IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Supplements > Q & A with Pro Supps
Reload this Page I-focus review by 1morerep
Q & A with Pro Supps Discuss Pro Supp supplements here

I-focus review by 1morerep
(#1)
Old
1morerep is on a distinguished road

Default I-focus review by 1morerep - 12-31-2013, 04:49 PM

Well. This is it!!! Today is the last day of the 2013. This is my I-Focus review; just in time for those looking to start the 2014 with new goals and resolution

I tried I-Focus during different hours of the day. I tried in the morning before and after breakfast, after lunch and before dinner. The biggest impact (in my case) was before breakfast on my way to work. I felt absolute alert with no jittery or anxiety signs.

I also combine I-focus with my pre-work out 30 minutes before hit the gym. I felt serious pump and focus during the whole training session. No high blood pressure or reddish/itchy skin signs.

I think that the amount of caffeine in I-focus is just right to make this product perfect for anybody trying to study, train or simple just to add a supplement to accomplish their duties during a busy day.

Thanks to eericksen and ProSupps for this opportunity. You have a new costumer on me.