Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'below_body' (T_STRING) in /home/illpumpyouup/public_html/global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 99
KettleBell Training????? - IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness
IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > General Topics > Topic of the Week
Reload this Page KettleBell Training?????
Topic of the Week Just what it says. Each week we will have a new Topic to discuss. If you have one, feel free to start it.

KettleBell Training?????
(#1)
Old
IPYU Resident Supplement Expert
TimM will become famous soon enough

Default KettleBell Training????? - 10-31-2011, 11:38 AM

Okay I will admit a weakness of mine here....
I have no clue what to do with a kettlebell.
WTH!!
Is it just me or am I the only who doesn't use them and doesn't really see a huge benefit to them over dumbbells!??
Someone hook me up with some info on kettlebell training!!

Other than this exercise which is the only one I know of other than what you can simply do with a dumb bell.

Tim Muriello
www.IllPumpYouUp.com
Fitness and Supplement Expert
(#2)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 10-31-2011, 12:56 PM

I really don't know either although I've pointed a few of my friends who want to work out at home to get one and look up youtube vids.

I'm intrigued with them myself, but never use them. I can't seem to get out of my typical BB routine rut.

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)
Find me on:

(#3)
Old
IPYU Resident Supplement Expert
TimM will become famous soon enough

Default 10-31-2011, 01:31 PM

Sorry but dont feel like Kettlebells are a good fit for me.
Maybe it is ignorance on my part!

Tim Muriello
www.IllPumpYouUp.com
Fitness and Supplement Expert
(#4)
Old
Ashim Matthan is on a distinguished road

Default 02-25-2015, 05:50 AM

I don't use KB's and I have no regrets lol

My YOUTUBE Channel: Click HERE
(#5)
Old
jfranklin is on a distinguished road

Default 09-08-2015, 11:09 AM

I'm with you on this one that I am not sure what to do with kettle bells and if I should even incorporate them into my workout. I have seen people swing them between their legs and using them for shoulder presses. I really do not know if there is any benefit in using them.
(#6)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 09-09-2015, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfranklin View Post
I'm with you on this one that I am not sure what to do with kettle bells and if I should even incorporate them into my workout. I have seen people swing them between their legs and using them for shoulder presses. I really do not know if there is any benefit in using them.
That is all in how you use them. Not everyone knows how to do them properly. Just like crossfit....it can be really good...but I've seen stupid stuff!

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)
Find me on: