IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > General Topics > Submit Your Own Articles!
Reload this Page · DO IT NOW!
Submit Your Own Articles! Write an article on any fitness or nutrition topic and share it with the world!

· DO IT NOW!
(#1)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default · DO IT NOW! - 10-29-2008, 03:14 PM

Do It Now!
by Rick Warren

If you wait for perfect conditions, you will never get anything done. Ecclesiastes 11:4 (NLT)

Most of us have experienced the 8 Phases of Procrastination:

Phase 1: Hopeful – “I’ll start early this time.”

Phase 2: A little tension – “I’ve got to start soon.”

Phase 3: Creeping guilt – “I should have started sooner.”

Phase 4: False reassurance – “There is still time to do it.”

Phase 5: Getting desperate – “What’s wrong with me?”

Phase 6: Intense pain – “I can’t wait any longer!”

Phase 7: Get it over with – “Just get it done!”

Phase 8: Cycle repeats – “Next time, I’ll start earlier.”

Procrastination does tremendous damage to ourselves and others at work. It causes unnecessary pressure and problems … and it wastes opportunities, time, and money.

The problem is: procrastination is addicting! The more you succumb to it, the harder it is to change. It becomes a way of life, causing you a lot of misery.

The Bible says, “If you wait for perfect conditions, you will never get anything done” (Ecclesiastes 11:4 NLT).

· Stop making excuses!

· Realize perfectionism paralyzes performance!

· Face your fears!

· Focus on the gain, not the pain!

· DO IT NOW!

What have you been putting off that you know you need to do? … something at work … at home … at church? DO IT NOW!

Prayer: “God, help me to DO what I already know I need to do. Help me to do it NOW!”

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#2)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 10-29-2008, 03:15 PM

I really need to listen to this.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#3)
Old
Hill30008 is on a distinguished road

Default 10-29-2008, 08:18 PM

Mac, didnt know you were a believer?... much respect
(#4)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to onetiredkris Send a message via Yahoo to onetiredkris
Default 10-29-2008, 09:15 PM

god damn this is making me want to cook tomorrows chicken assortment........... its just so time consuming =x

great stuff mac, just if we can get people to follow this.....