IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > General Topics > NFL Talk
Reload this Page Think Donovan will be traded?
NFL Talk This is the place to talk smack about your favorite team, or badmouth your most hated teams. Also, we will be putting the fantasy football thread in here as well.

Think Donovan will be traded?
(#1)
Old
Ontime is on a distinguished road

Default Think Donovan will be traded? - 03-25-2010, 11:43 PM

There was a rumor that he would be traded to the Rams, looks like that will not be the case. I hope he gets traded somewhere the guy NEVER gets any respect in Philly. If he could be sent to Washington he would get the respect he deserves. I'm surprised the browns didn't make a play for him. I love Jake Delhomme however he is not the answer at the mistake by the lake.

Philly didn't pick up Vick for nothing, I feel they want him to be there main man.

What say you?

I am not a doctor and I have not had any traditional training. I am a person with information that other people have studied and proven to be effective and wrote in books. I just pass that information on to you.

Rest in Peace Nandi

SECURE EMAIL
Ontime34@safe-mail.net
Forum MOD at CUTTINGEDGEMUSCLE.COM Global MOD at MUSCLEFORUMUSA.COM I'm an old vet so tred lightly.
(#2)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to onetiredkris Send a message via Yahoo to onetiredkris
Default 03-26-2010, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ontime View Post
There was a rumor that he would be traded to the Rams, looks like that will not be the case. I hope he gets traded somewhere the guy NEVER gets any respect in Philly. If he could be sent to Washington he would get the respect he deserves. I'm surprised the browns didn't make a play for him. I love Jake Delhomme however he is not the answer at the mistake by the lake.

Philly didn't pick up Vick for nothing, I feel they want him to be there main man.

What say you?
This one is WAY up for grabs.
So far I'd say either buffalo or staying in philly. He doesn't want to goto a team that doesn't have solid playoff aspirations. And I don't think buffalo fits his visions, so maybe philly will keep him.

It depends on if he wants to stay in philly and make way less, or get paid more to go to a loosing team.
(#3)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 03-26-2010, 09:06 AM

It's hard to say. I haven't really kept up with how McNabb feels about it. But I think Kolb has lots of potential, so what's going to happen to Vick if McNabb leaves. Will he be the main guy or keep him for particular plays/options? Who knows.
(#4)
Old

Default 03-26-2010, 02:12 PM

Now he is saying he would go to the Vikes, i'm sure if Brett wasn't coming back Minny would make that deal lickity split. Raiders are interested but I just don't see any way in hell Don would go there. Sure it's warmer and he would freeze his butt off as much but thats a train wreck as you bro's know full well.
I don't see how kolb would over take vick..time will tell

I am not a doctor and I have not had any traditional training. I am a person with information that other people have studied and proven to be effective and wrote in books. I just pass that information on to you.

Rest in Peace Nandi

SECURE EMAIL
Ontime34@safe-mail.net
Forum MOD at CUTTINGEDGEMUSCLE.COM Global MOD at MUSCLEFORUMUSA.COM I'm an old vet so tred lightly.
(#5)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Default 03-26-2010, 02:17 PM

Kolb looked good when I saw him play. But Vick's experience and wheels could keep him (Kolb) from starting for a while. Plus if Kolb performed bad, Vick my beat him or something
(#6)
Old

Default 04-04-2010, 09:32 PM

Looks like Mcnabb is going to where he will get the respect he deserves.

Rest in Peace Nandi

SECURE EMAIL
Ontime34@safe-mail.net
(#7)
Old

Default 04-04-2010, 09:32 PM

They are saying Kolb will start, to me thats just not going to happen.

Rest in Peace Nandi

SECURE EMAIL
Ontime34@safe-mail.net
(#8)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 04-05-2010, 05:38 AM

Yep looks like a done deal now.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#9)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
Troy1982 is a jewel in the rough

Default 04-05-2010, 05:19 PM

Hell Yeah, Go Skins!!

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward.
Whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant,
'If I live, I will kill you. If I die, You are forgiven.'
Such is the rule of honor.
(#10)
Old

Default 02-29-2012, 02:09 AM

interesting to see where mcnabb will be next year, i don't see him cashing his chips just YET.

Rest in Peace Nandi

SECURE EMAIL
Ontime34@safe-mail.net
(#11)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 03-03-2012, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ontime View Post
interesting to see where mcnabb will be next year, i don't see him cashing his chips just YET.
IMHO, he is a very solid QB but in his upper years, he could stand to get in better shape.

Sent via tapatalk. Get the app for your smartphone now and look how cool IPYU works with it!

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#12)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to onetiredkris Send a message via Yahoo to onetiredkris
Default 03-03-2012, 02:34 PM

I doubt he's ready to retire too. Who knows ware he'll end up

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?1acsil
(#13)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 03-03-2012, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetiredkris View Post
I doubt he's ready to retire too. Who knows ware he'll end up

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?1acsil
He needs one of us to train him

Sent via tapatalk. Get the app for your smartphone now and look how cool IPYU works with it!

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]