IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Supplements > Prohormones
Reload this Page Top Three Prohormones
Prohormones Get the scoop on how to properly stack specific prohormones, post cycle therapies and possible side effects.

Top Three Prohormones
(#1)
Old
Steel City is on a distinguished road

Default Top Three Prohormones - 07-16-2013, 09:08 PM

Well I haven't been on here in forever,when I was Superdrol was king...LOL
So I'm ready to try my hand at it again, I've tried SD...Haladrol....etc.....

So I like to know what you think the top three are.....I'll be doing my research on here at the same time....

Thanks For Any Info

Best meaning is there anything that compares to Superdrol..?

Tony Saprano
(#2)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
ouija is a jewel in the rough

Default 07-17-2013, 03:40 PM

Mithras is all the new rage. Think winstrol but better. It's new, so I haven't seen any bloodwork yet. haven't heard anything bad about it.

Legit Methylstenbolone is by far my fav DS I've ever tried.

There's also a prohormone to superdrol now, floating around the web, as real SD got banned.

Other than that it's the same old stuff, Epi, Hdrol, promag, mechabol (the target hormone of pmag), tren, maybe dymethazine, and the two I mentioned above...oh and dienolone. Other than that stuff...everything is either a mix of those or DHEA.

"Ain't nothin to it but to do it"

"If I'm gonna die tonight, if this weight is gonna kill me tonight, then so be it."
(#3)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
ouija is a jewel in the rough

Default 07-17-2013, 03:40 PM

Mithras is all the new rage. Think winstrol but better. It's new, so I haven't seen any bloodwork yet. haven't heard anything bad about it.

There's also a prohormone to superdrol now, floating around the web, as real SD got banned.

Other than that it's the same old stuff, Epi, Hdrol, promag, mechabol (the target hormone of pmag), tren, maybe dymethazine, and the two I mentioned above...oh and dienolone. Other than that stuff...everything is either a mix of those or DHEA.

"Ain't nothin to it but to do it"

"If I'm gonna die tonight, if this weight is gonna kill me tonight, then so be it."
(#4)
Old
Steel City is on a distinguished road

Default 07-17-2013, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouija View Post

Thanks Ouija, I'm gonna look into all of them......

Tony Saprano
(#5)
Old
barrymanilow is on a distinguished road

Default 03-12-2014, 07:31 PM

Some of the prohormones here have a massive amount of reviews: http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/prohormones

I would imagine that these are some of the top since they have almost 5 star reviews. I read the reviews, they seem pretty legit.