IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Supplements > Bodybuilding Supplements
Reload this Page Halodrol gaining
Bodybuilding Supplements Find out which bodybuilding supplements work and what their effects are on performance!

Halodrol gaining
(#1)
Old
jackedjimbean is on a distinguished road

Default Halodrol gaining - 10-17-2016, 03:57 PM

Since the new halodrol came out from gaspari I was always been contemplating on using it. So I bit the damn bullet haha and started taking it about 3 weeks ago.

Stats 5'8'', 25 years old, Started 204lb going to guess my bf to be at 13%

Throughout my cycle I didn't feel as if my estrogen was high with sensitive nipples or retaining any water. My energy and mood was pretty much stable throughout the whole time.

One week i trained for 5 days straight which I rarely do and I was exhausted the last 2 days of training. Normally my split will be 3 days on 1 day off 2 days on 1 day off repeat.

I was using this product to bulk up so calories were at a surplus, doing 20 mins of hiit after every tracking session.

Gained 6-7lbs body fat dropped a tad like 11% (I'll never be happy unless i'm 7%, mind of a competitor)

Currently my weight is 210 in the morning and 212 at night.

I'll recommend this to someone who lives this lifestyle. Only reason is if your going to take something like this prohormone wise might as well give it 100% and get the full benefit.
(#2)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 10-20-2016, 07:31 AM

Good job! Way to make the most of it. And I understand the desire of hitting 7%, but living life at that low is rather difficult. Unless you are a hardgainer type. But again, good work!

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]