IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Supplements > SUPPLEMENT LOGS
Reload this Page OxyElite Pro/DNPX 2 - Will Pass Military Drug Test?
SUPPLEMENT LOGS This is the thread for logging in your supplements for what you are taking and how it works. Either for yourself or logging for a company. Log it here.

OxyElite Pro/DNPX 2 - Will Pass Military Drug Test?
(#1)
Old
bob1sh is on a distinguished road

Default OxyElite Pro/DNPX 2 - Will Pass Military Drug Test? - 09-07-2013, 08:23 PM

Currently active duty Navy at A school looking to add one of these fat burners to my stack. I'm lifting 6 days a week and would like to shred a bit more. My only concern is drug testing, it is completely random and zero tolerance for anything that makes you pop. I know OEP was taken off shelves of base Exchanges because an Army soldier who died had it in his system, but there is no report as the cause of his death.. Speaking with all of my civilian weightlifting buddies they think I'm fine since the ingredients are "all natural" and it is over the counter. When I took it to my chain of command I got the same response: "why would you put that in your body if you have any question about it? Keep working out and dieting the regular way." Looking for any and all advice from military personnel with experience with these products.
(#2)
Old
c0yled0tc0m is on a distinguished road

Default 09-08-2013, 05:33 AM

I'm not military, but I would look at he support facts in the IPYU online store. There's a few products there that say consult with you higher up before taking. I've looked into oxy elite pro myself and I don't recall finding anything about that there, but I guess it's just an up to you situation. Not sure about DNPX. Aren't they looking more for steroids and whatnot anyway? Pretty sure excessive amounts of caffeine and or ephedra will set off the drug test alarms too. Hope this helps.
(#3)
Old
bob1sh is on a distinguished road

Default 09-08-2013, 05:53 PM

According to the label on the bottle there is no Ephedra. They don't even test for steroids, I have a couple buddies who were on crazy test boosters and never triggered anything. There is only 135 mg of caffeine in one pill which is less than one Excedrine (migraine med). I have talked to my chain of command in the original post, I was just looking for experience with the product really. Thank you for the input, everything seems fine, I just don't want to risk my career to a supplement.