IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > General Topics > Open Chat
Reload this Page Postwhore Thread.
Open Chat Discuss anything here.

(#5641)
Old
Voice of Reason
MIA
kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of

Default 10-11-2009, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoaringMad Mac View Post
If I get to make some I will ripped.
I'm let 'em walk Mac I mean I have passed on some 5-8 yard shots. But look out for Tuesday I may take one. I need to post some pictures of my area. It is beautiful. I am hunting another farm this year too. It is the land my mother grew up on. My Grandfather and uncles cleared it by hand.

Rick Awsome ride.
Rippped I will attempt to hook you up with some deer. I actually have 20 plus pounds from last year so that is why I am passing on smaller deer no need for meat. Still my sight pin is getting ready.

The mind and the body are interrelated: what you do to one necessarily effects the other. There must be a balance between the two. If your body is strong but your mind is weak, you are a powerful instrument with no direction; such an instrument rarely produces good. If your mind is strong but your body is weak, then you may be filled with purpose and good intentions but have no strength necessary to act on your impulses. You must strengthen your mind to control your body; and strengthen your body so you can always follow the good directions of your mind.
(#5642)
Old
Voice of Reason
MIA
kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of

Default 10-11-2009, 10:11 AM

Time to go hit legs. It may be hunting season but from now till the end of Oct or middle of Nov. depending on how I feel we will continue to lift heavy. Right now bench 225 (bad shoulder and all), squat 300 and dead (raw) 365. The lifts are legal no half squats or racked deads the real deal.

A rare posting of numbers by Kick. it's not how much I lift it's how hard I hit and kick.

The mind and the body are interrelated: what you do to one necessarily effects the other. There must be a balance between the two. If your body is strong but your mind is weak, you are a powerful instrument with no direction; such an instrument rarely produces good. If your mind is strong but your body is weak, then you may be filled with purpose and good intentions but have no strength necessary to act on your impulses. You must strengthen your mind to control your body; and strengthen your body so you can always follow the good directions of your mind.
(#5643)
Old
matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future

Default 10-11-2009, 02:29 PM

Thats some great lifts kickboy!

"The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

"Doubt me, hate me, you're the inspiration I need" - HateBreed
(#5644)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 10-11-2009, 07:12 PM

I am done working the fields and stuff at the hunting club. Just got back from the last grueling day putting up latter stands and other stuff. No more work. Now, time to hunt. Now, maybe I won't be so tired to workout now.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#5645)
Old
...has GOT Strong!

Anabolic Addiction
getstrong is a jewel in the rough

Default 10-11-2009, 07:38 PM

Good lifts Kickboy!
(#5646)
Old
ashley willcox has a spectacular aura about

Send a message via MSN to ashley willcox
Default 10-11-2009, 08:34 PM

great job kick

2010 is my year
we are what we pratice
prime
week one
week two
blast
week one
week two
(#5647)
Old
Voice of Reason
MIA

Default 10-12-2009, 05:28 AM

Many thanks guys. I have never felt I had decent numbers and have always blammed MA training and cardio (I know excuses are a dime a dozen ). I know they are still pretty light but I am working the weakness. We all want to bend bars but I have to accept that I just don't have the genetics for true power lifting and at the same time work as hard as I can to improve where I am. I'm also slightly concerned about injury as all my lifts are up and have been going up for the last 6 weeks. I plan to shut it down the first Saturday in November. (This is also opening day of black powder season). I will attempt to still push hard, add just a bit of cardio but not increase any weights just maintain. Then in Jan or Feb of 2010 I will go back to the heavy lifting and try to carry some extra muscle into 2010.

At my age I am starting to feel that lifting heavy along with some cardio is the best way to stay strong, not wear joints out and stay fit. I also feel 2 full days of rest every 7 days is a good thing too. Sorry for thinking too much I need to eat some oats and get ready to do chest.

(#5648)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 10-12-2009, 12:44 PM

Great job kick on those lifts!
(#5649)
Old
AA EFX
rippednmichigan is a jewel in the rough

Default 10-12-2009, 07:01 PM

Good job Kick!

Welcome back Rick!

Social Media Manager/ Board Rep
Be sure to "LIKE" us on Facebook!!

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/
(#5650)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Default 10-12-2009, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippednmichigan View Post
Welcome back Rick!
Thanks bro! It's good to be back. Had so much fun it hurt a bit
(#5651)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to onetiredkris Send a message via Yahoo to onetiredkris
Default 10-13-2009, 12:36 AM

Don't stress it kick. We all tend to put ourselves down, but trust
e when i say your an insperation to many people(me being one)
(#5652)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Default 10-13-2009, 12:38 AM

Well I joined the world of smart phones, so now I have no excuse not to be online all day
(#5653)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 10-13-2009, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetiredkris View Post
Well I joined the world of smart phones, so now I have no excuse not to be online all day
Saweet!

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#5654)
Old
germanpotato is on a distinguished road

Default 10-14-2009, 08:45 PM

hey guys! whant to start a new cycle next week i want mass and stength whats the best out there? just did two spawn cycles with pct of course

thanks germanpotato.
(#5655)
Old
The Riot!

Default 10-15-2009, 01:07 AM

Phera/pplex is generally the strongest route
(#5656)
Old
AA EFX
rippednmichigan is a jewel in the rough

Default 10-15-2009, 07:35 AM

Phera's a good one, just got me a bottle of PRoven Phera in the mail yesterday (though I won't be running it any time soon).

Social Media Manager/ Board Rep
Be sure to "LIKE" us on Facebook!!

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/
(#5657)
Old
The Riot!

Default 10-15-2009, 08:28 PM

i hope no one here is a philly fan. dodgers are taking it this year. los angeles vs anaheim for the freeway series!
(#5658)
Old
The Riot!

Default 10-15-2009, 08:33 PM

the second i post that, philly hits a 3 run homer =\
(#5659)
Old
Voice of Reason
MIA

Default 10-16-2009, 06:39 AM

I have been looking into a new bench press method. It is a power lifting method and I hope to put up a good lift today. When I go for my heavy single I'm going to let someone else put the weight on the bar, I don't want to know how much is there and get to thinking I'm just going to focus and press, in a straight line with support from the bench.

(#5660)
Old
The Riot!

Default 10-16-2009, 03:17 PM

push it kick!