IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Your Community > I値l Pump You Up Q & A
Reload this Page A little advice please
I値l Pump You Up Q & A This special section is dedicated to answering all your questions. Diet, training, supplements, and any other questions will be answered here by our writers and staff at I値lPumpYouUp.com!

A little advice please
(#1)
Old
Gjp421 is on a distinguished road

Default A little advice please - 03-09-2016, 09:55 PM

So I'm a 30 year old male. Just started bodybuilding again after awhile of not. I keep hearing all these different diet plans and etc. I need to drop some fat and gain more muscle mass. I'm currently carb cycling but considering the body needs carbs to restore the glycogen in the muscle I don't know what to do. Anyone?
(#2)
Old
alvinpark is on a distinguished road

Default 03-16-2016, 07:39 AM

I would say get an experienced trainer. It will help you out.
(#3)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 03-22-2016, 10:44 PM

Hmmm...there are many methods.

While you are more fat than you want to be, you can simply regulate calories using something like myfitnesspal or similar app/website.

You could go a ketosis route and limit carbs very strictly.

Or you can do a common bodybuilder diet that consists of lean meats, complex carbs, and healthy fats.

It's really hard to say what fits you best, but one thing I know for sure is for whatever route you take...preparation helps fend off possible failures and slip-ups. If your food is planned out...it helps a ton!

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]