IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > General Topics > Open Chat
Reload this Page Postwhore Thread.
Open Chat Discuss anything here.

(#5681)
Old
AA EFX
rippednmichigan is a jewel in the rough

Default 11-02-2009, 11:31 AM

MARCO........

Social Media Manager/ Board Rep
Be sure to "LIKE" us on Facebook!!

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/
(#5682)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 11-02-2009, 12:20 PM

....Polo!

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#5683)
Old
n2jss is on a distinguished road

Send a message via Yahoo to n2jss
Default 11-02-2009, 09:11 PM

Whats's going on in I'll pump you up world lately? HAHA just dropped in to say hey!!
(#5684)
Old
AA EFX

Default 11-03-2009, 05:11 AM

I like the new banner.

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

(#5685)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Default 11-03-2009, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n2jss View Post
Whats's going on in I'll pump you up world lately? HAHA just dropped in to say hey!!
Welcome back bro! Good to hear from you! How have you been and are you still hitting the iron?

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#5686)
Old
Resident Ginger
Leigh has a brilliant future Leigh has a brilliant future Leigh has a brilliant future Leigh has a brilliant future Leigh has a brilliant future Leigh has a brilliant future

Send a message via Yahoo to Leigh
Default 11-03-2009, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Dude, where the crap have you been? Things going well?
(#5687)
Old
AA EFX

Default 11-03-2009, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Welcome back! You still hitting the weights?

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

(#5688)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to onetiredkris Send a message via Yahoo to onetiredkris
Default 11-03-2009, 08:07 PM

it takes everyone some time to get back into posting after the weekend, normally mondays are big but things seem slow lately.

we need more posts, ware is tom at??
(#5689)
Old
Voice of Reason
MIA
kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of

Default 11-03-2009, 08:28 PM

Welcome back N2jss. Long time no see.
I been eatin deer meat all week and just got back home with a fresh kill, I love bow season, salt and pepper go good too.

The mind and the body are interrelated: what you do to one necessarily effects the other. There must be a balance between the two. If your body is strong but your mind is weak, you are a powerful instrument with no direction; such an instrument rarely produces good. If your mind is strong but your body is weak, then you may be filled with purpose and good intentions but have no strength necessary to act on your impulses. You must strengthen your mind to control your body; and strengthen your body so you can always follow the good directions of your mind.
HEY KICK
(#5690)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
PAPAW is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via AIM to PAPAW
Default HEY KICK - 11-05-2009, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickboy View Post
Got a cold from sitting in the rain Tuesday. I will kill a big deer with my bow between now and next Friday. I had a nice one at 15 yards but could not get the shot off. He ran off just as I got to full draw. I could have killed it 25 times with a gun but the bow is another matter. Oh well Sat the 7th (one week) will be black powder season but I may go back to the bow and leave rifle hunting off this year. Been eating some good tender loin too.
YOUR KILLN ME KICK....DON'T GET ME WRONG I'M TICKLED TO DEATH THAT SOMEONE IS SEEING DEER. THE ONLY ONE'S I'VE SEEN IS ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD. MY SON AND GRANDSON BOTH GOT SHOTS (MUZZLELOADER) OFF; THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT THEY GOT THEIR POWDER GOT DAMP. MY SONS GUN, THE CAP WENT OFF AND HE WAITED AND JUST ABOUT THE TIME HE TOOK IT OFF OF HIS SHOULDER IT WENT OFF. BAD STUFF. MY GRANDSON HIS JUST DELAYED AND WENT OFF. I TOLD THEM TO KEEP THE END OF THEIR BARREL DOWN, BUT WHAT DO I KNOW. THEY MISSED TWO DOE. MODERN GUN SHOULD BE A DIFFERENT THING.
(#5691)
Old
Voice of Reason
MIA
kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of

Default 11-11-2009, 03:38 PM

I don't like black powder anymore. Too much cleaning, only one week to hunt and the added danger of stuff like what you are talking about delayed ignition, the bow is more reliable and it will be regular rifle season Saterday so look out big feilds. I did take a doe the other day with my bow, I'll be having back strap for dinner tomorrow.

I hope you guys get something soon. The grill is waiting!

The mind and the body are interrelated: what you do to one necessarily effects the other. There must be a balance between the two. If your body is strong but your mind is weak, you are a powerful instrument with no direction; such an instrument rarely produces good. If your mind is strong but your body is weak, then you may be filled with purpose and good intentions but have no strength necessary to act on your impulses. You must strengthen your mind to control your body; and strengthen your body so you can always follow the good directions of your mind.
(#5692)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
PAPAW is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via AIM to PAPAW
Default 11-12-2009, 09:22 AM

Congratulations on your harvest. I almost got a six point the other evening coming home from the store. I would have been using a Nissan Frontier for a weapon. I got stopped in time though. It crossed the road and turned around and looked at me like it was saying "nananana" then trotted off. It was a good size deer. Good luck with modern gun. Fill me in on how it goes.
(#5693)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Default 11-13-2009, 03:14 PM

man, one little slice of half burnt salame can make a pile eggs amazing.
breakfast = 6 eggs,2 yolks, 1 slice salame diced in, two pieces of olive oil pan toasted bread, lettuce, tomato, multivitamin.

always my favorite meal.
(#5694)
Old
AA EFX

Default 11-13-2009, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetiredkris View Post
man, one little slice of half burnt salame can make a pile eggs amazing.
breakfast = 6 eggs,2 yolks, 1 slice salame diced in, two pieces of olive oil pan toasted bread, lettuce, tomato, multivitamin.

always my favorite meal.
That sounds good OTK.

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

(#5695)
Old
The Riot!

Default 11-14-2009, 01:20 AM

it is, key item is to slightly burn the salame. my guino side comes out real well
(#5696)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 11-16-2009, 10:41 AM

I'll bet that is good Kris!!! I like salami!

Mason and I ran out to Pop's land and rode around a bit. Here he is chauffeuring me around:

(#5697)
Old
Voice of Reason
MIA

Default 11-17-2009, 11:27 AM

Well I'm going to the gym. I don't really feel it I'm sore as crap from squats Sun and chest on Mon but it's time to get it. Tomorrow is a rest day!! I'm going to take a hot shower and see if it helps me get going.

BTW Rick I rode the raptor yesterday THRILLING!!! but my neck is a little sore today I need this lift !!

(#5698)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 11-17-2009, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickboy View Post
Well I'm going to the gym. I don't really feel it I'm sore as crap from squats Sun and chest on Mon but it's time to get it. Tomorrow is a rest day!! I'm going to take a hot shower and see if it helps me get going.

BTW Rick I rode the raptor yesterday THRILLING!!! but my neck is a little sore today I need this lift !!
Cool Kick on the Raptor! You don't know how close I was to purchasing a sport ATV rather than a utility one, but.....

Is today back day?

(#5699)
Old
BigFiveFive has a spectacular aura about

Default 11-20-2009, 02:45 PM

Went and saw New Moon last night for the premiere, good shit.

(#5700)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 11-20-2009, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFiveFive View Post
Went and saw New Moon last night for the premiere, good shit.
I was actually wondering if guys liked these shows as well. I thought they might be too lubby dubby, but wasn't sure. Good story & action?

My wife went and saw it @ midnight last night.