IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > General Topics > Open Chat
Reload this Page Postwhore Thread.
Open Chat Discuss anything here.

(#5521)
Old
matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future

Default 08-03-2009, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetiredkris View Post
man. those crunch berries look friggin delicious
I know. I havent cheated on my diet and then rick has to go and post something like that

"The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

"Doubt me, hate me, you're the inspiration I need" - HateBreed
(#5522)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 08-03-2009, 03:43 PM

LOL! Sorry Matt.

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#5523)
Old
AdamB is on a distinguished road

Default 08-04-2009, 01:39 PM

well my post 2-a-days [dad, you dont have to comment on the "2" :-) ] was 4 pieces of peppered bacon, 3 burritos and about to be more eggs and bacon!!! beat that!

its easy for people to make a first impression on you, but it takes hard work and a passion for what your doing to get your true title.

And people say first impressions are important...i proved that wrong myself.
(#5524)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Default 08-04-2009, 09:05 PM

You're lucky two-a-days aren't like they used to be....nuff said!

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#5525)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 08-04-2009, 10:19 PM

You got that right.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#5526)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to onetiredkris Send a message via Yahoo to onetiredkris
Default 08-05-2009, 12:40 AM

man my dodgers just molesting the brewers tonight. we needed that game
(#5527)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 08-06-2009, 09:55 PM

So get this. I'm talking to my brother and he asks me if I remember that off-color text he sent to me and several others. It had something in there about a fire extinguisher in it. I said "yeah, it was funny!" He said well, I intended to send it to Cale (our cousin) and he said I have him in my phone 3 times due to him changing #'s and whatnot. Just never got around to fixing it.

He gets a call and the caller name shows as Cale M on his phone. He answers it and said, hey did ya get the fire extinguisher...then loses signal and disconnects. When he regains signal, on the iPhone you just go to recent calls and touch the screen and he did where it showed Cale M. Well, apparently cousin Cale don't have that particular # anymore, it belongs to a now very pissed off lady. She commences to wearing my brother out cursing at him and everything. He said he could not get a word in edge-wise and she hung up when she was done. He sent a text to her stating that she must now have the # that use to belong to his cousin. And that she shouldn't jump to conclusions that he was trying to make her mad when all it was, was a mistake on his part.

Later that day, he gets a voice mail from some guy claiming to be her nephew and threatened my brother and said if my brother would just tell him where he was that he'd come to him. My brother noticed the area code and it's in Houston. Little does this guy know, but my brother travels to Houston 5 times a week. My brother called the guys phone # and he doesn't answer. My brother leaves a voice mail and told him that he didn't have to come to him because he would be in Houston around 9:45pm and to call him. Well, the guy never called. This morning my brother texts him and asks why he never got back to him.

Oh the nerve of people. One simple mistake, my brother takes a verbal lashing for it, responds with a polite (non-cursing) matter-of-fact text, and then get's threatened.

These are the kinds of stories that sometimes blossom into ugly endings. I told my brother it ticked me off too, but it's best to let this go.
(#5528)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 08-06-2009, 10:30 PM

Yeah best to let it go. Funny how he never heard back when he said i would be there at 9:45 LMAO. toooooooo....... funnnnnyyyyyy

(#5529)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
j1r!!! will become famous soon enough

Default 08-12-2009, 01:44 PM

That's crazy.

Do work!
(#5530)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 08-14-2009, 09:22 PM

I've been racking my brain to think of how to do a Lat isolation movement. I have wings, but I want to be able to glide like a flying squirrel if I spread them haha!

I wanted something that would be totally bicep free to finish frying the lats after pull-ups or lat pull-downs. I think I have finally came up with a design that will work. Alas, the Lat Strap my own version (one on each side of a lat bar, your arms go through it with the strap towards your elbow):

IF I get an opportunity, I will video myself doing a demo. Not much weight on it though mind you due to me still taking it easy.

Last edited by RickB; 08-14-2009 at 09:28 PM.
(#5531)
Old
matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future

Default 08-16-2009, 12:27 AM

Rick definetly post up a video if you get a chance. I'm always looking for new movements to incorporate espically back, because of my injury.

I actually tried a new one out tonight. The gym I am workingout at doesnt have a seated cable row, but it does have a duel cable station. So I got an incline bench and did cable rows with it, having my stomach on the bench. You can stretch the lats out really good and squeeze the muscle. Absolutely fries my back, but you would have to put it towards the end of the workout because if your form gets bad it or you use too much weight, it ends up putting to much of the weight on your rear delts and traps instead of the lats. I'll try and get a video up of it as well.

"The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

"Doubt me, hate me, you're the inspiration I need" - HateBreed
(#5532)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 08-16-2009, 07:33 AM

Here ya go Matt:

My Lat Isolation Straps

(#5533)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 08-16-2009, 08:32 PM

Wow, it's been almost dead here on IPYU today. Don't make me TUI again!

(#5534)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 08-19-2009, 08:08 PM

Yo Whores! Why is no one whoring any more?

C'mon, we know ya got it in ya!
(#5535)
Old
Voice of Reason
MIA
kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of

Default 08-21-2009, 08:34 AM

I'm gone to the mountians for an off road weekend. My truck is loaded, along with my trusty YZ125 I'm also taking my newest toy, the Raptor 700. I have 15 gallons of 110 and I'm ready to play. I'm taking a case of Detour bars and lots of water so i'll try to eat pretty clean. I left plenty of chores for kickchick so wish her luck LOL me and JR are out of here. I'll try to get some pictures but it's hard for me to keep up with a camera or even a phone.

BTW where the heck is MAC?????

The mind and the body are interrelated: what you do to one necessarily effects the other. There must be a balance between the two. If your body is strong but your mind is weak, you are a powerful instrument with no direction; such an instrument rarely produces good. If your mind is strong but your body is weak, then you may be filled with purpose and good intentions but have no strength necessary to act on your impulses. You must strengthen your mind to control your body; and strengthen your body so you can always follow the good directions of your mind.
(#5536)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 08-21-2009, 09:23 AM

Mac & Lisa are up in Cheese-head country. They've been on vacation for a couple weeks. I see Lisa is able to post pictures on Facebook at times, but Mac called me and said they don't usually have internet access or even phone access.
(#5537)
Old
Banned
Muscle And Brawn has a spectacular aura about

Default 08-21-2009, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickB View Post
Mac & Lisa are up in Cheese-head country. They've been on vacation for a couple weeks. I see Lisa is able to post pictures on Facebook at times, but Mac called me and said they don't usually have internet access or even phone access.
I saw them drive by my house...

(#5538)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to onetiredkris Send a message via Yahoo to onetiredkris
Default 08-21-2009, 09:04 PM

have to love a cab-over
(#5539)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 08-22-2009, 08:01 AM

cab-overs suck...but that one worked out good for the driver.

Or the newer models (this is what my Dad drives and has an automatic):
(#5540)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 08-22-2009, 10:42 AM

I'm still here in Wisconsin right now. I'm down in Kenosa until tommorow we will be home Sunday night. I have a ton of pictures as well.

Yeah M&B I like that pic. LOL.