IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Training and Exercise > Training and Diet Blogs
Reload this Page teenbodybuilder0102's log
Training and Diet Blogs Post your journal to help you keep track of your progress and goals. Receive support, suggestions, and guidance from other members.

(#41)
Old
B-raN is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to B-raN Send a message via MSN to B-raN
Default 09-26-2007, 11:33 PM

damn, you look young, im not gonna sweat you on it, but Iwaited till I had a full beard before I started considering, good luck, I hope the whole "you'll feel it later when your older" doesn't kicks in for you or I.

Everyday Im tired from the previous day...Im like a sloth all day till that time comes to throw on the gloves.
(#42)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 09-27-2007, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by teenbodybuilder0102 View Post
ok i know i just said i was going to go natural but one of my stupid friends wanted to loose weight so he bought some t4 and albuteral, but once he got it he changed his mind and was telling everyone $15 for the lot! so i got it and now im wondering should i sell it,keep it if it will last a few years,or use it for cutting up now because thats my goal at this time?i allready know im an idiot for buying it but i rather spend $15 then see one of my inexperienced friends run it wrong and end up in the er.my weight is about 171 and i have about 13-14% bf

$15 dollars for the lot, sounds like trash to me. I would not even take it.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#43)
Old
teenbodybuilder0102 is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to teenbodybuilder0102
Default 09-27-2007, 03:32 PM

i know theyre real and their research chems, but i dont know why he was selling them for $15

The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.
- henry rollins
(#44)
Old

Default 09-27-2007, 08:42 PM

so since theyre not testosterone related do you think it would be ok to take mac?

The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.
- henry rollins
(#45)
Old

Default 09-30-2007, 09:10 PM

one problem,i have no idea how to dose these!!! any suggestions?

the t4 is
30ml @ 150mcg/ml

and the albuteral is
60ml @ 4mg/ml

- henry rollins

Last edited by teenbodybuilder0102; 10-01-2007 at 06:19 PM.
(#46)
Old

Default 10-01-2007, 07:53 PM

someone told me for the t4 that to start at 25/day and make it up to 100/day then lower it to 25 in 3 week cycles. does that make any sence?

- henry rollins
(#47)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
omaha16859 is a jewel in the rough

Default 10-02-2007, 02:27 AM

T4 without test is serious muscle loss.

Jack3D and that's it, nothing else other then FOOD
(#48)
Old

Default 10-02-2007, 06:13 AM

ok ill just keep the t4 for a few years till i run another ph, but what about the albuteral

- henry rollins
(#49)
Old

Default 10-02-2007, 03:40 PM

ok so im going to start the albuteral tomarow at 2mg/day and after about 3-5 days ill move the dose up to 4mg. im going to do 3 weeks on 2 weeks off and then repeat that twice.

- henry rollins
(#50)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
Troy1982 is a jewel in the rough

Default 10-02-2007, 04:43 PM

You're to young for all of this. Stick with protein, BCAA's, No2, and creatine.

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward.
Whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant,
'If I live, I will kill you. If I die, You are forgiven.'
Such is the rule of honor.
(#51)
Old

Default 10-06-2007, 07:54 PM

i started yesterday, and so far my 2 workouts have gone great. i just wanted to know if anyone had any suggestions how i could use the fat burning effects without loosing much muscle mass? im going to try to get alot of calories but keep them clean. will that work?

- henry rollins
last nights workout
(#52)
Old

Default last nights workout - 10-07-2007, 09:10 AM

wide grip pulldowns
140x10
160x8
175x6

close grip pulldowns
110x10
140x8
165x5

deadlift
135x15
185x10
245x8
315x8

row machine
270X10
360X10
450X4

T-BAR ROWS(DOES THE TBAR WEIGH ANYTHING?, ILL CONSIDER IT 0)
45X10
70X10
95X10
105X10

STRAIT BAR CURLS
70X10
80X6

EZ-BAR
75X10
75X10
75X7

PREACHER - STRICT FORM
45X10
55X10

- henry rollins

Last edited by teenbodybuilder0102; 10-07-2007 at 09:10 AM. Reason: FORGOT PREACHERS
(#53)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 10-08-2007, 05:40 AM

Keep it up, just make sure everything you are doing is progressively going up in weight. More weight means you are gaining mass through strength.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#54)
Old

Default 10-08-2007, 10:22 PM

chest/shoulder/tris went good

flat bench
135x10
185x10
205x7
225x2

incline
135x10
155x5
175x5

cable crossovers
forgot but i think 50x10
50x10
60x10

clean and jerk
115x10
135x8
145x3

side laterals
25x10
30x10
30x10

pushdowns
idk x10
x10
x10
x10

- henry rollins
(#55)
Old

Default 10-08-2007, 10:23 PM

i think im going to try to max out for a new record one week from today
im going to go for 245.

- henry rollins
(#56)
Old

Default 10-31-2007, 06:35 PM

im finally dedicated!

yesterday i quit my wrestling and met with my nutricionist today. for the next year im gonna push myself and train till i puke! my goal is in one year compete in a teen bodybuilding contest.

- henry rollins
chest day
(#57)
Old

Default chest day - 11-03-2007, 06:31 PM

this week has been weird for my workouts but by monday ill be back on track

flat barbell-
135x10
185x10
205x5
225x2

flat dumbell-
80x10
90x10
95x6
100x2

(collerbone injury so i cant do incline or military)

machine flies
120x10
140x10
160x10

side laterals-
25x5
25x5
30x5

dumbell skullcrushers suppersetted with dumbell presses-
25x10 x15
25x10 x15
25x10 x15

pushdowns -
(WEIGHT #S ON MACHINE ARE DAMAGED)
4 SETS 10 REPS

- henry rollins
(#58)
Old

Default 11-03-2007, 06:34 PM

4 month GOALS

try to put on 15 pounds
try to lean out just a bit( get back down to about 9%)
get lifts up about 25 lbs

- henry rollins
(#59)
Old

Default 11-19-2007, 07:31 PM

okay the update on the colar bone is thats its dislocated and putting stress on the other one, im not allowed to do inclines,military or incline flies. today i did incline db and it didnt hurt so im gonna stick with that

bench-
135x10
205x5
225x3
245x0 fail

flat db- 90x10

incline db-
70x10
80x10
80x10

fly machine
140x12
140x12
220x10

side laterals
25x10
25x10
25x10

pushdowns-
idk x10
idk x10
idk x6

db skull crushers supersetted with 10 dips
25x10
25x10
25x10

- henry rollins
(#60)
Old

Default 03-09-2009, 09:09 PM

im back on the site
since i last was on the site i took a small break from working out, due to some pec injurys. lately ive started working out again, and since all the support/constructive criticism has helped me in the past im restarting this log

new stats -
weight- 173 lbs
bf- 11 % est
bench press- 10x235 3/9/09
db incline press- 10x90 3/9/09
deadlift- ??? post up soon
squat-??? post up soon

anyways guys, ill try to get my log up and running tomarow after my workout but i cant wait to get back into this

GOAL- gain 5-10 lbs in the next 4 months, while leaning out

my diet the past week has been picture perfect from what i thought.. but ill post up the food i eat so yall can take a gander at it. usually what i think is right, is actually a bit off.

- henry rollins