IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Specifically For You > Sports Training, MMA & Boxing
Reload this Page Anderson Silva vs Nick Diaz 2015
Sports Training, MMA & Boxing This section includes discussions on how you train for your sport of choice and also any form of hand to hand combat, everything from kickboxing, karate, martial arts, grappling, ultimate and no holds barred contact.

Anderson Silva vs Nick Diaz 2015
(#1)
Old
Milignigh is on a distinguished road

Default Anderson Silva vs Nick Diaz 2015 - 09-03-2014, 01:08 PM

I'd like to see Silva back on his form and I'm picking him as the winner. Who do you guys think will win?
(#2)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 09-03-2014, 04:46 PM

Man I don't know, but I love MMA. I don't follow it as much as I used to, but I love it when I catch a good fight. I guess this is PPV, right?

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#3)
Old
Milignigh is on a distinguished road

Default 09-03-2014, 07:51 PM

Yes it's going to be a PPV fight. This is interesting because Silva is coming of an injury and two consecutive loss after dominating his division for the longest time. People will want to know if he still have what it takes to continue or just hang it like GSP.

The fight I would have wanted to see is GSP and Silva both on their prime. Too bad it's never going to happen.
(#4)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 09-08-2014, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milignigh View Post
Yes it's going to be a PPV fight. This is interesting because Silva is coming of an injury and two consecutive loss after dominating his division for the longest time. People will want to know if he still have what it takes to continue or just hang it like GSP.

The fight I would have wanted to see is GSP and Silva both on their prime. Too bad it's never going to happen.
Gotcha! That would have been "epic"!!!

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]