IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > General Topics > NFL Talk
Reload this Page Fishing Boat Carrying NFL Players Reported Missing in Florida
NFL Talk This is the place to talk smack about your favorite team, or badmouth your most hated teams. Also, we will be putting the fantasy football thread in here as well.

Fishing Boat Carrying NFL Players Reported Missing in Florida
(#1)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default Fishing Boat Carrying NFL Players Reported Missing in Florida - 03-01-2009, 04:14 PM

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,502785,00.html
(#2)
Old
Banned
antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future

Send a message via AIM to antihero
Default 03-01-2009, 04:45 PM

good lord, i hope they're alright....i wonder if some crazy disgruntled fan got ahold of them though....
(#3)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Default 03-01-2009, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by antihero View Post
good lord, i hope they're alright....i wonder if some crazy disgruntled fan got ahold of them though....
Yeah, or pirates I've seen more news on pirates lately than every...but I have no idea if they are in the area these guys might have been.

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#4)
Old
Banned
antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future

Default 03-01-2009, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickB View Post
Yeah, or pirates I've seen more news on pirates lately than every...but I have no idea if they are in the area these guys might have been.
dont blame it on the pirates....they got nothing to do with this one....

one of the players played for the LIONS....

its definitely a disgruntled fan.
Follow-up on lost boaters
(#5)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default Follow-up on lost boaters - 03-02-2009, 02:48 PM

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,503366,00.html
(#6)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 03-02-2009, 02:55 PM

DAMN

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#7)
Old
IPYU PHOTOSHOP DESIGNER
LittleGuy has a spectacular aura about

Default 03-03-2009, 08:06 PM

This is right in my back yard! Search called off.

(#8)
Old
Banned

Default 03-03-2009, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleGuy View Post
well, now we know where they are.....NOW GIVE THEM BACK....except for the Lions player....they won't miss him anyway....
(#9)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 03-03-2009, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleGuy View Post
I hate that they already called it off unless they found clues that we don't know about.

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#10)
Old
Banned

Default 03-03-2009, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickB View Post
I hate that they already called it off unless they found clues that we don't know about.
If I'm not mistaken, the first 48 hours are the most critical and after 72 hours the chances of finding them alive are marginal...It's unfortunate, but I don't think they will be alive when they are found.
(#11)
Old

AX
-Euro Man -
recarp82 is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via Yahoo to recarp82
Default 03-04-2009, 05:20 PM

they found nick shylur alive.has few medical problems from the water being cold.

Controlled labs supps.
(#12)
Old
Banned

Default 03-04-2009, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by recarp82 View Post
they found nick shylur alive.has few medical problems from the water being cold.
to bad they haven't found the others yet though.