IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > General Topics > NFL Talk
Reload this Page Superbowl Champions
NFL Talk This is the place to talk smack about your favorite team, or badmouth your most hated teams. Also, we will be putting the fantasy football thread in here as well.

(#21)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
PAPAW is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via AIM to PAPAW
Default 09-07-2010, 09:16 PM

That was a good one Rick Haha
(#22)
Old
BigFiveFive has a spectacular aura about

Default 09-07-2010, 09:23 PM

Cowboys...lulz

(#23)
Old
IPYU - Director Of Ops
IPYU Matt has a spectacular aura about

Default 09-08-2010, 08:27 PM

Alright guys...I've been sitting by and watching this blasphemy and it's gone on long enough. Brady coming off 1st year from knee injury...Welker back after his injury and looking great...and Mr Moss making his one handed grabs in the endzone..Pats all the way. Period.

"A man has to have goals and that was mine, to have people say, ĎThere goes Ted Williams, the greatest hitter who ever lived." - Ted Williams
(#24)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 09-08-2010, 08:46 PM

I'm not a Pats fan, but I am a HUGE Welker fan. I picked him up a few years ago in Fantasy football and I've been a fan since. He is one gritty hard ass working player!

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#25)
Old
BigFiveFive has a spectacular aura about

Default 09-09-2010, 07:37 AM

Patriots...lulz

(#26)
Old
Voice of Reason
MIA
kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of

Default 09-09-2010, 07:57 AM

Jim Kelly picks Colts VS. Saints for SB with the Colts the winner.

The mind and the body are interrelated: what you do to one necessarily effects the other. There must be a balance between the two. If your body is strong but your mind is weak, you are a powerful instrument with no direction; such an instrument rarely produces good. If your mind is strong but your body is weak, then you may be filled with purpose and good intentions but have no strength necessary to act on your impulses. You must strengthen your mind to control your body; and strengthen your body so you can always follow the good directions of your mind.
(#27)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to onetiredkris Send a message via Yahoo to onetiredkris
Default 09-10-2010, 01:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFiveFive View Post
Cowboys...lulz
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFiveFive View Post
Patriots...lulz
(#28)
Old
Voice of Reason
MIA
kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of

Default 09-10-2010, 10:33 AM

Vikings got beat, didn't see the game but I think it was close.
Saints looking good so far ???

The mind and the body are interrelated: what you do to one necessarily effects the other. There must be a balance between the two. If your body is strong but your mind is weak, you are a powerful instrument with no direction; such an instrument rarely produces good. If your mind is strong but your body is weak, then you may be filled with purpose and good intentions but have no strength necessary to act on your impulses. You must strengthen your mind to control your body; and strengthen your body so you can always follow the good directions of your mind.
(#29)
Old
M.T. Neal has a spectacular aura about

Default 09-10-2010, 10:29 PM

Wonder how many times Kelly would have picked the Bills? I'm betting 4.
(#30)
Old
Voice of Reason
MIA

Default 09-11-2010, 11:00 AM

When he was asked to pick the question was put this way. As a QB who has lost 4 SB's who do you pick to make it and win this year. He was like "that is the first time I was ever asked like that" then he said "but you know that is one way to look at it."

In my heart I would love to see the Skins get it together.

(#31)
Old
Voice of Reason
MIA

Default 09-12-2010, 12:31 PM

Did anyone hear Terry Bradshaw talking to the young QB's and his opinion of the Big Ben situation? Terry had some hard words but one point was very good.
You can make millions of dollars but you can't buy back a good reputation.
He went on to say if he owned the Steelers he would have let BB go, he then compared it to another star on the team who was let go due to failing an illegal substance test saying what BB did was worse.
Well Iím going to hit a little cardio during the first half of the Carolina game and then do some grilling later today.

I noticed last year that I had stopped being a football fan, and just got interested last year when my son was watching the SB. I started thinking and trying to figure out when I stopped following the league, and interestingly realized that about the time my Dad died {11 years this Nov} was when I lost interest. Thatís when I realized how much I missed watching the games with him, He would get so pissed if the game didnít go his way it was hilarious, his favorite team was the Bears but he liked Oakland with Stabler, SF with Montana and we lived in FLA when the Dolphins went undefeated.

(#32)
Old
M.T. Neal has a spectacular aura about

Default 09-12-2010, 11:59 PM

What Ben did is get accused of something but didn't get arrested or charged. I think it looks real bad and think he has some issues but I think he can overcome it. Kobe Bryant has and he was actually charged.

Steelers 1 - 0
(#33)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Default 09-13-2010, 07:37 AM

Well, congrats Troy! Your Redskins took out the Cowboys. Or should I say the Cowboy's coach took out the Cowboys with that STUPID bonehead call not to kneel it before the half. WTF!!!

That would have been one helluva boring game had that fumble not taken place right at the end of the 1st half.

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#34)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
Troy1982 is a jewel in the rough

Default 09-13-2010, 08:32 PM

Rick that's exactly why I said yall need a new coach and QB if you want to go further. I'm happy about the win but you guys could have taken it at the end. Both teams obviously have some things to work on.

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward.
Whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant,
'If I live, I will kill you. If I die, You are forgiven.'
Such is the rule of honor.
(#35)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 09-14-2010, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy1982 View Post
Rick that's exactly why I said yall need a new coach and QB if you want to go further. I'm happy about the win but you guys could have taken it at the end. Both teams obviously have some things to work on.
Yeah true. But man, I'm impressed with the speed of the Redskin's secondary. Not sure if they are that good or if the Cowboy's offense was just that terrible...but those little quick outs didn't work at all.

(#36)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
Gerbilo is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via AIM to Gerbilo
Default 09-14-2010, 02:42 PM

I have a feeling Dallas is going to look much better next week. They are playing my Bears, which looked terrible against a terrible Detroit team. If we could get an O Line it might be a different story.... At least Urlacher is alive again, but there are still a lot of miles on those tires.
(#37)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 09-19-2010, 04:43 PM

Rick! What's up in Big D?!?!
(#38)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to onetiredkris Send a message via Yahoo to onetiredkris
Default 09-19-2010, 04:48 PM

wha-wha-whaaaaaaaaaaaaa
(#39)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 09-19-2010, 07:10 PM

Poor leadership in front of a lot of talent. Period. From the ownership, to the head coach, to Jason Garrett. I'm not crying though Kris...just shaking my head. It is what it is. They are who we thought they were

But I'm not a bandwagon fan by being a team swapper. Sticking with them when they suck makes it better when they don't.

(#40)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 09-20-2010, 01:57 AM

It was a close game either way.