IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > General Topics > NFL Talk
Reload this Page Packers Vs. Titans
NFL Talk This is the place to talk smack about your favorite team, or badmouth your most hated teams. Also, we will be putting the fantasy football thread in here as well.

Packers Vs. Titans
(#1)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default Packers Vs. Titans - 10-29-2008, 03:13 PM

Well, looks like we got tickets this week-end for this game.

I will try and post some pictures if I can.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#2)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
Troy1982 is a jewel in the rough

Default 10-29-2008, 03:56 PM

I'll be at the Skins vs Steelers Monday night game. Go Skins!!

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward.
Whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant,
'If I live, I will kill you. If I die, You are forgiven.'
Such is the rule of honor.
(#3)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 10-29-2008, 04:50 PM

You know it!!!!!

(#4)
Old
Banned
antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future

Send a message via AIM to antihero
Default 10-29-2008, 05:25 PM

I assume your rooting for the Titans, huh MAC?
(#5)
Old
n2jss is on a distinguished road

Send a message via Yahoo to n2jss
Default 10-30-2008, 01:06 PM

GO TITANS!!!
(#6)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 10-30-2008, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by antihero View Post
I assume your rooting for the Titans, huh MAC?
Yeah Whatever.

(#7)
Old
Banned
antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future

Default 10-30-2008, 03:58 PM

What'd you mean yeah, whatever? are you a packers fan and i dont know it or something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoaringMad Mac View Post
Yeah Whatever.
(#8)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 10-30-2008, 04:15 PM

You were being sarcastic when you asked if I was a Titans fan.

No, I am a die hard Packers fan. Even without Favre.

(#9)
Old
Banned

Default 10-30-2008, 04:25 PM

I did not know that, I never figured you to be a packers fan. I really thought you were either a titans fan or you just hopped on the bandwagon.

Quote:
You were being sarcastic when you asked if I was a Titans fan.

No, I am a die hard Packers fan. Even without Favre.
(#10)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 10-30-2008, 04:28 PM

Nope, Packers fan now for about 18 years.

(#11)
Old
Banned

Default 10-30-2008, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Nope, Packers fan now for about 18 years.
BOO!

KC all the way baby.

damn...
(#12)
Old
Banned

Default 10-30-2008, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscle And Brawn View Post
KC isn't bad for a semi-pro team.

....Fuck You....

I take shit from my girlfriend every week cause shes a GB Packers fan and I'm a KC Chiefs fan. But it's cool, I'm used to it. I've been a die hard KC fan all my life (ever since I was old enough to be interested in it) and they've never been fantastic.

But I can tell you first hand that Dick Vermeil was the best coach to happen to KC as long as I've been a fan (15+yrs), and we were doing really well while he was coaching and we were making it to the playoffs. We had a offense that was based on our great running game (Priest Holmes with Larry Johnson switching off carries) and we also had a good passing game as well with Trent Greene and Tony Gonzales, and decent overall WR to balance out the offense. DV was even beginning to get people together and build up a defense that was becoming respectable, and without a doubt, we had the best offensive line in the NFL! Things were going really well until he went back into retirement (I believe his cancer was coming back) and they hired this fucktard Herm Edwards...This guy is known for running a primarily passing based offense with a small supplementing running game and he caused the biggest clusterfuck of the Chiefs. WHO THE FUCK HIRES THE JETS EX-HEAD COACH?

I blame everything on Herm Edwards and his poor coaching and decision to allow Trent Greene to be traded to Miami before last year. He's a fucking idiot.
(#13)
Old
Banned

Default 10-30-2008, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Sheesh. I didn't expect that.
meh, thats my standard response whenever people diss on KC. what else have i really got to say?
(#14)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 10-30-2008, 09:57 PM

KC just like all of them have there ups and downs and they will have their day again someday soon.

Oh and btw, I liked Marty the best for their coach. But yeah, Vermeil was good.
(#15)
Old
Banned

Default 11-01-2008, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Are they the youngest team in football? Thought I heard that somewhere along the line...
They can't be, they played in the first Superbowl

they lost though
(#16)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to onetiredkris Send a message via Yahoo to onetiredkris
Default 11-01-2008, 06:47 PM

average player age-wise.
(#17)
Old
Banned

Default 11-01-2008, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickB View Post
KC just like all of them have there ups and downs and they will have their day again someday soon.

Oh and btw, I liked Marty the best for their coach. But yeah, Vermeil was good.
I don't really think they've had a full "UP", the only superbowls they've played in were 1 & 4 and they lost both of them.

I think marty was a good coach, but I don't think anyone can compare to the way D. Vermeil changed around that team in a single offseason, and kept progressing. Just my opinion though
(#18)
Old
Banned

Default 11-01-2008, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetiredkris View Post
average player age-wise.
What do you mean? The chiefs have the youngest average age of players age wise, i think its 22.5 y/o if I'm not mistaken.
(#19)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 11-02-2008, 06:25 AM

No the Packers are the youngest age wise both last year and this year as well.

Alright headed for the game.

(#20)
Old
Banned

Default 11-02-2008, 07:35 AM

"The league office announced Wednesday that Green Bay will share that status this season with the Kansas City Chiefs, as the opening day rosters for each club had an average age of 25.57 years."