IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Supplements > SUPPLEMENT LOGS
Reload this Page RickB's EFX (B)LOG - Test Charge & Karbolyn
SUPPLEMENT LOGS This is the thread for logging in your supplements for what you are taking and how it works. Either for yourself or logging for a company. Log it here.

RickB's EFX (B)LOG - Test Charge & Karbolyn
(#1)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default RickB's EFX (B)LOG - Test Charge & Karbolyn - 03-12-2013, 09:28 AM

Thank you guys for the opportunity! First day starting this stuff and looking forward to a boost. Since coming off of my illness, my energy has been at an all-time low! I hope this pulls me out of the hole I'm in! Stay tuned!

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#2)
Old
AA EFX
- B-RAD -
brad1224 is a jewel in the rough

Default 03-12-2013, 10:20 AM

this will help you brotha!!! honestly love it intra workout and it will get you thru the grueling workouts

Obsession is what weaklings call the dedicated, do or die, never give up, if you are not 110 into bodybuilding get the fuck out now, rip it off the floor and lift, IF THE BAR AINT BENDING YOUR JUST PRETENDING!

AAEFX Rep

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AllAmericanEFX
Twitter: @AllAmericanEFX
Instagram: @AAEFX

http://www.aaefx.com
(#3)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Default 03-12-2013, 02:41 PM

I hope so Brad! Thanks for stopping in!

Let me explain where I'm starting. I have concentrated so much on lifting lighter with short rest between sets and cardio for motocross for the last few months. Then getting sick and being down for 2 wks....so I'm kinda digging out of a hole.

But today I worked chest and triceps. I did incline DB presses, chest fly machine, and dips today. I had planned on doing cardio at the end, but started coughing bit. My stamina was noticeably solid despite my strength being off. But the strength being off was expected. Let's see if AA EFX pulls me out!

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#4)
Old
AA EFX
- B-RAD -

Default 03-13-2013, 11:41 AM

oh great! well i know this will help you get out of that hole quick man. just bust your ass

Obsession is what weaklings call the dedicated, do or die, never give up, if you are not 110 into bodybuilding get the fuck out now, rip it off the floor and lift, IF THE BAR AINT BENDING YOUR JUST PRETENDING!

AAEFX Rep

(#5)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 03-13-2013, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad1224 View Post
oh great! well i know this will help you get out of that hole quick man. just bust your ass
Just finished warming up on deads! Getting back in the groove

(#6)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 03-13-2013, 01:10 PM

I did work: Deadlifts, pull-ups, back extensions (high-rep), and seated cable rows. No isolation of biceps today. Pretty winded and gassed after that but feel good and relaxed now. Nothing to note on the test charge, but I do like the Karbolyn already. I do think it is a good solid product. Anything that gives me fuel without a blood sugar crash, is thumbs-up imo!

(#7)
Old
AA EFX
- B-RAD -

Default 03-14-2013, 12:51 PM

nice! ya test charge is going to take a bit to fully kick! but karbolyn will work from the first dose

AAEFX Rep

(#8)
Old
AA EFX
- B-RAD -

Default 03-14-2013, 12:51 PM

nice! ya test charge is going to take a bit to fully kick! but karbolyn will work from the first dose

AAEFX Rep

(#9)
Old
cheftepesh is on a distinguished road

Default 03-17-2013, 09:28 AM

Looks like it's treating you well.
(#10)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 03-18-2013, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheftepesh View Post
Looks like it's treating you well.
The Karbolyn definitely is! I really like this stuff! The Test Charge still nothing to report, but just started the 2nd week today. I had legs today and good stamina through despite short on sleep. I can already say with confidence that Karbolyn is a very good product! It tasted good too!

(#11)
Old
AA EFX
- B-RAD -

Default 03-18-2013, 03:42 PM

if you have a longer workout it is a life saver when you are lifting keeps you apetite tamed doesnt it?

AAEFX Rep

(#12)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 03-18-2013, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad1224 View Post
if you have a longer workout it is a life saver when you are lifting keeps you apetite tamed doesnt it?
Dude, you better know it! Twice since I've started this, including today before legs I had nothing on my stomach due to getting busy at the office and forgetting to eat. So to pull off a workout and not feel your lacking nutrition...that's da bomb!

(#13)
Old
Bigmix is on a distinguished road

Default 03-19-2013, 09:05 AM

This is how I train daily I fast till about 11:30 !2:00 eat salad chicken hit the gym about 4-5pm drink the karbolyn while I train....nice intra workout drink! when my budget allows I will have this on standby!

Bigmix
(#14)
Old
Bigmix is on a distinguished road

Default 03-19-2013, 09:06 AM

This is how I train daily I fast till about 11:30 !2:00 eat salad chicken hit the gym about 4-5pm drink the karbolyn while I train....nice intra workout drink! when my budget allows I will have this on standby!

Bigmix
(#15)
Old
AA EFX
- B-RAD -

Default 03-19-2013, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickB View Post
Dude, you better know it! Twice since I've started this, including today before legs I had nothing on my stomach due to getting busy at the office and forgetting to eat. So to pull off a workout and not feel your lacking nutrition...that's da bomb!
See what I mean! It's a god send!

AAEFX Rep

(#16)
Old
AA EFX
- B-RAD -

Default 03-25-2013, 02:22 PM

any update? I'm board and want to read some good news

AAEFX Rep

(#17)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 03-26-2013, 12:18 PM

Still hitting it. Did legs yesterday and strength does seem to be up minimally. Stamina is still great with Karbolyn. I am a huge fan of that and will use Karbolyn for motorcross pre and post race recovery so I'll be ready for my 2nd moto.

(#18)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 03-27-2013, 09:32 AM

so you like that Karbolyn

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#19)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 03-27-2013, 09:34 AM

seems this would be perfect for someone carb backloading.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#20)
Old
AA EFX
- B-RAD -

Default 03-27-2013, 09:54 AM

yay! great idea rick you will have plenty of fuel in da tank

ya mack this would be a perfect supplement for that. I personally just take intra workout and sometimes post workout if i don't eat directly after working out.

AAEFX Rep