IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Supplements > Q & A with RCSS Supplements with V.I.P. Athlete - Emeka Okammor
Reload this Page 20 y/o low testosterone?
Q & A with RCSS Supplements with V.I.P. Athlete - Emeka Okammor Discuss Athletic Xtreme supplements here

20 y/o low testosterone?
(#1)
Old
ShawnD is on a distinguished road

Default 20 y/o low testosterone? - 08-21-2014, 02:32 PM

Hey guys, it's been awhile since I've been on here but i have a problem that hopefully Big Mek and the ipyu community can help me with. Recently I went to the docs to get my physical and I got blood work done to test for everything. Including testosterone. Now my doc called me a few days later saying everything is good, so I didn't question it. But I went in for a checkup and asked for the paper printout of my results and was shocked to see that I was barely in "normal" range. Now idk the difference between total testosterone and free testosterone but I'm barely passing both scales. I'll post a pic below so you guys can get a visual. What can I do to boost it? Will it just get worse as I get older? I'm only 20 and I would be pissed to hear that but any help would be much appreciated.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

OFWGKTA
(#2)
Old
ShawnD is on a distinguished road

Default 08-21-2014, 02:34 PM

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

OFWGKTA
(#3)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
ouija is a jewel in the rough

Default 08-23-2014, 10:12 AM

These are questions for the dr man.

Levels could be affected by anything you have/are taking (supplements, steroids etc).

Generally, you levels get lower as you get older

"Ain't nothin to it but to do it"

"If I'm gonna die tonight, if this weight is gonna kill me tonight, then so be it."
(#4)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
bb12 has a spectacular aura about

Send a message via Yahoo to bb12
Default 08-25-2014, 09:47 PM

That's really low for someone in the early 20's.

I agree, talk to your doctor and have you been or did you run any "special" products before your bloodwork?

All American EFX Rep

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AllAmericanEFX
Twitter: @AllAmericanEFX
Instagram: @AAEFX

http://www.aaefx.com

My comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of All American EFX and they are my own.
(#5)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 08-29-2014, 01:30 PM

What they all said. Hopefully you didn't take any type of prohormone or steroid at your early age. Hope you get it worked out. Keep us posted.
(#6)
Old
teenbodybuilder0102 is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to teenbodybuilder0102
Default 09-14-2014, 11:24 PM

The warning labels are THE ONLY ACCURATE things the supplement companies say about their products, and I wish people would read them. I know many guys 18-25 who now have low testosterone due to supplementation, and its not uncommon. Im almost 23 now, and deal with low-normal testosterone...but when I realized I had low test, I had a total testosterone of 65. Whether your test production is being suppressed bc of supplements, or by another reason you shouldn't worry...there are many ways to get your levels back to normal without getting on a hormone replacment therepy. I would see a urologist, and speak with them about whats causing your pituitary gland to not produce what it should right now. He will prob perscribe you clomiphine, and possibly HCG...and within a month or two, your system should be reset. TAKE IT FROM SOMEONE WHO HAS MESSED UP THEIR SYSTEM WITH HORMONES AT A YOUNG AGE after ignoring suggestions on IPYU.com from intelligent/friendly members about not taking stuff...its really important to not take prohormones/gear under the age of 21, and its even more important to run proper post cycles! Wish you the best of luck with this, and don't let it bother you too much...just go get checked out

The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.
- henry rollins
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to teenbodybuilder0102 For This Useful Post:
RickB (09-15-2014)
(#7)
Old
ivankamar is on a distinguished road

Default 11-29-2015, 11:00 PM

free testosterone 51.7
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ivankamar For This Useful Post:
Junior22 (12-28-2015)