IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > General Topics > Open Chat
Reload this Page Postwhore Thread.
Open Chat Discuss anything here.

(#5281)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 05-01-2009, 10:54 AM

I am so fuckin pissed at one of my family memebers right now. Not saying who in case they read this but Motherfuck.

I actually care about their health and bitch about them not working out and I walk away to my office and I walk back and I over hear them talking saying I'm being "Uppedy!!!!!

WTF !!!! Has it come to this that if you are concerned about someones health that when you ask them to at the very fucking least walk the street a little bit to stop from going to doctor all the time you get accused of being uppedy or snobish.

That is the last thing I am.

No fuckin more am I going to say anything to anybody in this family about thier health and when they are in the hospital and everyone is feeling sorry for them for having health issues......well. whatever.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#5282)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 05-01-2009, 11:30 AM

I feel ya Mac! My own Mother needs to do something with herself and the only reason I say anything to her is because I care. I tiptoe around it hoping not to hurt her feelings, but dammit I'm not getting anywhere! I don't know if she views me as uppety, but I'm nearly certain it is not too well received.
(#5283)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 05-01-2009, 11:53 AM

I'm constantly being told or treated that this is just a waste of time. That fishing of all things is just as good exercise as lifting weights or cycling.

NOT!!!!

I could see if it were fishing on the bank and walking around the edge or fly fishing which is demanding. Or even having to row yourself out into the lake. But not with a bass boat. Come on.

My rant is over and I don't care anymore.

(#5284)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to onetiredkris Send a message via Yahoo to onetiredkris
Default 05-01-2009, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFiveFive View Post
Thats exactly my layout, windows XP service pack 2 with old school 98 skin, straight ballin.
Hell ya I've been rocking that for ages. Throw the greyish tint on the whole deal an Im set.
(#5285)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Default 05-01-2009, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickB View Post
You got that straight. I have a dual boot with Linux being my new favorite and XP Pro when I need to do something with my videos. Linux isn't great in the video editting dept but what is great is there's no spyware or virus that will bother it.
Im kinda iffy on partitioning a HP laptop. Mid May Im going to go purchase a regular desktop PC. Im real anti-laptops now.
(#5286)
Old
The Riot!

Default 05-01-2009, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoaringMad Mac View Post
I am so fuckin pissed at one of my family memebers right now. Not saying who in case they read this but Motherfuck.

I actually care about their health and bitch about them not working out and I walk away to my office and I walk back and I over hear them talking saying I'm being "Uppedy!!!!!

WTF !!!! Has it come to this that if you are concerned about someones health that when you ask them to at the very fucking least walk the street a little bit to stop from going to doctor all the time you get accused of being uppedy or snobish.

That is the last thing I am.

No fuckin more am I going to say anything to anybody in this family about thier health and when they are in the hospital and everyone is feeling sorry for them for having health issues......well. whatever.

Yeah i hate that because we are gym rats that people think everything we say is an insult on their lifes. I had been telling my xwife that she should change up her diet and start exercising with me, AND SHE GOT PISSED she thought that i was telling her shes ugly. For god sakes the women is 5'2 108 lbs, she aint fat, shes actually quite a hottie.

So she thought that as long as she looked skinny she was healthy, well i guess her doctor told her that she has a very dangerous amount of fat in her blood and put her on medication.

I told that idiot so...
(#5287)
Old
BigFiveFive has a spectacular aura about

Default 05-01-2009, 05:38 PM

Yeah I deal with a situation everyday of my life, steroids... Everyone seems to think I take them so after so long of putting up with that shit I just go with it now. Fuck em.

(#5288)
Old

AX
-Euro Man -
recarp82 is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via Yahoo to recarp82
Default 05-01-2009, 06:01 PM

me and the wife had a few tonite.a pub crawl with the american bulldog,kind of.only 4 pubs and 6 pints.
got into it with her about my real dad. its hard to explain to someone who has had her real parents with her for her whole life and beleive me they are great.her dad is awesome.she asked why i dont talk to my dad and what not. while i was in saudi he put my younger brother thru alot of bs that was not called for and i have not forgiven him for that and i dont think i ever will.my mom and dad got divorced when i was 6, the only memory i have of my dad is him putting me thru a china cabinet when i hit him with a race track part when he was hitting on my mom,and the scar on my arm. and things never really progressed from there.
ive talked to him now and then but seriously if i never talked to him again it wouldnt bother me and my wife dont understand.
if i needed a role model, my step dad would be it.hes taken care of me and my brother like one of his own from day one,even though he had 3 of his own kids.from day one we were accepted as part of the family and have gotten along with everyone just as good, for the most part.
blah blah blah,sorry just had to get some stuff off my chest.

Controlled labs supps.
(#5289)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Default 05-01-2009, 08:35 PM

No problem there recarp! I can understand what you are saying. You and your brother are very fortunate to have a step Dad that accepted you that way!
(#5290)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 05-04-2009, 01:59 PM

Note the new Avatar. It's from today post workout. I've been out of the gym for a week and half due to a pretty nasty illness and still not 100%. I did not do well in the gym today either, but I struggled through it!

*Yeah, I shaved my chest and I will NOT ever do it again! It drives me nuts now that it's stubbly!
(#5291)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 05-04-2009, 04:53 PM

ahhhhh you sexy beast.

(#5292)
Old
The Riot!

Default 05-04-2009, 06:21 PM

looking good.
the chest gets used to it. i like to shave dry, it is less irritable afterwards.
(#5293)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 05-04-2009, 09:15 PM

Quote:
ahhhhh you sexy beast.
I swear this sounds just like something my own brother would say. Welcome to the family a**hole!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetiredkris View Post
looking good.
the chest gets used to it. i like to shave dry, it is less irritable afterwards.
Thanks Kris! Man, I really hate this feeling so bad that I'm not even going to try the dry thing...although I trust what you are saying. I just think it's too coarse where I'd only be okay with it, if I shaved twice a day. Ain't gonna happen.
(#5294)
Old

Default 05-04-2009, 09:37 PM

Its not so bad, I shave my chest, stomach and arms. You get used to it.

(#5295)
Old
hulkster is on a distinguished road

Default 05-04-2009, 10:21 PM

Quote:
This will be the official Postwhore Thread.

What is a Postwhore thread, some of you may ask.

Well, it is a place just like it says. Post it up. you postwhores. It is a good wayt to boost your thread counts.

The only rule is no No spamming advertisements. That is all.

Post it up All you Postwhores.

Wow, cool thread. So anything goes on this thread? New here and want to get that coveted 'postwhore' status
(#5296)
Old
The Riot!

Default 05-04-2009, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickB View Post
if I shaved twice a day.
actually i find that when i shave too often the skin gets more irritable.
how about a beard trimmer with no clip on it? that gets it so that it looks shaved, with no pain of shaving, but the ladies complain when your rubbing your sandpaper chest against theirs during ::cough cough:: intercourse.
(#5297)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 05-05-2009, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hulkster View Post
Wow, cool thread. So anything goes on this thread? New here and want to get that coveted 'postwhore' status

Welcome!

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#5298)
Old
The Riot!

Default 05-05-2009, 11:24 AM

stupid rockets. i cant believe that shat....
(#5299)
Old

Default 05-05-2009, 12:08 PM

lol @ "professional" basketball.

(#5300)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 05-06-2009, 01:19 PM

I'm still not feeling 100%, but I'm losing motivation in the gym. I've been doing this for about 2.5 yrs and just don't know how long I can keep on going. Maybe I'll get re-motivated when I am 100%. (?) I hope.