82
Default 07-17-2012, 09:25 AM

agree 100% rick.when your young a good fb or 2 is what ya need.

Controlled labs supps.
(#4)
Old

Default 07-17-2012, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickB View Post
I remember that age....and what you are going through! I dunno...but a good "f*k buddy" would be good right about now wouldn't it?!? I don't know why more women don't go along with this type of arrangement. But usually if sex is involved...they wanna get married. LOL
in an ideal world rick, in an ideal world. but as you say, theres always a catch, if theres is no catch, then you can bet your bottom dollar that i,ll walk away with a scorching case of herpes, and then i,ll be starting another thread in sexual health section called "eternal itch" also british women are even more so unlikely to go along with a fb arrangment, and even more likely to want commitment. it comes down to men being black and white, and women being technicolor and in HD. all i am is a mere 1940,s televison with a crackling display and muffled sound. women just have too many features that my poor old 1940,s televison will never understand.
(#5)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 07-17-2012, 08:34 PM

Don't worry about the Ken Waller Photo. I knew it was him when you first put it up. I've met him on several occasions and know him so I knew it was him. LOL.

As far as your problem. I don't see one you a Male simply put. You are just admitting the fact that what others won't . So cool beans with me.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#6)
Old

Default 07-17-2012, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoaringMad Mac View Post
Don't worry about the Ken Waller Photo. I knew it was him when you first put it up. I've met him on several occasions and know him so I knew it was him. LOL.

As far as your problem. I don't see one you a Male simply put. You are just admitting the fact that what others won't . So cool beans with me.

hes by far my favorate bodybuilder and the physique ive strived for for many years, hes actully on my who id like to meet list and you,ve met him several times (slightly jelous lol).

thankyou for your post anyway, very reassuring. i nearly diddnt post this but im glad to be in a supportive and understanding forum, so i feel like i can talk about this stuff too as well as training. lets just hope no ladies stumble upon it.
(#7)
Old
alegator is on a distinguished road

Default 07-17-2012, 09:16 PM

Just remember the three most important things in a good relationship - love, trust, and honor.

And once you get on her, don't get off her!!!!
(#8)
Old
CandyGirl is a jewel in the rough

Default 07-17-2012, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickB View Post
Lmao!!! Coming from a woman a good F*** Buddy is hard to find. Most men get to jealous!!! Lol but yea at that age usually marriage is on their mind. So my advice grab yourself a hot Cougar!! They've been there done that and most often don't want to do it again!!! Good luck with your search.

CG!!
(#9)
Old

Default 07-17-2012, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cra_training_zy View Post
hes by far my favorate bodybuilder and the physique ive strived for for many years, hes actully on my who id like to meet list and you,ve met him several times (slightly jelous lol).

thankyou for your post anyway, very reassuring. i nearly diddnt post this but im glad to be in a supportive and understanding forum, so i feel like i can talk about this stuff too as well as training. lets just hope no ladies stumble upon it.
Ha!! To late. I actually read it but didn't want to be the first to post!! Don't worry no "piggish" make thoughts coming from me. Your a hormonal young man. I get it. There's women out there like you too just got to find one and since I'm from across the pond I don't know a lot about British women.
I'd suggest a good pocket P***Y. I've heard their fun.

CG!!
(#10)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 07-17-2012, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyGirl View Post
Ha!! To late. I actually read it but didn't want to be the first to post!! Don't worry no "piggish" make thoughts coming from me. Your a hormonal young man. I get it. There's women out there like you too just got to find one and since I'm from across the pond I don't know a lot about British women.

CG!!
LMAO or this would work too.
http://www.fleshlight.com/build-your...&ad=3191468774

LOL

(#11)
Old

Default 07-18-2012, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyGirl View Post

CG!!

pocket p****y lol, to me the p****y is 1 thing out of 100 things, i want it all, legs, hair, face, feet, hands, lips etc. i cant immagine making love to a pringles can with a rubber top very fun.
(#12)
Old

Default 07-18-2012, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoaringMad Mac View Post
lol why do we need the light? it could be awkawad if you work in a serch team at night and you get your torches mixed up, whoa! how do you explain that?
(#13)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 07-18-2012, 07:46 PM

Quote:
lol why do we need the light? it could be awkawad if you work in a serch team at night and you get your torches mixed up, whoa! how do you explain that?
LOL I have no Idea

(#14)
Old
Kubitzky is on a distinguished road

Default 07-24-2012, 09:15 PM

Quote:
pocket p****y lol, to me the p****y is 1 thing out of 100 things, i want it all, legs, hair, face, feet, hands, lips etc. i cant immagine making love to a pringles can with a rubber top very fun.
whats in bold concerns me. I hope your talking about hair on head??? ha, j/p! Nothing wrong man. Go to street corner and spend a few ones!

Life Isn't About Waiting For The Storm To Pass, It's About Learning To Dance In The Freakin Rain.
(#15)
Old

Default 09-08-2012, 02:18 PM

Here in the states they do sell full blown dolls with open mouths open who ha's but not sure about hair!! Man your in a conundrum. Good luck tho.

CG!!
(#16)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to onetiredkris Send a message via Yahoo to onetiredkris
Default 09-13-2012, 07:30 PM

Highlights: 'beating the bishop' 'Pringles can'
I love it.

As illpumpyouup's resident douchebag I suggest that at 22yrs old to just wrangle up as many women as you can and tell them whatever they need to hear in order to maintain sexual activity.

If your looking for the whole fk buddy thing: I suggest single mothers. Reasoning: They know the short comings of falling in love, high chance of low self-esteem, don't have spare time that childless girls would demand you to fill. You can get an amazing deal for very little effort.
(#17)
Old

Default 09-13-2012, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetiredkris View Post
Highlights: 'beating the bishop' 'Pringles can'
I love it.

As illpumpyouup's resident douchebag I suggest that at 22yrs old to just wrangle up as many women as you can and tell them whatever they need to hear in order to maintain sexual activity.

If your looking for the whole fk buddy thing: I suggest single mothers. Reasoning: They know the short comings of falling in love, high chance of low self-esteem, don't have spare time that childless girls would demand you to fill. You can get an amazing deal for very little effort.
Omg 1TK your killing me here. So agreed!!! I would suggest an older single mom tho. This way chances of her kids being out of toddler stage is better. More free to do the wild thing whenever she wants.

CG!!
(#18)
Old
The IPYU Lab Rat
Jacentk2 will become famous soon enough

Send a message via ICQ to Jacentk2 Send a message via AIM to Jacentk2 Send a message via MSN to Jacentk2 Send a message via Yahoo to Jacentk2 Send a message via Skype™ to Jacentk2
Default 09-14-2012, 10:46 AM

CTZ .... I feel you pain. I only had one sorta serious GF before I was in Army......and since then have not been able really to find anyone. Pretty much alone 90% of the time. As for fleshlights they come in handy in Iraq. Yes I have one with two different inserts. 1TK if I knew where to go and finds them I would but I'd need that wingman to throw me out the plane....too self conscious I guess.... CTZ, but at least you're in way better shape than I am....ladies don't come looking for guys like me.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

-------------------------
Certified Spinning Instructor
by Mad Dogg Athletics, Inc.
http://www.spinning.com/en/
I hate those in the gym that try to bully others.
Stop showing off and get outta my way!!!
I am here to work.
Work It Harder, Make It Better,
Do It Faster, Makes Us Stronger.
More Than Ever Hour After,
Our Work Is Never Over.

Last edited by Jacentk2; 09-14-2012 at 10:49 AM. Reason: dam auto spell on cell phone
(#19)
Old

Default 09-17-2012, 05:47 AM

wow in so late on this thread sorry guys!

so to sum up, i need to find a senior citizen? well there is a 93 year old woman down the street called deirdre. she cant stand up strait and shakes when she walks, pretty sure whatever i would do would kill her but is it worth a shot? i even have my lines:

roses are red, violets are blue, you smell like turkish delight, how would you like to bonk friday night?

got it! boom!

(i never was much of a poet)
(#20)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 09-17-2012, 10:55 AM

okay this is getting weird now.
LOL