IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > General Topics > Bodybuilders Pro's Corner
Reload this Page Sheru
Bodybuilders Pro's Corner This is dedicated to and about Pro bodybuilders. Anything from videos, pictures, awards or anything concerning the pro's in bodybuilding.

Sheru
(#1)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
ouija is a jewel in the rough

Default Sheru - 10-06-2012, 11:36 AM

F you if you still think Phil heath is better lol.

"Ain't nothin to it but to do it"

"If I'm gonna die tonight, if this weight is gonna kill me tonight, then so be it."
(#2)
Old

AX
-Euro Man -
recarp82 is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via Yahoo to recarp82
Default 10-06-2012, 11:49 AM

kai has this in the bag. he looks better head to toe

Controlled labs supps.
(#3)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 10-06-2012, 12:36 PM

You ain't much on details so F you! Phil isn't turned as much as Kai nor the same foot placing. Yes Kai looks great but this is a poor shot for comparison.

Oh and I've decided with your constant "in your face" type posts...I'm giving it back!

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#4)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
ouija is a jewel in the rough

Default 10-06-2012, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickB View Post
You ain't much on details so F you! Phil isn't turned as much as Kai nor the same foot placing. Yes Kai looks great but this is a poor shot for comparison.

Oh and I've decided with your constant "in your face" type posts...I'm giving it back!
You're britches ain't big enough.

And you're right, Phil's stance is unusual, being behind the line and all.

"Ain't nothin to it but to do it"

"If I'm gonna die tonight, if this weight is gonna kill me tonight, then so be it."
(#5)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Default 10-06-2012, 02:07 PM

LOL! You're right...I only have a 29" waist. I ain't a Kai hater as you are a Phil hater. I am still a Phil fan but Kai has the best personality and outward passion of them all that I've seen. Just calling it like I see it. They are both awesome looking and think their differences could be debated all day under a microscope.

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#6)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 10-06-2012, 05:42 PM

when are some of you guys going to realize it ain't about who is better with the Olympia anymore. It's all Politics Kai will have his moment. Right now They choose who they want to win unless the really screw something up.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#7)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 10-06-2012, 05:43 PM

and just to clarify I like Kai

(#8)
Old

AX
-Euro Man -

Default 10-07-2012, 03:45 AM

kai was more agressive poser in the sheru when standing next to phil.it was funny at points. roelly was very pissed off he didnt win.

Controlled labs supps.
(#9)
Old
cra_training_zy will become famous soon enough

Default 10-07-2012, 06:45 AM

they both look as ridiculous as each other. ken waller or frank zane would wipe the floor with them. what happend to the olympia being a physique contest? now its just a who can look the most like a alien from pluto contest.
(#10)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 10-07-2012, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cra_training_zy View Post
they both look as ridiculous as each other. ken waller or frank zane would wipe the floor with them. what happend to the olympia being a physique contest? now its just a who can look the most like a alien from pluto contest.
I think it might be headed in the right direction. As these guys imho, look way better than the top picks from previous years (with exception of Phil last year). Jay was blocky, Branch is blocky...but Dexter, Phil, and a few others still have a more classic look. And Kai was headed to the blocky look but much to my surprise has gotten away from the blocky look and has brought down his distended gut a noticeable bit. Maybe it will continue....hoping!

(#11)
Old
RCSS
- IPYU GURU -
emekajokammor is just really nice emekajokammor is just really nice

Default 10-07-2012, 03:28 PM

Kai looked good. Much fuller but Phil still looked better.

Putting Winklaar in that line up showed the clear difference between top olympians and others.

Emeka "The MeNAcE"Okammor

Visit me at www.EmekaOkammor.com

Philippians 4:13
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

Luke 1:37
"For with God nothing shall be impossible."

Ronnie Coleman Signature Series V.I.P. Athlete

www.thesimplefitness.com
Tell a friend...
(#12)
Old

AX
-Euro Man -

Default 10-08-2012, 04:37 AM

Winklar looked pissed about his placing. His lower body needs alot of work. Hes got some sic tris but he needs the rest of him to catch up.

sent from samsung s3 using taptalk-recarp82

Controlled labs supps.
(#13)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 10-08-2012, 10:53 AM

Posted by Tim M on FB. Haters be hatin' LOL! Phil took it again at the Sheru

27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,47,0">

(#14)
Old

AX
-Euro Man -

Default 10-08-2012, 11:45 AM

i dont agree about the 3d effect about kai,his back was 3d bigtime.he does rush some of his poses though.

Controlled labs supps.
(#15)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 10-08-2012, 12:48 PM

I agree carp! Kai's back was really good but whole package I have to say I like Phil's look. Being honest here even though I've pulled for Phil a while.

(#16)
Old

AX
-Euro Man -

Default 10-08-2012, 01:19 PM

i got nothing against phil,he is a beast and will probably be on top for a while.one thing for sure is i doubt we'll see cutler back out on the stage with the way the top 3 looked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickB View Post
I agree carp! Kai's back was really good but whole package I have to say I like Phil's look. Being honest here even though I've pulled for Phil a while.

Controlled labs supps.
(#17)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 10-08-2012, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by recarp82 View Post
i got nothing against phil,he is a beast and will probably be on top for a while.one thing for sure is i doubt we'll see cutler back out on the stage with the way the top 3 looked.
I agree! He will have to really do some things different to compete!

Phil,Kai
(#18)
Old
Bigmix is on a distinguished road

Default Phil,Kai - 10-08-2012, 02:46 PM

Phil won the Olympia genetically he is able to have full muscle bellies much like Flex Wheeler did and Sean Rodden now that gives him the edge. With that said I thought for sure Kai would win the sheru...overall he had Phil beat!...these are the same judges that had Rollie Winkler in the top 5? How about he should have been behind Ed Nunn or lower! The best man does not always win in this sport and at this level politics rule.(You really think Flex Wheeler never deserved a Sandow go figure that one!) This is of course my opinion but if Phil is just keeping the seat warm till Jay comes back next year this sport is doomed! They are on the right track as far as going with the guy with the total package flowing lines full muscle bellies small waist the complete package...wait they did that before with Dexter Jackson then bam right back to old blocky Jay!

Kai was complete this show and I really like Phil but man throw the man a bone midsection was tight and not turtle shell looking like before Kai was tight!

Bigmix
(#19)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 10-08-2012, 03:11 PM

absolutely perfectly said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmix View Post
Phil won the Olympia genetically he is able to have full muscle bellies much like Flex Wheeler did and Sean Rodden now that gives him the edge. With that said I thought for sure Kai would win the sheru...overall he had Phil beat!...these are the same judges that had Rollie Winkler in the top 5? How about he should have been behind Ed Nunn or lower! The best man does not always win in this sport and at this level politics rule.(You really think Flex Wheeler never deserved a Sandow go figure that one!) This is of course my opinion but if Phil is just keeping the seat warm till Jay comes back next year this sport is doomed! They are on the right track as far as going with the guy with the total package flowing lines full muscle bellies small waist the complete package...wait they did that before with Dexter Jackson then bam right back to old blocky Jay!

Kai was complete this show and I really like Phil but man throw the man a bone midsection was tight and not turtle shell looking like before Kai was tight!

(#20)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 10-08-2012, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmix View Post

I can roll with all that ^^^