IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > General Topics > Open Chat
Reload this Page Postwhore Thread.
Open Chat Discuss anything here.

(#6581)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 09-02-2010, 09:45 AM

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xB7iz1HTh9U"]YouTube- Old woman shoots MP40 Machine gun[/ame]

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#6582)
Old
BigFiveFive has a spectacular aura about

Default 09-02-2010, 10:59 AM

thats one of the funniest video out there imo, old school...but im in the floor everytime i watch it.

(#6583)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
PAPAW is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via AIM to PAPAW
Default 09-02-2010, 11:36 AM

She likes that automatic doesn't she.
(#6584)
Old
AA EFX
- B-RAD -
brad1224 is a jewel in the rough

Default 09-08-2010, 07:37 PM

HAHAHAH!

Obsession is what weaklings call the dedicated, do or die, never give up, if you are not 110 into bodybuilding get the fuck out now, rip it off the floor and lift, IF THE BAR AINT BENDING YOUR JUST PRETENDING!

AAEFX Rep

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AllAmericanEFX
Twitter: @AllAmericanEFX
Instagram: @AAEFX

http://www.aaefx.com
(#6585)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
Gerbilo is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via AIM to Gerbilo
Default 09-09-2010, 08:08 PM

Alright, here is me just thinking out loud again.

So, I got my Superpump250 a few weeks ago. Have been using it regularly preworkout. Compared to Jack3d it seems very tame. Not sure if anyone else has tried both and can chime in with their personal experience, but I figured I'd mention something. I haven't had any problems with it, just not the noticeable energy kick. I'm not saying it's not working, I'm sure it is in a more subtle manner, just babbling on again

Alright, that is enough nonsense, time to hit the weights. Rock On!
(#6586)
Old
AA EFX
- B-RAD -

Default 09-09-2010, 09:59 PM

for me ss250 is way above jacked

i was taking like 6 scoops of jacked cuz the scoop size played with my head lol

what is your dose at? 3 scoops of ss is crazy!!!

Obsession is what weaklings call the dedicated, do or die, never give up, if you are not 110 into bodybuilding get the fuck out now, rip it off the floor and lift, IF THE BAR AINT BENDING YOUR JUST PRETENDING!

AAEFX Rep

(#6587)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to onetiredkris Send a message via Yahoo to onetiredkris
Default 09-09-2010, 10:18 PM

for me they both seemed to work the same. id say superpump gave me more a 'pump' sensation, while jacked gave me more beta alanine tingle.

they both taste amazing, but sp250 lemonade is the greatest

LOL at brad, yeah man... the scoop size definitely didnt please me.
ill take more fillers please
(#6588)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 09-10-2010, 04:19 AM

I was at 1 1/2 - 1 3/4 scoop Jack3d, for Superpump I've been using 2 scoops.

I've still got a lot of the tub left though, so I'm going to keep seeing how it goes. Maybe a scoop of each for a nice mix haha.

I was backward with the scoop size. Jack3d was the first pre-workout I tried, so that is what I had gotten used to.
I have the lemon burst flavor since that is what I had heard all the praise for. Not bad at all, the Jack3d lemon-lime is pretty good as well.

Thanks for the input though. After the Superpump maybe I'll give Muscle Marinade a shot, since it seems to be the popular thing around here haha.
(#6589)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Default 09-10-2010, 09:01 AM

As bad as I dislike Muscletech, NanoVapor is still my fave for repeated boosts! For some reason the last couple I've tried just don't do everything I need without headaches.

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#6590)
Old
AA EFX
- B-RAD -

Default 09-10-2010, 09:30 AM

lol yeah vapor isnt bad to be honest

AAEFX Rep

(#6591)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Default 09-10-2010, 10:58 AM

vapor is too strong for me for some reason. i cant take two scoops, end up feeling like im on fire. seriously.

powerful supplements get me excited
(#6592)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 09-10-2010, 07:15 PM

Well I plan on giving a few different ones a shot, comparing and contrasting. It is going to take a while but maybe I'll put up a little mini review of a handful after I've tried more. NanoVapor will go on the list.

On a side note, I am not sure if this is due to the Superpump at all, but I have added a little weight to my routine, and since I've had some extra time, a couple more exercises to my routine and I've only had a tiny little bit of soreness. Especially today I expected to be a little stiff but, no problems at all. I'll take it, tomorrow I will be attending a bachelor party and will be hurting bad enough from that hahaha.
(#6593)
Old
AA EFX
- B-RAD -

Default 09-11-2010, 04:33 PM

thats a good idea...i have tried every single preworkout that is out...i should throw that up

you could have been gaining weight from ss but its prob more so the lifting the eating food

AAEFX Rep

(#6594)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 09-14-2010, 02:58 PM

Alright, I had just realized that I was running very low on protein, so 5lbs of ON whey and 2lbs of ON casein ordered up! Unfortunately I don't have much cashola lately, but I figured this is a good investment, should last quite a while. Plus the extra 5% discount from the IPYU store is sweetness.

I got gutsy and ordered Carmel Toffee Fudge for the whey, hopefully it is tasty, I've only ever gotten plain chocolate of any brand since it is normally a safe bet.

WOOOOOO!
(#6595)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 09-14-2010, 04:10 PM

Man, I hope I don't tick anyone off here, but I gotta let this rip!

Droid phones BITE the big one! If you've never owned an iPhone you won't even understand what I mean. If iPhones didn't exist I'd be all over a Droid....but they aren't even a close 2nd place! F*K I'm tired of working on the bosses new Droid! It made me love the iPhones that much more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: Let me go on record (maybe google will find this when some other frustrated user needs the info) and say that The Samsung Fascinate Droid will do screen capture or screenshots without being rooted. Get the app Shootme and it works. To access the screenshots, you will need Astro File Manager.

*Also note....iPhone does this with simultaneous clicks of 2 buttons straight out of the box and you can access them through your photo collection. From there, you can view it, delete it, forward it with SMS, email it, upload it to Facebook, photobucket....etc.

Last edited by RickB; 09-14-2010 at 04:20 PM.
(#6596)
Old
The Riot!

Default 09-14-2010, 04:37 PM

terrible. no matter how much i hate dropped calls, i still dont think im trading in my iphone
(#6597)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 09-14-2010, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetiredkris View Post
terrible. no matter how much i hate dropped calls, i still dont think im trading in my iphone
Kris, around these parts, all the companies drop calls. The coverage is shat, and cell companies in general just suck. Verizon is strong at point A, but not point B. ATT is strong at point B but not point A. The other companies....well....good luck period!

(#6598)
Old
AA EFX
- B-RAD -

Default 09-14-2010, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickB View Post
Kris, around these parts, all the companies drop calls. The coverage is shat, and cell companies in general just suck. Verizon is strong at point A, but not point B. ATT is strong at point B but not point A. The other companies....well....good luck period!
so true!!!!

AAEFX Rep

(#6599)
Old
The Riot!

Default 09-16-2010, 02:13 AM

understood. but i live in the la/hollywood area, you think ATT would have such a highly populated area covered. but maybe its the volume of users on the network that make it so shitty.

all i know is i can make/receive calls when im in my house. i have to walk to the street and wait a minute for it to 'think' about it =\
(#6600)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 09-16-2010, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetiredkris View Post
understood. but i live in the la/hollywood area, you think ATT would have such a highly populated area covered. but maybe its the volume of users on the network that make it so shitty.

all i know is i can make/receive calls when im in my house. i have to walk to the street and wait a minute for it to 'think' about it =
If you mean you have no signal, that is not a bandwidth issue. That is merely a low/no signal issue. That can be resolved with one of these:
http://www.wireless.att.com/learn/why/3gmicrocell/

If it truly is a bandwidth issue, that's when you have enough signal, but your call won't go through. Also, I believe all cell companies in dense areas roll people off of their calls to make slots available. A little bit like "rolling brownouts/blackouts" with electricity where their demand is exceeding the output of the electric grid. This lightens the load and allows other people to have electricity at different times. I've heard Cali is the main state that does this. Is that true? Our company has never done it.