IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > General Topics > NFL Talk
Reload this Page Did Brett Favre Send Nude Pix to Model Jenn Sterger?
NFL Talk This is the place to talk smack about your favorite team, or badmouth your most hated teams. Also, we will be putting the fantasy football thread in here as well.

Did Brett Favre Send Nude Pix to Model Jenn Sterger?
(#1)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default Did Brett Favre Send Nude Pix to Model Jenn Sterger? - 08-05-2010, 07:22 AM

Source:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31751_16...-10391697.html

Fresh off making headlines for possibly ending his hall of fame career, Brett Favre is suddenly making news for something far more sensational.

According to an article at Deadspin, the quarterback may have sent a slew of graphic photos - namely shots of his private parts - to model Jenn Sterger.

Read the article (Graphic Content)

Sterger, who works at the sports show "The Daily Line," allegedly received the images on her phone while she was working as a sideline reporter for the New York Jets in 2008.

Sterger claims Favre, who is married, sent her numerous graphic pictures and flirty voicemails but she rejected his advances.

The report lacks any hard evidence. Deadspin blogger A.J. Daulerio says Sterger didn't want the publicity that the story would fuel. However, she finally agreed to "go on the record with her tales of Favre's creepy cell phone stalking."

Sterger has posed for Maxim and Playboy and wrote a column for Sports Illustrated called "Confessions of a Cowgirl."

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#2)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
Gerbilo is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via AIM to Gerbilo
Default 08-05-2010, 12:02 PM

Sorry, it was me....
(#3)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Default 08-05-2010, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerbilo View Post
Sorry, it was me....
I knew it!!!
(#4)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
Troy1982 is a jewel in the rough

Default 08-05-2010, 02:13 PM

"Hey sexy, check out these old balls."

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward.
Whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant,
'If I live, I will kill you. If I die, You are forgiven.'
Such is the rule of honor.
(#5)
Old
IPYU - Director Of Ops
IPYU Matt has a spectacular aura about

Default 08-05-2010, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy1982 View Post
LMAO! "You may have seen me in those Sears commercials....."

"A man has to have goals and that was mine, to have people say, ‘There goes Ted Williams, the greatest hitter who ever lived." - Ted Williams
(#6)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 08-05-2010, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy1982 View Post
haha!

You know...don't you guys think that there had to be some kind of signal from her to initiate this? I mean that's just really weird if you do it in this manner.

Brett's Text: Hey enjoyed seeing you in the hall the other day. How's your family. Here's a pic of my pecker btw.
(#7)
Old
matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future

Default 08-05-2010, 03:09 PM

Good point Rick

"The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

"Doubt me, hate me, you're the inspiration I need" - HateBreed
(#8)
Old
IPYU - Director Of Ops
IPYU Matt has a spectacular aura about

Default 08-05-2010, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickB View Post
haha!

You know...don't you guys think that there had to be some kind of signal from her to initiate this? I mean that's just really weird if you do it in this manner.

Brett's Text: Hey enjoyed seeing you in the hall the other day. How's your family. Here's a pic of my pecker btw.

You act like he makes wise decisions. See last year's INT to Sidney Rice in the NFC Championship game. lol, I always thought of him like Bill Clinton; to look at him you wouldn't think anything's amiss, but then he opens his mouth and ruins it

"A man has to have goals and that was mine, to have people say, ‘There goes Ted Williams, the greatest hitter who ever lived." - Ted Williams
(#9)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 08-05-2010, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPYU Matt View Post
You act like he makes wise decisions. See last year's INT to Sidney Rice in the NFC Championship game. lol, I always thought of him like Bill Clinton; to look at him you wouldn't think anything's amiss, but then he opens his mouth and ruins it
Haha! Love Brett, do ya!?!

Man, I don't know about you guys, but I dig his wife. Maybe she just wasn't giving it up....which does happen to long term marriages often.

I mean, all us long term husbands want is a little piece and quiet. Give me a piece and I'll be quiet.
(#10)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
Gerbilo is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via AIM to Gerbilo
Default 08-06-2010, 02:10 AM

I still don't think this is as fun as another incident....

(#11)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to onetiredkris Send a message via Yahoo to onetiredkris
Default 08-06-2010, 02:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickB View Post
Haha! Love Brett, do ya!?!

Man, I don't know about you guys, but I dig his wife. Maybe she just wasn't giving it up....which does happen to long term marriages often.

I mean, all us long term husbands want is a little piece and quiet. Give me a piece and I'll be quiet.
she looks like she has a firm grip, but a disappointed face =\