IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > General Topics > Open Chat
Reload this Page Postwhore Thread.
Open Chat Discuss anything here.

(#3561)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to onetiredkris Send a message via Yahoo to onetiredkris
Default 10-24-2008, 12:29 AM

haha i just hit my xwife with this arguement and she threw me out of the kitchen.
(#3562)
Old
Resident Ginger
Leigh has a brilliant future Leigh has a brilliant future Leigh has a brilliant future Leigh has a brilliant future Leigh has a brilliant future Leigh has a brilliant future

Send a message via Yahoo to Leigh
Default 10-24-2008, 01:29 AM

I guess I'm struggling with your fundamental argument against gay marriage. I'm guessing it's mostly to do with what kind of environment your daughter grows up in?
(#3563)
Old
Resident Ginger
Leigh has a brilliant future Leigh has a brilliant future Leigh has a brilliant future Leigh has a brilliant future Leigh has a brilliant future Leigh has a brilliant future

Send a message via Yahoo to Leigh
Default 10-24-2008, 01:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetiredkris View Post
yeah its sourced from mormons. but beside all that religion forcing people into unwanted relationships; i dont see why if i got two ladies that love the kris, why cant they both have it. (as long as the financial part is equal to all sides)

if a girl wants to marry a girl, and both these girls want to marry a guy, why cant we just add 1 plus 1 and get 3? =x
this might not make me popular, but if three (or more... whatever) people want to get married, and it's not all cult-driven and no one's hurt, then I say live and let live.

...but I think jealousy (which is natural, even though monogamy may not be) will rear its ugly head and cause a huge rate of dysfunction. I doubt the trend will become widespread.

That said, good luck finding *two* women to put up with you - last I heard, you weren't allowed back in your own kitchen.
(#3564)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Default 10-24-2008, 10:16 AM

Dangit Bobby
(#3565)
Old
JT-Turner will become famous soon enough

Default Dangit Bobby - 10-25-2008, 06:38 PM

Can't find thread that shows you how to put on thumbnails and signitures at bottom of your posts- I remember it when I was first on site and said "Oh I'll get back to that" But now can't remember where it is-anyone?

Sometimes it is hard to find the forest for all the trees.

Never take diet advice from a fat man.
(#3566)
Old

Default 10-25-2008, 06:41 PM

never mind I figured it out...heh

(#3567)
Old

Default 10-25-2008, 06:54 PM

AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

(#3568)
Old

Default 10-25-2008, 06:55 PM

too fkn big heh

(#3569)
Old

Default 10-25-2008, 06:56 PM

wife pluggin in a movie ..have to play with later..bah not another chick flick Lord..not another chick flick

(#3570)
Old
Banned
antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future

Send a message via AIM to antihero
Default 10-26-2008, 05:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leigh View Post
this might not make me popular, but if three (or more... whatever) people want to get married, and it's not all cult-driven and no one's hurt, then I say live and let live.

...but I think jealousy (which is natural, even though monogamy may not be) will rear its ugly head and cause a huge rate of dysfunction. I doubt the trend will become widespread.

That said, good luck finding *two* women to put up with you - last I heard, you weren't allowed back in your own kitchen.

I'm all for two hot chicks getting married.
(#3571)
Old

Default 10-26-2008, 10:24 AM

No chick flick last night, my wife got me the mummy returns- she wants to see the new mummy but wanted to see the others first- lucky me-

new signiture
(#3572)
Old

Default new signiture - 10-26-2008, 10:28 AM

As you can now see I have figured out how to do a signiture picture- I had a blast trying to make it work last night- took a little while to work out the kinks and make it look half way decient-hope it represents this site in a positive way-

(#3573)
Old
The Riot!

Default 10-26-2008, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by antihero View Post

I'm all for two hot chicks getting married.
odds of a hot chick being completely lesbian (not bisexual) = very little
odds of ugly chicks and gay dudes getting married = guaranteed

maybe its cause im so close to hollywood that i see so many gays and have built up a deep hatred for the nasty sobs. if they could be more low profile id be ok, but when i see a dude with daisy dukes or a see threw mesh sweat pant with an orange thong and a tube top, i just want to move out to the boonies and get away from it all
(#3574)
Old
Banned
antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future

Send a message via AIM to antihero
Default 10-26-2008, 11:00 AM

Quote:
true, but a man can hope can't he?
(#3575)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 10-27-2008, 10:32 AM

That must really be hard to have to live in that type of enviroment.

I mean, if you even look at them funny now a days. Not on the fact of their sexual preferance. I could care less about that. But sticking out like a becon for embarassement. Knowing they look like fruit balls.

Believe me I know plenty of gays that act perfectly normal. They have no problem letting people know they are gay as well, they do however have a problem with people that act like that.

Hell, I have problems seeing kids in our small town that wear some purple mohawk. I mean I thought I was pushing the envelope with shaving my head.
LOL.

People are just weird.

Quote:

maybe its cause im so close to hollywood that i see so many gays and have built up a deep hatred for the nasty sobs. if they could be more low profile id be ok, but when i see a dude with daisy dukes or a see threw mesh sweat pant with an orange thong and a tube top, i just want to move out to the boonies and get away from it all

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#3576)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 10-27-2008, 10:33 AM

THis is going to get boriing today.

(#3577)
Old
Hulk Administrator

I can tell.

(#3578)
Old
Hulk Administrator

I need a vacation from work.

(#3579)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 10-27-2008, 10:34 AM

Then a vacation away from home.

(#3580)
Old
The Riot!

Default 10-27-2008, 10:40 AM

man, i WORKED my legs yesterday morning and went on the rest of the day fine. i woke up right now and had to crawl down the stairs , something about that morning after really makes you love leg day