IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Training and Exercise > Training & Bodybuilding Routines
Reload this Page RoaringMad Mac's Cycle log and diet thread.
Training & Bodybuilding Routines Learn proper form, techniques, & bodybuilding routines here.

(#501)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 05-12-2009, 03:30 PM

Been a little sick and busy as hell at work this week. I will be riding tonight to get me a good workout in.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#502)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 06-02-2009, 07:44 AM

Rode 7 miles this morning making sure my RPM's were in the 80's Great workout.

(#503)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 06-02-2009, 08:58 AM

Awesome Mac!!!
(#504)
Old
ashley willcox has a spectacular aura about

Send a message via MSN to ashley willcox
Default 06-02-2009, 09:06 AM

great job mac

2010 is my year
we are what we pratice
prime
week one
week two
blast
week one
week two
(#505)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 06-02-2009, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickB View Post
Awesome Mac!!!

I still believe Rick that if you added in some extra protein early in the morning and especially after your workout that you would not loose muscle. It is the down time that we are not active that the warrior diet is at it's best. Relaxing the digestive system and turning your body own fat burning process without slowing your metabolism is the case here.

Talking with Ori I have found out that It is certain fruits most in fact but not fruits that are made up of glucose that we need to pay attention to. Raw veggies durning the day do a great job of helping our digestive system really cleanse and detox itself.

Personally I have not done the whole raw vegtables yet. I'm still in the adaption period getting my digestive system not used to eating so called normal lunches so far what we have been doing for a so called lunch is:

small salad with little or no dressing. I have to have a little for taste. just can't eat raw greens any other way

Protein must always be of the cheese family like cottage cheese, kefer small portion of string cheese. Low fat.

Poached or boiled eggs up to 3 whole ones excellent source of fast digesting protein

Fruit of most blends

So far me and Lisa have been doing great on this.

The adaption period Ori told me will be about 1 month and then we will start actually craving more raw veggies and natural meats and fruits.

The evening meal he said does not have to be so Listed like eating each course one at a time. small portions over a 4 hour period if you want or one large portion. Just follow the one rule of when you are more thirsty than hungry then stop.

This past week I have actually noticed my endurance on the bike is actually getting better. I'm actually pedalling faster and Fed will understand where I am coming from with this. I am actually kinda starting all over again making sure My pedal RPM's are in the 90 but I'm in the 80's and that is pumping the pedals fast as hell. This causes my heart rate to race and stay in the 140's which as we all know is great for burning fat and aerobic function.

I am going to post this in my blog as well since I've stated so much. I am going to start letting you guys know exactly what I am putting in my mouth as far as the warrior diet is concerned.

(#506)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 06-10-2009, 09:28 AM

I woke up this morning with all intentions of adding something new to my program but I got out of bed this morning and felt like I was going to throw up. This does not happen to me.

I went and used the bathroom and emptied my stomach. Still felt like crap. almost puked in the sink. So I went back to bed.

If I am not up to late tonight from my pool tournament I will get up in the morning although Thursdays are my sleep in day. I will take this morning as a sick day.

What I want to do is slowly incorporate my weights back into my program but kinda do a reverse program. I am making huge gains in my weight loss and I am down 24 pounds as of Monday morning. I only weigh once a week.

Instead of lifting weights on the week-end since I am so busy with week-end stuff like (having fun) LOL. I am going to follow an STS short based program for about 30 minutes first thing in the morning This is what it will look like I wll post it in the next thread .

New Program.
(#507)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default New Program. - 06-10-2009, 09:36 AM

Monday
Chest
PowerTec Incline Press 4 x 20

Dumbbell Flyes 4 x 20

Ride Road bike for 1 hour

Tuesday
Biceps and Triceps
Dumbell Curls 4 x 20
Tricep push downs 4 x20
Hammer Curls 4x20
Skull crusher 4 x20

Ride bike for 1 hour

Wenesday
Shoulders
DB laterals 4x20
Front Raises 4x20
Shrugs 4 x20

Thursday off

Friday
Back
Deadlifts 4 x15
Lat pulls 4 x20
seated Row 4 x20
Powerlever rows 4 x20

ride rode bike for 1 hour
saturday and sunday
ride bike for 1 hour.

update for monday and Tuesday
(#508)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default update for monday and Tuesday - 06-16-2009, 09:57 AM

Monday C
Chest
Incline PowerTec Press
135x20 4 sets

Incline Flyes
20 x 20 for 4 sets

Close Grip Tricep press
135x20 4 sets

Tricep pushdown
50 x 20 or burnout 4 sets

Cardio
stationary bike 30 minutes on 10 resistance (meaning my mph was only about 10 to 11 mph

Tuesday
Shoulders and biceps
Front raises
30lb x20 4 sets
seated side laterals
20lb x 20 4 sets
DB shrugs
60lbs x 20 4 sets

DB bicep curl
20lb x 20 4 sets
Hammer Curl
30lb x 20 4 sets

Each set was done about 30 second rest in between sets less than a minute between exercises This is roughly a 25 minute workout. fast paced and then hopping on the cardio right afterward to get at least this week 30 minute sessions in.

Each week I will go up a little on weight. Guys I'm not trying to set any weight records so I don't want to hear from some smartass and you know who you are that I'm not doing any weight. I know that but each week's progression will allow me to go up a little in weight and let my joints arthritis filled as they are to slowly get used to more agressive weights.

This is the end all of end all for me. I think I have the perfect combination of weights and cardio for me to do. I will be taking Thursday mornings off and doing Friday as legs then Saturday and Sunday as my ride days on my bike. This will keep me from stagnating and getting bored. We swim every night and this is great for both me and Lisa. Even though I have a 28 ft pool I can side stroke in circles for laps and then change sides and do it the other way for an extra cardio. Did that the last two nights and I was more sore doing that than lifting weights. I am trying to stay away from my shoulder hurting any more than it has to right now.Riding my bike outside everyday was just getting to much like work and not alot of fun knowing I was neglecting my gym. I got rid of the huge power rack and that helped alot in space of things I can do now. Odd as it sounds it actually feels better in there with out the huge power Rack.

Rick you will see what I mean when you come over. I have that PowerLever and it really makes up for alot of stuff and the space it saves is unbelievable.

I will not be doing regular squats anymore but the powerTec has that covered and the leg press also If I decide on keeping it.

With that said guys. Like I stated this is the end all. Consistency is the key here

Feeling extremely guilty.
(#509)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default Feeling extremely guilty. - 06-29-2009, 03:39 PM

Okay so I missed working out this morning. I don't have an excuse but I think I know what the problem is.

Here is what my week-end looked like

Friday got home from New Orleans and had to recooperate from that trip. Holy shit.

Saturday woke up in the morning. went outside did some yard work. for about 2 hours sweated my ass off. This was just the front yard. Went and bought my grill at Home Depot then went and saw my mother in law in the hospital in the afternoon. Then went out to eat and then home to get into the pool for about 3 hours. Went right to bed after the pool we were out there until 12:30 am just me and my wife. LOL.

Sunday woke up at 7:30 am put my grill together took about 2 hours then cleaned up the garage a bit. Moved those pavers around for an hour getting my patio designed the way I wanted it to look. Moved some brick edging around about 30 of them cleaned the deck and then cooked. People came over played in the pool for 2 or more hours. Then just watched some TV later on.

My point is. I was wore out. I think what I need to do is go back to 3 a day workouts. I can get this done better I think. LOL. I will devise yet again another 3 day split.

(#510)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 06-29-2009, 03:46 PM

I know what I'm going to do now. I will just start logging it in after tommorow.

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME !!!!!!!
(#511)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME !!!!!!! - 06-30-2009, 07:36 AM

one of the best workouts I've had yet.

Chest
Incline Power Press
135 x20
185 x 20
225 x 20

Front shoulder Raises
20 x20 for 3 sets

Tricep Pushdowns
70 x 20
90 x 20
100 x 20

Lat Pulls
100 x20 for 3 sets slow controlled movements

seated Row
70 x20 for 3 sets slow controlled squeeze

Cardio
Pool
front kicks 5 minutes
back kicks 5 minutes
front butter fly 5 minutes
regular swimming 10 minutes
total time 25 minutes
This totally kicked my butt. water was perfect this morning. I will be doing this until further notice.

(#512)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 07-01-2009, 07:25 AM

since I'm doing this three day split taking this morning off. but not off from working my butt off.

I'm off from work til next week and I'm doing stuff in the yard to get ready for this week end. I will be behind a shovel and a wheel barrel for the better part of the day.

Gotta love it. hard work burns calories.