IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Your Community > Manufacture's and Reps.
Reload this Page Aminocore!
Manufacture's and Reps. Thread for Manufactures and reps of supplement companies to discuss advertising and putting up specials and new products for the community.

Aminocore!
(#1)
Old
AllMax Nutrition
AlphaMale8 is on a distinguished road

Default Aminocore! - 03-23-2011, 11:47 AM

Aminocore is our hottest BCAA product! Not only does it contain over 8 grams of pharmaceutical grade bccas but also toxin fighting KIC and fatigue fighting aminos!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
http://www.illpumpyouup.com/allmax-nutrition/

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX
(#2)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 03-23-2011, 01:29 PM

Looks good. I do like B vitamins but does this stuff upset your stomach like some B complex vitamins I've taken before? I've nearly lost my lunch before

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#3)
Old
AllMax Nutrition
AlphaMale8 is on a distinguished road

Default 03-23-2011, 04:41 PM

not at all man i have had problems before myself, I think it has buffers that prevent this problem because I take it on an empty stomach twice a day and have never had this problem. We have to versions the pill and drink powder each are highly effective but the powder only has 100mg KIC per serving for some reason. I am taking the pills right now and loving them.

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
http://www.illpumpyouup.com/allmax-nutrition/

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX