IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > General Topics > Open Chat
Reload this Page Postwhore Thread.
Open Chat Discuss anything here.

(#5361)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 06-02-2009, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetiredkris View Post
i probably only eat one fruit throughout the course of a day. either banana or apple preworkout. i just never have that many lying around. friggin bananas are over 1.25 each these days.

one thing people should cut out is fruit juices. way to much added sugar and you miss out on the natural fiber of eating the fruit whole
Very true. Fruit juices should only be eaten first thing in the morning, done best if actually naturally squeezed. These juices in the grocery store still have so much processing done to them they get a D on the grade scale of foods.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#5362)
Old
matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future

Default 06-02-2009, 07:30 PM

I agree I like eating fruit espically apples, however fructose does not replenish muscle glycogen well. Fruits are mainly stored in the liver. S if you are basing it around the workout their are better options in my opinion.

However, it does not seem that is the purpose of the fruit in the warrior diet. IMO I see no problem using it the way your are Mac. Great to hear it is working out good for you and Lisa! Just be ready to chow down after my show

"The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

"Doubt me, hate me, you're the inspiration I need" - HateBreed
(#5363)
Old
BigFiveFive has a spectacular aura about

Default 06-02-2009, 07:43 PM

Aight dudes, im gunna try extenze, yea i know its weird but who doesnt want a bigger dick right? I was looking at the supplement facts and this is it right here http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...ck_label_2.jpg

Yea that says prohormone blend, anything needed to be worried about when taking this with other PH's?

(#5364)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 06-03-2009, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFiveFive View Post
Aight dudes, im gunna try extenze, yea i know its weird but who doesnt want a bigger dick right? I was looking at the supplement facts and this is it right here http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...ck_label_2.jpg

Yea that says prohormone blend, anything needed to be worried about when taking this with other PH's?
Don't waste your money on that crap.

(#5365)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 06-03-2009, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt20 View Post
I agree I like eating fruit espically apples, however fructose does not replenish muscle glycogen well. Fruits are mainly stored in the liver. S if you are basing it around the workout their are better options in my opinion.

However, it does not seem that is the purpose of the fruit in the warrior diet. IMO I see no problem using it the way your are Mac. Great to hear it is working out good for you and Lisa! Just be ready to chow down after my show
Most definately. The warrior diet specifically talks about post workout shake needing to replenish glycogen levels and having enough protein in them to help build muscle and continue your body on the fat burning process.

As humans we don't eat enough fruit to begin with and at the same time we also eat carbs at the wrong time as well. Warrior diet sees carbs as being a replenishing source rather than immediate energy source. Yes, It does see carbs as an energy source but not in the same way as say 3 meals of the day being carb based. If you deplete your carb source during the day and let your body naturally burn fat and adipose tissue then carbs can be introduced into the body at night a couple of hours before bedtime to replinish levels and also help in tissue repair. Because we all know Carbs can be anabolic at the same time. This is not to say that at night you can eat white bread and doughnuts. Far from it. Warrior diet states that clean carbs are needed so it is not a free for all to eat what ever you want. It is a balance of good carbs, protein and fats at night when the body needs them to repair and rest.

Fruits and veggies and fast digesting proteins throughout the day just don't strain the body all day long and let it detox naturally. Detoxing is so underlooked by most people and don't realize it's importance.

Guys I know I sound crazy on some of this but Every damn diet I have ever tried has left me feeling deprived and hungry irritable. Not to mention wanting to eat bad carbs to quench and addiction to feed a hunger for aggressive foods. Warrior diet so far and gave me energy to go throughout the day with limited caffeine. Even though that is allowed. The only time I have trouble is first thing in the morning but after a big glass of water it subsides and I can get right with myself. Also being more spiritual as well. I know that sounds crazy but in a way being more like the warrior I want to be I can focus more on things.

Problem is I missed my workout this morning due to staying up to late last night talking with my wife but that is okay, that is needed.

(#5366)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to onetiredkris Send a message via Yahoo to onetiredkris
Default 06-03-2009, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFiveFive View Post

haha tell me how it goes!!

my perspective is that we don't have mediocre units, girls just have loose pockets.
(#5367)
Old

Default 06-03-2009, 08:56 PM

Will do, bunch of my friends have tried it, they say its legit. Fuck it, ill try.

(#5368)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 06-04-2009, 10:43 AM

LOL, well I'm not going to ask for a picture. That is all. LOL.

(#5369)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Default 06-04-2009, 01:46 PM

hahaha
(#5370)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 06-04-2009, 02:54 PM

LOL! Yeah that's the kind of transformation pic we can do without.
(#5371)
Old

Default 06-04-2009, 03:36 PM

Wont be any of those lol.

(#5372)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Default 06-05-2009, 06:57 AM

Good morning whores! It's Friday!
(#5373)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 06-05-2009, 09:17 AM

damn Rick lovin the new avatar.

(#5374)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 06-05-2009, 09:39 AM

Thanks Mac! I'm going to get Adam to help me with a better one. I did a rear lat spread too, but the camera was at the wrong angle and I wasn't spread as good as I know I can. I've worked hard to get wings and I now have some to show LOL!

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#5375)
Old
matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future

Default 06-05-2009, 10:56 AM

Rick looking swole in the avi!!! Nice work man

"The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

(#5376)
Old

Default 06-05-2009, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickB View Post
Thanks Mac! I'm going to get Adam to help me with a better one. I did a rear lat spread too, but the camera was at the wrong angle and I wasn't spread as good as I know I can. I've worked hard to get wings and I now have some to show LOL!
Looks like your lats could open up even more in the pose! Try bringing your elbows in toward your body a little more and that should spread the lats out more. Just a suggestion

(#5377)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 06-05-2009, 11:02 AM

Thanks Matt!

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#5378)
Old
ashley willcox has a spectacular aura about

Send a message via MSN to ashley willcox
Default 06-05-2009, 11:03 AM

looking good in the avi rick

2010 is my year
we are what we pratice
prime
week one
week two
blast
week one
week two
(#5379)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 06-05-2009, 11:13 AM

Thanks Ash!
(#5380)
Old
The Riot!

Default 06-05-2009, 12:21 PM

sweet shot for sure rick!