IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Supplements > Prohormones
Reload this Page Limp Dick?? Help!
Prohormones Get the scoop on how to properly stack specific prohormones, post cycle therapies and possible side effects.

Limp Dick?? Help!
(#1)
Old
Messi is on a distinguished road

Default Limp Dick?? Help! - 12-10-2013, 07:26 PM

So I took the AMS pro hormone stack which includes, 1-Andro, 4-AD, and Deca Sarm. I took those for a month out on about 8lbs and got a lot stronger. Everything was fine then about a month after I took them I noticed I had limp dick. Couldn't get rock hard and even with a naked chick in front of me still couldn't! I totally forgot about the PCF (Arom-x) which I just started taking today.

Will the PCT make it better??
Anyone else experience this??
Please help, comment or PM me what should I do!!
(#2)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
ouija is a jewel in the rough

Default 12-11-2013, 04:34 PM

I don't even know where to start

It's impossible to know what the problem is without doing bloodwork.

The Arom-x might help. A natty test booster might help. It might just take time for your body to get itself right. Or you might have gone and permanently damaged your body.

I'm not going to suggest anything else as you are too young to be messing around with any hormonal drugs.

Take the PCT stuff, if you finish that and still have problems with your penis, feel lethargic etc, go see a doc.

"Ain't nothin to it but to do it"

"If I'm gonna die tonight, if this weight is gonna kill me tonight, then so be it."
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ouija For This Useful Post:
c0yled0tc0m (12-14-2013), RickB (12-12-2013)
(#3)
Old
c0yled0tc0m is on a distinguished road

Default 12-14-2013, 09:42 AM

these types of things are why I avoid pro hormones. hormones aren't something to mess around with, unless a medical proffesional instructs you to do so. good luck, idk what I would do if my lil guy stopped standing up

"Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither was your body. Get outta your head about it and just show up!"-Tony Horton
(#4)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 12-14-2013, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0yled0tc0m View Post
these types of things are why I avoid pro hormones. hormones aren't something to mess around with, unless a medical proffesional instructs you to do so. good luck, idk what I would do if my lil guy stopped standing up
There's plenty you could do actually.

If it wasn't for my laziness I'd put a rant in here but...yeah laziness

"If I'm gonna die tonight, if this weight is gonna kill me tonight, then so be it."
(#5)
Old
c0yled0tc0m is on a distinguished road

Default 12-15-2013, 08:58 AM

lol ouija, I always enjoy reading your posts. I debated trying to dabble in some pro hormones and after my research I de ided the possible side effects weren't worth the risk for me. see like you, I can be lazy so if it didn't work on its own imight not go out of my way to fix it...

"Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither was your body. Get outta your head about it and just show up!"-Tony Horton
(#6)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 12-16-2013, 12:51 PM

Honestly if you aren't living and breathing training steroids of any level are a bad choice (in my opinion) for numerous reasons, not even just health related.

I've tried just about everything that's out there for OTC stuff (non steroid) and while a lot of it is junk there are a few good products out there that are over looked. Learning about nutrition really needs to be everyone's priority (more so than training) if they are looking out for their health and longevity.

Tags
dick , limp , prohormomes