IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > General Topics > NFL Talk
Reload this Page Buccaneers set to win the NFC South
NFL Talk This is the place to talk smack about your favorite team, or badmouth your most hated teams. Also, we will be putting the fantasy football thread in here as well.

Buccaneers set to win the NFC South
(#1)
Old
Travis is on a distinguished road

Default Buccaneers set to win the NFC South - 05-07-2013, 12:25 PM

Watch out for my Bucs this year. You are now entering the No Fly Zone with Revis, Goldson, Barron, Wright, Banks, and David. #itsabucslife

Who's with me?!?!?!?!

6'4"
210 lbs
8% BF
Bench Press: 225
Dead Lift: 325
Squat: 315
(#2)
Old
Ontime is on a distinguished road

Default 09-25-2013, 09:31 AM

Looks like they are going to dump Freeman and start Glendon this week. They have got to do something different thats for sure. Freeman is junk, perhaps him and Sanchez from the Jets can hang out together on the golf course.

I am not a doctor and I have not had any traditional training. I am a person with information that other people have studied and proven to be effective and wrote in books. I just pass that information on to you.

Rest in Peace Nandi

SECURE EMAIL
Ontime34@safe-mail.net
Forum MOD at CUTTINGEDGEMUSCLE.COM Global MOD at MUSCLEFORUMUSA.COM I'm an old vet so tred lightly.