IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Training and Exercise > Training and Diet Blogs
Reload this Page teenbodybuilder0102's log
Training and Diet Blogs Post your journal to help you keep track of your progress and goals. Receive support, suggestions, and guidance from other members.

(#81)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 01-16-2012, 11:39 AM

Let's do this! Good to hear from you again!

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#82)
Old
teenbodybuilder0102 is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to teenbodybuilder0102
Default 01-17-2012, 01:05 AM

Thanks Rick, its good to be back to the site! To answer Kris's question...i've been lifting maybe three days a week for 45 mins, and that's gone on the past 4 months. I had taken a semester off college and worked for an oil company also so that threw my working out off aswell. My current strength isn't bad though...

Yesterday was chest
flat bench
135x15
225x10
245x10
275x3
135x14(burnout dropset)

incline db(strict form)
65x10
75x10
85x10
95x10

cable flys
50x15 NEGITIVES
60x10 NEGITIVES
60x10 NEGITIVES

dips superseded with pushups

Tricept pressdown
185x10
225x10
225x10

pushdown with rope
60x15
70x15
90x15

db skullcrushers super setted with chest presses
20 lbs x 20,20
20 lbs x 20,20
20 lbs x 20,20

Today I worked back, but ill post my workout after I get out of school tomorrow!

The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.
- henry rollins
(#83)
Old
RCSS
- IPYU GURU -
emekajokammor is just really nice emekajokammor is just really nice

Default 01-17-2012, 10:18 AM

Hey welcome back TeenBB!

Emeka "The MeNAcE"Okammor

Visit me at www.EmekaOkammor.com

Philippians 4:13
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

Luke 1:37
"For with God nothing shall be impossible."

Ronnie Coleman Signature Series V.I.P. Athlete

www.thesimplefitness.com
Tell a friend...
(#84)
Old

Default 01-25-2012, 08:44 PM

Thanks! Not a Teen anymore though lol, time has flown by! Tonight ill be working back/bicepts, here is what I plan to do

Widegrip pull downs
15 reps- 80
10 reps- 100
8 reps - 130
4 reps - 160

close grip pull downs
10x 140
8x 160
6x 180
drop set
15x 100

close grip seated row
10x 295
8x 295
8x 295
6x 295

lower back hyper extensions(on the roman chair)
15x10
15x25
15x25
15x25

Exbar curls standing
10x75
10x85
10x95

db alternating standing curls
15x35
15x40
15x45

seated cable curls
10x60
10x60
10x60

*then some abs later on tonight, after I read a chapter or two of history!

The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.
- henry rollins
(#85)
Old

Default 02-18-2012, 11:06 AM

Ive been continuing my workouts, but i've had some shoulder issues so i've been forced to go light...

- henry rollins
(#86)
Old

Default 07-12-2012, 12:52 AM

2 weeks ago I was weighing 198.5, but I came down with Pneumonia....not a fun couple of weeks! Today was my first day back in the gym, and I weighed myself at 190.5. Took it very easy today, but hopefully ill be able to get back on track this week!

- henry rollins
(#87)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 07-12-2012, 08:37 AM

well at least your back

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#88)
Old

Default 07-24-2012, 01:06 PM

Thanks Mac! I've been back in the gym about a week now, and have gotten back to about 193-195. I have put alot of fat on the past month of being sick, and lost some strength...but i've been busting my butt to get back in shape! I am in need of a new routine though, the past 4-5 years I have stuck to a variation of the same workout...and it seems to have put me in a plateau. Any suggestions guys? I plan on trying to keep this weight, but to lower my BF percentage. I have a new routine in mind I will lay out in a few, but I am open for suggestions if someone has one already in use that they like.

- henry rollins
(#89)
Old

Default 07-24-2012, 10:02 PM

Okay so this is basically what i've decided to do...

-45 mins cardio monday through friday at about 65% MHR. Basically a fast walk/slow jog
-Abs EOD before bed. 3x50 sit ups, 3x50 Leg raises, 3x50 elbow to knee's(bicycles), 3x50 crunches

Monday- Chest/Tricepts
Tuesday-Back/Bicepts
Wednesday-Legs/Shoulders(Just bands/cables) since they will have already been worked hard from chest and back workouts
Thursday-Chest/tricepts
Friday-Back/Bicepts
Saturday-Legs/Shoulders(Just bands/cables) since they will have already been worked hard from chest and back workouts

Monday-wednsday will be more power exercises in the 10-12 rep range, and thurs-sat will be more shaping exercises and higher reps 25-30.

Diet will be posted in a bit, but I plan on eating Alot to keep this weight on...but VERY clean.

- henry rollins
(#90)
Old

Default 08-16-2012, 11:16 AM

Yesterday-

Meal1- 6 hard boiled egg whites, 12 strips turkey bacon, 2 slices wheat toast dry

meal2-Protein shake(Intek Vanilla w/ 4tbsp of vanilla bean ice cream,choc syrup, and milk)

meal3- 1 precooked frozen chicken breast from heb 99% fat free, 1 cup white rice, Zesty italian dressing over chicken

meal4-Protein shake(Intek Vanilla w/ 4tbsp of vanallia bean icecream,choc syrup, and milk)

meal5- 2 Turkey burger patty's with wheat toast, lettuce, and slice of 2% american cheese

meal6-Protein shake(Intek Vanilla w/ 4tbsp of vanallia bean icecream,choc syrup, and milk, Peanut butter )

Workout- Shoulders/traps/abs

- henry rollins
(#91)
Old

Default 09-09-2012, 12:59 PM

New diet starting today

Meal1-(6-8) hard boiled eggs, turkey bacon, serving oatmeal or wheat toast
Meal2-protein shake
Meal3-Lean chicken breast with serving of complex carb
Meal4-protein shake
Meal5-lean steak,fish,or chicken with salad, or veggie
Meal6-Protein shake

*1.5 gallons of water a day min
*Training after class each day
*12 sets of 50 reps Abs upon waking
*45 mins low intensity cardio (55% MHR) before bed 3 nights a week.

- henry rollins
(#92)
Old

AX
-Euro Man -
recarp82 is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via Yahoo to recarp82
Default 09-10-2012, 04:45 PM

dont know how i missed this,welcome back and the workouts look solid

Controlled labs supps.
(#93)
Old

Default 09-12-2012, 06:45 PM

Thanks! Im working hard with the Iron,but I just have to stay consistent in the kitchen lol.

- henry rollins
(#94)
Old

Default 04-21-2013, 11:13 PM

Still been lifting sporadically due to an overwhelming school schedule, and work. Going to post my new diet/workout plan I hopefully will start following starting tomorrow! I'll be back on here more frequently though!

4/21/2013
Weight-181.5(Lost 17 lbs since march 1st due to going away for SB and not lifting/eating as much)
BF- 12% est.

GOAL 6/1/2013
Weight- 185-190(muscle memory will allow me to easily put the weight back on
BF- 8%

- henry rollins
(#95)
Old
AA EFX
- B-RAD -
brad1224 is a jewel in the rough

Default 04-22-2013, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by teenbodybuilder0102 View Post
Still been lifting sporadically due to an overwhelming school schedule, and work. Going to post my new diet/workout plan I hopefully will start following starting tomorrow! I'll be back on here more frequently though!

4/21/2013
Weight-181.5(Lost 17 lbs since march 1st due to going away for SB and not lifting/eating as much)
BF- 12% est.

GOAL 6/1/2013
Weight- 185-190(muscle memory will allow me to easily put the weight back on
BF- 8%
spring break will do that to ya

oh yeah you will be back in no time! whats the supp arsenal going to be looking like?

Obsession is what weaklings call the dedicated, do or die, never give up, if you are not 110 into bodybuilding get the fuck out now, rip it off the floor and lift, IF THE BAR AINT BENDING YOUR JUST PRETENDING!

AAEFX Rep

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AllAmericanEFX
Twitter: @AllAmericanEFX
Instagram: @AAEFX

http://www.aaefx.com
(#96)
Old

Default 07-02-2013, 11:36 AM

Update:
7/2/2013- Weight is around 185 lbs, body fat is prob 12-14% I've been having some sports injuries lately that has hindered my workouts, and caused them to become sporadic but i've been trying to progress still. Taking some supplements, and eating clean....going to try to get back to my 6 day split routine

- henry rollins
(#97)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 07-02-2013, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by teenbodybuilder0102 View Post
Update:
7/2/2013- Weight is around 185 lbs, body fat is prob 12-14% I've been having some sports injuries lately that has hindered my workouts, and caused them to become sporadic but i've been trying to progress still. Taking some supplements, and eating clean....going to try to get back to my 6 day split routine
Hope you get past the injuries soon! Playing football? Is it already time for two-a-days?

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#98)
Old

Default 08-27-2013, 09:11 PM

Just checking in with the IPYU forum...i've still been working out, and eating right! Hope everyone is doing well, and training hard as well!

- henry rollins
(#99)
Old

Default 12-03-2013, 07:13 PM

Monday started my 14 week cut till spring break so i'll try to log everything on here!
12/1/2013
height- 5'7
weight- 195
bf est - 13%

Goal 3/8/2014
weight - 190
bodyfat - 7%

Training 6 days a week, and doing cardio twice a week for the first month, 3 days a week for the 2nd month, and 4 days a week the last month

- henry rollins
(#100)
Old

Default 12-06-2013, 11:12 PM

12/6/2013

4 sets widegrip pull downs 15x 120,140,160,160 SS with curls using bands x15

3 sets closegrip pull downs 15x 80, 120, 140, 160 SS with curls using bands x15

5 sets Roman Chair extentions 15 reps x 25lbs plate

4 sets low close grip row 15 reps x 235, 250, 250, 250

4 sets standing alt. curls SS Shrugs 20x 50,50,50,50

3 sets 21's using a seated cable curl machine 7/7/7 x 35 lbs

- henry rollins