IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Supplements > Prohormones
Reload this Page 19nor Deca MaXX by NRG-X Labs
Prohormones Get the scoop on how to properly stack specific prohormones, post cycle therapies and possible side effects.

19nor Deca MaXX by NRG-X Labs
(#1)
Old
Liecof is on a distinguished road

Default 19nor Deca MaXX by NRG-X Labs - 11-19-2012, 10:54 AM

So does any one have any opinions on this PH. I read some that say, its pretty harsh and you need a SERM for sure. Than I read articles that say its a light PH above H-drol but nothing like S-drol when it comes to sides. Searched all over the forums and couldnt find any info on this specific PH. Would really just like some info on company and if it is a good product.
(#2)
Old
Liecof is on a distinguished road

Default 11-19-2012, 02:14 PM

No one has anything on this??
(#3)
Old
IPYU Resident Supplement Expert
TimM will become famous soon enough

Default 11-19-2012, 03:50 PM

This is the old MAX LMG compound. Plus the same compund used in the MX75 in Double Dragon Pharmaceuticals!!

Tim Muriello
www.IllPumpYouUp.com
Fitness and Supplement Expert
(#4)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
ouija is a jewel in the rough

Default 11-22-2012, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimM View Post
This is the old MAX LMG compound. Plus the same compund used in the MX75 in Double Dragon Pharmaceuticals!!
NRG's 13 ethyl is MAX LMG.

19nor Deca whatever is a bunch of nonsense names put on a bottle to mislead people into thinking they are actually getting a 19nor...which they aren't for obvious reasons.

I can't find exactly what's in this stuff since their stupid proprietary blends names is all they offer, but it's likely just one of the androsterones which is hardly going to give the results these guys hype.

Ya, I'm bashing them for their misleading bs.

To answer the op's question for opions...I'm not sure how educated you are on hormones or what your goals are. That said, this wouldn't be a bad thing to buy if you're looking to go beyond creatine or preworkout type supplements. But this isn't above Hdrol...hdrol makes this stuff look like a tic tac

"Ain't nothin to it but to do it"

"If I'm gonna die tonight, if this weight is gonna kill me tonight, then so be it."
(#5)
Old
Travis is on a distinguished road

Default 05-07-2013, 11:48 AM

I was a regular user of the SOS 500 when it was still around, so I have past experience with the Tren PH (aka MX 75). I'm currently stacking MX 75 with 19Nor Deca Maxxx, and I can tell you this stuff works. The "appetite gorge complex" makes me want to eat everything in the house, and then some. I've put on 5 solid pounds in a week using this stack, compared to the 5 pounds I gained on my whole cycle last time I used SOS 500. That's saying a lot, considering I'm not getting any of the Max LMG or Halodrol any more. Dosage is good, strength/aggression is through the roof, I would highly recommend this.

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouija View Post
That said, this wouldn't be a bad thing to buy if you're looking to go beyond creatine or preworkout type supplements. But this isn't above Hdrol...hdrol makes this stuff look like a tic tac
I can tell you haven't tried it. Let's just go ahead and call H-drol a tic tac.

6'4"
210 lbs
8% BF
Bench Press: 225
Dead Lift: 325
Squat: 315
(#6)
Old

Default 05-09-2013, 08:43 AM

UPDATE: within 2 weeks of starting the MX 75/Deca Maxx stack, my flat bench press pr has increased 15 pounds.

6'4"
210 lbs
8% BF
(#7)
Old
AA EFX
- B-RAD -
brad1224 is a jewel in the rough

Default 05-09-2013, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis View Post
UPDATE: within 2 weeks of starting the MX 75/Deca Maxx stack, my flat bench press pr has increased 15 pounds.
thats great man. going up is always good!

Obsession is what weaklings call the dedicated, do or die, never give up, if you are not 110 into bodybuilding get the fuck out now, rip it off the floor and lift, IF THE BAR AINT BENDING YOUR JUST PRETENDING!

AAEFX Rep

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AllAmericanEFX
Twitter: @AllAmericanEFX
Instagram: @AAEFX

http://www.aaefx.com
(#8)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 05-09-2013, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis View Post
I was a regular user of the SOS 500 when it was still around, so I have past experience with the Tren PH (aka MX 75). I'm currently stacking MX 75 with 19Nor Deca Maxxx, and I can tell you this stuff works. The "appetite gorge complex" makes me want to eat everything in the house, and then some. I've put on 5 solid pounds in a week using this stack, compared to the 5 pounds I gained on my whole cycle last time I used SOS 500. That's saying a lot, considering I'm not getting any of the Max LMG or Halodrol any more. Dosage is good, strength/aggression is through the roof, I would highly recommend this.

EDIT:

I can tell you haven't tried it. Let's just go ahead and call H-drol a tic tac.
First of all...SOS500 was junk. A daily dose of that was 30mg hdrol, 40mg lmg, and 10mg supderdrol...normal dosing for appreciable effect for these (assuming a sub 200lb male) is roughly double. Mixing 3 steroids together all too low to have any significant impact other than hepatic stress and minor hpta shutdown will obviously not put mass on anyone.

Also don't consider a weak prohormone (at best) stronger than any anabolic steroid. It's simply not. The 5lbs you gained in a week was water and or glycogen retention, there is nothing solid about that. And really, you're hungrier...that's how you judge muscle building worthiness? Hunger and water retention.

Please, for your own health, do some research before you hurt yourself.

"If I'm gonna die tonight, if this weight is gonna kill me tonight, then so be it."
(#9)
Old

Default 05-10-2013, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouija View Post
First of all...SOS500 was junk. A daily dose of that was 30mg hdrol, 40mg lmg, and 10mg supderdrol...normal dosing for appreciable effect for these (assuming a sub 200lb male) is roughly double. Mixing 3 steroids together all too low to have any significant impact other than hepatic stress and minor hpta shutdown will obviously not put mass on anyone.

Also don't consider a weak prohormone (at best) stronger than any anabolic steroid. It's simply not. The 5lbs you gained in a week was water and or glycogen retention, there is nothing solid about that. And really, you're hungrier...that's how you judge muscle building worthiness? Hunger and water retention.

Please, for your own health, do some research before you hurt yourself.
I normally took 2 bottles of SOS 500 over the course of 4 weeks, doubling up on dosage. And you're referring to the old formula, the newer formula had the tren clone instead of superdrol and upped the dosage of halodrol to 50mg instead of 30. And if you refer to my post after what you quoted, you'd see strength gains are going up at the same rate as weight, so I'd be inclined to say it's not all water weight. You should double check your facts before posting condescending, uninformed information. I do appreciate your input though.

6'4"
210 lbs
8% BF
(#10)
Old

Default 05-10-2013, 12:30 PM

Regardless of a pointless forum squabble, 19nor Deca MaXX is a phenomenal product, coming from first hand experience. Call it a "brand name proprietary blend" or whatever you want, the truth is, it works. Try it, you'll see.

6'4"
210 lbs
8% BF
(#11)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 05-10-2013, 06:52 PM

What part of impossible wasn't clear?

This isn't pointless squabble. I work plenty hard to make sure there's no bs in here.

One of the quickest acting side effects of steroids is water retention in the cells and/or glycogen retention, and in the case of weight gain, it's essentially the same thing. In just a week, it's water, not new tissue.

And Max LMG is a tren prohormone...not sure what else you think they put in the SOS

Third the post SD ban sos500 is all DHEA, no steroids at all.

The truth is, 19nor Deca MaXX is marketed in a ridiculously misleading and secretive way. (which is the primary reason I hate this company/product. Not informing your customers of what potentially hormone altering chemicals they are putting in their body is both unethical and potentially dangerous). The truth is the compounds they are using are precursor hormones (DHEA) which by the way works next to nihil for creating new muscle. Some versions you retain less water and look harder, some you retain more and look bigger. I've tried at least 7 different types, and at most bodyweight moved 3lbs with a good (perfectly consistent) diet.

Halodrol alone at 75-100mg would be far far stronger than Either the Deca MaXX or post ban sos500. Again, effective dosing. Even doubling the old sos500 the only effect is 20mg SD, which is ~75% water weight at best at the cost of enduring one of the strongest and harshest steroids ever to exist.

(#12)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 05-10-2013, 06:52 PM

What part of impossible wasn't clear?

This isn't pointless squabble. I work plenty hard to make sure there's no bs in here.

One of the quickest acting side effects of steroids is water retention in the cells and/or glycogen retention, and in the case of weight gain, it's essentially the same thing. In just a week, it's water, not new tissue.

And Max LMG is a tren prohormone...not sure what else you think they put in the SOS

Third the post SD ban sos500 is all DHEA, no steroids at all.

The truth is, 19nor Deca MaXX is marketed in a ridiculously misleading and secretive way. (which is the primary reason I hate this company/product. Not informing your customers of what potentially hormone altering chemicals they are putting in their body is both unethical and potentially dangerous). The truth is the compounds they are using are precursor hormones (DHEA) which by the way works next to nihil for creating new muscle. Some versions you retain less water and look harder, some you retain more and look bigger. I've tried at least 7 different types, and at most bodyweight moved 3lbs with a good (perfectly consistent) diet.

Halodrol alone at 75-100mg would be far far stronger than Either the Deca MaXX or post ban sos500. Again, effective dosing. Even doubling the old sos500 the only effect is 20mg SD, which is ~75% water weight at best at the cost of enduring one of the strongest and harshest steroids ever to exist.

(#13)
Old

Default 06-16-2013, 11:33 AM

So after finishing the cycle, I'd have to say I probably got most of my gains from the MX75. While I still wouldn't call the Deca MaXX a tic-tac per se, it's probably best used as a complement to a stronger prohormone. The apetite increase was a plus, definitely helped keep up my calorie and protein intake.

6'4"
210 lbs
8% BF