IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > General Topics > Open Chat
Reload this Page Postwhore Thread.
Open Chat Discuss anything here.

(#7561)
Old
cra_training_zy will become famous soon enough

Default 09-10-2013, 07:30 AM

Loving the new pictures in the sub-forums. Good work, I assume it was Rick B?

My personal favourites are the keyboard in open chat and the steak in diet and nutrition.
(#7562)
Old
c0yled0tc0m is on a distinguished road

Default 09-16-2013, 12:22 PM

Those images are pretty good...I'm definitely a fan of change except when it comes to facebook! I hate facebook with a passion, so only time you catch me on there is to find someone I know will be there...period!

I've done some graphic arts and flash/web design work myself as well as been an admin on a iPhone forum (actually think I have damn status there still) and have been a global moderator on another cell phone site. The computer geek in me comes out whenever I get a chance so I thought I would join my friend Ben in the graphics compliments. Layering images is fairly simple, but the artistic eye is what makes it awesome! Anyone can do t, but to make it look good is a completely different animal. I will post a signature image I made for my old phone site so I can show you what I mean.

"Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither was your body. Get outta your head about it and just show up!"-Tony Horton
(#7563)
Old

Default 09-16-2013, 12:26 PM

I love urban artwork, when I was a kid I used to run the streets in the north shore of Boston and write graffiti wherever I could. Being older now I don't condone that of course, but I still appreciate the skill it takes to pull it off. Enjoy my graphical skills my friends!

"Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither was your body. Get outta your head about it and just show up!"-Tony Horton

Last edited by c0yled0tc0m; 09-16-2013 at 12:32 PM.
(#7564)
Old

Default 09-18-2013, 06:33 PM

You know it's a good day when you get your package from IPYU.com right at mealtime, open th box and remove your 5 lb. Tub of protein and open it up and the scoop is right on top! Man that was an exciting thing! Thought you guys should know.

(#7565)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 09-22-2013, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cra_training_zy View Post
Loving the new pictures in the sub-forums. Good work, I assume it was Rick B?

My personal favourites are the keyboard in open chat and the steak in diet and nutrition.
Tim G did the art...I just applied them to the forum. From the IPYU team.

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#7566)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Default 09-30-2014, 04:58 PM

It's time to blow this forum back up!!!! It's been stale as of late (I'm partly to blame). Hope everything is going well for everyone and hope we can resurrect the activity here!

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#7567)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
ouija is a jewel in the rough

Default 09-30-2014, 07:13 PM

Everything is super...got MRI's today on my spine, getting wisdom teeth pulled in a few days..gained 12lbs this month Fighting adversity here with composure lol

"Ain't nothin to it but to do it"

"If I'm gonna die tonight, if this weight is gonna kill me tonight, then so be it."
(#7568)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 10-01-2014, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouija View Post
Everything is super...got MRI's today on my spine, getting wisdom teeth pulled in a few days..gained 12lbs this month Fighting adversity here with composure lol
Awesome! Best way to handle things rather than wallowing in sorrow. Hope things work out!

(#7569)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 10-01-2014, 10:46 AM

whore it up! whore it up! whore it up! whore it up! whore it up! whore it up! whore it up! haha!

(#7570)
Old
simonjames is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to simonjames Send a message via Skype™ to simonjames
Default 11-28-2014, 03:51 AM

I cannot control myself from being a postwhore too lol
(#7571)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 12-01-2014, 10:06 AM

Whore it up then! LOL

(#7572)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 04-24-2018, 09:29 AM

I'm trying to come back!!! Needz moar N-ergy!!!