IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > General Topics > Lift It Up Videos
Reload this Page Matt and Mac's workout thread.
Lift It Up Videos Forum based off of LIFT IT UP Website of RoaringMad Mac's . Add Comments or suggestions or subscribe to the videos. Let me know your feed back.

(#21)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 08-11-2010, 11:54 AM

Leg day was not that hot a workout. we just did reps. I was not feeling that good. But I did leave the camera rolling on some things I thought was funny. You guys want to see it ?

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#22)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 08-11-2010, 01:43 PM

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7I0nS3cBeak"]YouTube- ‪legs 8 10 10‬‎[/ame]

(#23)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 08-11-2010, 02:54 PM

Good job Mac and Matt. You really need to help those guys out there in the background!
(#24)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 08-11-2010, 03:45 PM

I'm not even touching that.

(#25)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to onetiredkris Send a message via Yahoo to onetiredkris
Default 08-13-2010, 02:24 AM

i thought it was a good vid!! friggin matt walking around with them swole delts and thick tris!! BEEFCAKE

i liked at 1:49. there was a mac-solar eclipse, matt disappeared and all i saw was moving plates lol. how tall are you mac?
(#26)
Old
naug44 has a spectacular aura about

Default 08-13-2010, 08:39 AM

Great videos Mac and Matt. You guys really push it with some impressive numbers. Keep up the hard work and look forward for the next clip!!!
(#27)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 08-13-2010, 10:07 AM

I'm not but 6'2 LOL

Yeah next time I'm going to put the macbook in a different place. I thought of this when I was editing the video.

I will keep them coming. Last night back work I did not film. Matt is down in New Orleans having fun. I will get him when he comes back Muahahahahahaha

(#28)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 08-13-2010, 10:09 AM

On another note I had to drop the stand for matt. I get an extra rep in there for having to do that.

(#29)
Old
AA EFX
rippednmichigan is a jewel in the rough

Default 08-13-2010, 11:47 AM

Good videos guys, keep 'em coming

Social Media Manager/ Board Rep
Be sure to "LIKE" us on Facebook!!

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/
(#30)
Old
...has GOT Strong!

Anabolic Addiction
getstrong is a jewel in the rough

Default 08-13-2010, 06:59 PM

Awesome vid!!
(#31)
Old
naug44 has a spectacular aura about

Default 08-14-2010, 03:09 PM

Nice heavy weight you are moving on the legs. I bet they were burning at the end of the workout. Great job guys. Keep it up!!
(#32)
Old
cra_training_zy will become famous soon enough

Default 09-10-2013, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoaringMad Mac View Post

I will keep them coming....
I see.

*Looks at watch; oh it's only been three years, I'm sure he's just getting his boots on...
(#33)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 09-10-2013, 11:15 AM

Kinda of an old thread LOL

(#34)
Old
Ontime is on a distinguished road

Default 09-25-2013, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoaringMad Mac View Post
Kinda of an old thread LOL
Just a lil bit. Time goes by FASSSST.

I am not a doctor and I have not had any traditional training. I am a person with information that other people have studied and proven to be effective and wrote in books. I just pass that information on to you.

Rest in Peace Nandi

SECURE EMAIL
Ontime34@safe-mail.net
Forum MOD at CUTTINGEDGEMUSCLE.COM Global MOD at MUSCLEFORUMUSA.COM I'm an old vet so tred lightly.