IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Training and Exercise > Training and Diet Blogs
Reload this Page teenbodybuilder0102's log
Training and Diet Blogs Post your journal to help you keep track of your progress and goals. Receive support, suggestions, and guidance from other members.

(#61)
Old
Banned
antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future

Send a message via AIM to antihero
Default 03-09-2009, 10:25 PM

glad to see your back on the site. i'll be keeping an eye on the log.
(#62)
Old
teenbodybuilder0102 is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to teenbodybuilder0102
Default 03-09-2009, 10:54 PM

thanks bro

The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.
- henry rollins
(#63)
Old
Banned
antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future

Send a message via AIM to antihero
Default 03-10-2009, 02:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by teenbodybuilder0102 View Post
thanks bro
no problem
(#64)
Old

Default 03-11-2009, 11:35 PM

leg workout was intense!
my diet is high high protein, low carb, low fat
weight tonight with clothes was 178.5

The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.
- henry rollins
(#65)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 03-12-2009, 07:26 AM

Hey TBB! Great to see you are still alive and kicking. Glad you poked your head in here too! Hope everthing is going well for you bro!
(#66)
Old

Default 08-10-2010, 11:37 PM

Took almost a month off working out, getting back in the swing of things this week with my new workouts and diet. New goal in the next 6 months to gain 15 lbs, and lean out. I've been busy lately with work and havent been around in a while, but i remember i made the best gains when i had everyones help/feedback on the forum so im back for good this time. hope everyones doing well

8/10/10
weight-184
bf- 11% est.

Todays workout
*warmup, and stretch

flat bench- 15x135
10x225
10x225
8x245
3x275

incline dumbell- 10x75
10x85
10x95
4x105

strict cable flys- 30x50
30x50
30x50

side laterals- BANDS 3 sets of 15 reps

arnold presses- 10x50
10x55
10x65
15x50

military machine- 3 sets 15x200

pushdowns- 10x60
10x70
10x70

tricept extention- 15x25
15x25
15x25

- henry rollins
(#67)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to onetiredkris Send a message via Yahoo to onetiredkris
Default 08-11-2010, 12:20 AM

good to see you back in town tbb!! a pretty decent 3+ year bump haha

im not trying to put down your readiness to pump iron but i cant lie; gaining 15 pounds of muscle while slighty cutting in 6 months is just about impossible. even with large amounts of anabolics.

but lets get you going on the road to swoleness....what type of routine are you using nowadays and what does the daily food intake look like?
(#68)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Default 08-11-2010, 09:31 AM

Welcome back bro! Good to hear from you again. What Kris said is right about your goals, but it doesn't hurt to try. Give it your best shot!
(#69)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
j1r!!! will become famous soon enough

Default 08-11-2010, 01:50 PM

Welcome back to the forum and good luck on your gains!

Do work!
(#70)
Old

Default 08-11-2010, 05:10 PM

thanks guys, im basing those goals on muscle memory and my latest progress...about 7-8 months back i got up to about 188-190 but then i lost it and dropped to about 162-165 for a while. Only the past 2 months have i gone from 165 back to 185....so im hoping that if i keep up with a clean bulking diet i can somewhat achieve results close to what i want

im mixing the diet up every day but its all clean food right now, and the workout is pretty set in stone ill try to update this log as much as possible

today Back/bicepts/traps

widegrip pulldown- 15x80
15x100
10x120
10x140

closegrip machine pulldown- 10x130
10x150
10x180

t-bar row- 15x70 (factoring that the bar weighs nothing)
10x115
10x160

seated row machine- 15x215
10x245
10x245
7x245

db alt curls- 10x40
10x45
10x50,dropset 10x35, drop 10x25, drop 4x20

preacher machine- 10x115
10x140
10x140

seated cable curls- 15x50
15x50
15x50

seated machine shrugs- 15x90x 4 sets

- henry rollins
(#71)
Old

Default 09-01-2010, 01:19 PM

workouts have been good, but odd hours...college classes started for me so everything is a little hectic right now. ill get back to updating this soon!

- henry rollins
(#72)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 09-01-2010, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by teenbodybuilder0102 View Post
workouts have been good, but odd hours...college classes started for me so everything is a little hectic right now. ill get back to updating this soon!
Good to hear! Take care of school first but drop in when you can.

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#73)
Old

Default 09-21-2010, 10:06 AM

School is going great! alot less work than i expected, but im not going to relax too much just yet with my work. My workouts have been pretty random but all good. My weight was at 189.5 with shoes so im assuming 187 now the past week ive put on some weight, but im not sure how much is good weight....my strength has steadily been increasing though! ill try to get some recent pictures up on here soon, been probably 3 years since i've posted any up on ipyu.

- henry rollins
(#74)
Old

Default 03-02-2011, 02:57 PM

Just an update, college is going great. I'm making good grades at the community college and hope to transfer next spring to UT Business school. Now for the topic of my "workouts", im currently 178 at aprox. 9-10% bf...My goal is to harden up to about 6% at this weight untill the end of summer then do some bulking! Ill try to drop in next time i get a chance.

Keep up the hard work guys!

- henry rollins
(#75)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 03-02-2011, 03:33 PM

Glad to hear from you and good things are going well for ya! Keep after it and drop us a line when you can.

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#76)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 03-02-2011, 03:53 PM

Well I'll be damned.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#77)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
j1r!!! will become famous soon enough

Default 03-05-2011, 01:21 PM

Great job man! Keep up the great work. :D

Do work!
(#78)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
SouthernIllinois has a spectacular aura about

Default 03-09-2011, 11:50 AM

welcome back dude!

(#79)
Old

Default 01-15-2012, 10:57 PM

Popping back in guys! Im going to try to constantly use the forum again...always made the best gains when I did! I've fallen a bit out of my usual shape, but still pretty fit. I weigh around 188 in the morning with aprox 13% bf. My current goal is to harden up, and stay around the same weight!

New plan is to workout mon-thurs with weights and do 30 mins of cardio friday and Sunday... ill post diet later on, but this is just based on my busy schedule!

- henry rollins
(#80)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to onetiredkris Send a message via Yahoo to onetiredkris
Default 01-16-2012, 10:18 AM

Yeah buddday. Let's get our consistency in the gym down and tear ish up. How much gym time have you been taking off?