IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > General Topics > NFL Talk
Reload this Page payton done for the YEAR..tebow to jets
NFL Talk This is the place to talk smack about your favorite team, or badmouth your most hated teams. Also, we will be putting the fantasy football thread in here as well.

payton done for the YEAR..tebow to jets
(#1)
Old
thedunhill225 is on a distinguished road

Default payton done for the YEAR..tebow to jets - 03-21-2012, 12:59 PM

Sean payton that is. Suspended entire year and saint lose 2nd round pick this year and next.

I like tebow but what the hell is wrong with the jets???? They are idiots! He dont fit, it will only cause problems. Just dumb move. He should be in jacksonville.

"Tell the bi7ches get a stick, I'm done leading the blind"
Nicki
(#2)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 03-21-2012, 02:55 PM

Yeah could be interesting! And I agree about him prob being a better fit in Jacksonville. Oh well....I just wish we (Cowboys) could get a QB that had fire in him or have Parcells back who was able to put some fire in him (Romo).

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#3)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
FearnonebutOne is a jewel in the rough

Default 03-22-2012, 09:20 AM

Agreed, he will only run 10-15 plays a game if that....gonna be a complete waste of talent that would fit somewhere else...would have loved to have had him back here (home)...on a side note, I hate everything about the Jets...lol

Blessed are the Peacemakers
The pain of SELF-DISCIPLINE will never be as great as the pain of REGRET "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"