IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > General Topics > Open Chat
Reload this Page Your Thoughts On Gay Marriage?
Open Chat Discuss anything here.

(#1)
Old
Banned
antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future

Send a message via AIM to antihero
Default 09-09-2005, 02:49 PM

i was reading a thread on another board, and i decided to start the
discussion here to see what you guys had to say about it....what are
your thoughts on gay marriage, and why do you think that way...
(#2)
Old
Ianhockey91 is on a distinguished road

Default 09-09-2005, 03:30 PM

More chicks for me!
(#3)
Old
Banned
antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future

Default 09-09-2005, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianhockey91
More chicks for me!

seriously tho, support it? against it?

(#4)
Old
Ianhockey91 is on a distinguished road

Default 09-09-2005, 04:58 PM

Indifferent really, if they want ot get married so be it, gays dont
bother me, its when they get self rightous saying someone is violating
there rights over something ridiculous that pisses me off.
(#5)
Old
Banned

Default 09-09-2005, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Indifferent really, if they want ot get married so be it, gays dont
bother me, its when they get self rightous saying someone is violating
there rights over something ridiculous that pisses me off.

hmmm.

(#6)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 09-10-2005, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Indifferent really, if they want ot get married so be it, gays dont bother me, its when they get self rightous saying someone is violating there rights over something ridiculous that pisses me off.

This sort of the way I feel. Call me a Southern Redneck hillbilly and all but they have choosen this lifestyle. This is not a seperate civil rights battle like it is with other races. The do deserve to be treated like humans as in human rights but do not fall under the civil rights acts IMO like most people. To me this is bias and asking for special treatment under the law. Also I don't believe marriage should be legal for one reason only that is a union between a man and a woman as stated in the bible. They can have legal unions all day if they want but don't call it marriage. I am stopping right here to see if this sparks any good debates. Just remember people to keep it clean.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#7)
Old
nj4mwc is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to nj4mwc
Default 09-16-2005, 06:55 PM

let them have gay marriage, because this topic will never go away as long as there are gays, but if you just give them marriage garenteed in 10 or 20 years no one will even care about it any more, it will be forgotten except for by complete ignorant groups like the kkk and Neo nazi jerks, if it makes some one happy and doesnt hurt no one whats the problem
(#8)
Old
Banned

Default 09-16-2005, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nj4mwc
let them have gay marriage, because this
topic will never go away as long as there are gays, but if you
just give them marriage garenteed in 10 or 20 years no one will even
care about it any more, it will be forgotten except for by
complete ignorant groups like the kkk and Neo nazi jerks, if it
makes some one happy and doesnt hurt no one whats the problem

my thoughts too

(#9)
Old
newbie is on a distinguished road

Default 09-17-2005, 07:26 AM

That is not tolerated here, 1st and last warning my friend.

Edited by ONTIME MODERATOREdited by: Ontime
(#10)
Old
Banned

Default 09-17-2005, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie

kills all queers

are you serious?

(#11)
Old
freaky16yrold is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to freaky16yrold Send a message via Yahoo to freaky16yrold
Default 03-19-2006, 12:02 PM

let the queers get married so they will quit bitching about it
(#12)
Old
muscles3 is on a distinguished road

Default 03-19-2006, 05:20 PM

I HATE F*****S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Edited by: antihero
(#13)
Old
Banned

Default 03-19-2006, 05:36 PM

lets try to not offend anyone on this board who may have a homosexual preference.
Quote:
Originally Posted by muscles3
I HATE F*****S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by: antihero
(#14)
Old
indianballer will become famous soon enough

Send a message via AIM to indianballer
Default 03-19-2006, 06:37 PM

lol i guarantee you'd change your tone towards gay ppl if you met this defensive end on this team in our conference...every1 in the conference knows he's gay...and he will manhandle you straight up
(#15)
Old
Senior Memeber
Jordan566 is a splendid one to behold Jordan566 is a splendid one to behold Jordan566 is a splendid one to behold

Location: Kirksville, MO while at school, and St. Peters, MO at home.
Send a message via AIM to Jordan566 Send a message via MSN to Jordan566
Default 03-19-2006, 07:23 PM

don't really agree with gay marriage persee, due to biblical reasons. I agree with legal unions. In reality tho, I'm apathetic towards the entire situation. As long as I don't get hit with a tax or something lame like that as a result and I don't wanna hear any more debates on tv about it. Let it die.
(#16)
Old
8pack

Default 03-20-2006, 01:25 AM

let em get married if they want to, why do they are about them so much
(#17)
Old
Voice of Reason
MIA
kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of

Default 03-20-2006, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoaringMad Mac

Quote:
Indifferent really, if they want ot get married so be it, gays dont bother me, its when they get self rightous saying someone is violating there rights over something ridiculous that pisses me off.

This sort of the way I feel. Call me a Southern Redneck hillbilly and all but they have choosen this lifestyle. This is not a seperate civil rights battle like it is with other races. The do deserve to be treated like humans as in human rights but do not fall under the civil rights acts IMO like most people. To me this is bias and asking for special treatment under the law. Also I don't believe marriage should be legal for one reason only that is a union between a man and a woman as stated in the bible. They can have legal unions all day if they want but don't call it marriage. I am stopping right here to see if this sparks any good debates. Just remember people to keep it clean.
I agree with Mac. IMO things like tax breaks on owning property and insurance is the driving reason people get married, heterosexual or gay. Customs change from one generation to the next, but I wish our Government would make the appropriate changes to tax and estate laws. What people do is their own responsibility, so if you are gay (IMO) keep it to yourself and I’ll do my best not to make inappropriate comments about hot chicks. If you are gay please ignore my post on Trish Stratus. KICKBOY

The mind and the body are interrelated: what you do to one necessarily effects the other. There must be a balance between the two. If your body is strong but your mind is weak, you are a powerful instrument with no direction; such an instrument rarely produces good. If your mind is strong but your body is weak, then you may be filled with purpose and good intentions but have no strength necessary to act on your impulses. You must strengthen your mind to control your body; and strengthen your body so you can always follow the good directions of your mind.
(#18)
Old
Ontime is on a distinguished road

Default 03-20-2006, 03:27 PM

I am completely against it, its immoral.

And i don't care what anyone on this planet has to say to refute my opinion. Because in the goodbook that I read it's completely forbidden. And i'm very comfortable with my mindset.

I am not a doctor and I have not had any traditional training. I am a person with information that other people have studied and proven to be effective and wrote in books. I just pass that information on to you.

Rest in Peace Nandi

SECURE EMAIL
Ontime34@safe-mail.net
Forum MOD at CUTTINGEDGEMUSCLE.COM Global MOD at MUSCLEFORUMUSA.COM I'm an old vet so tred lightly.
(#19)
Old
freaky16yrold is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to freaky16yrold Send a message via Yahoo to freaky16yrold
Default 03-20-2006, 03:29 PM

They will pay for their sins as when they die their souls will burn in hell..
(#20)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 03-20-2006, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freaky16yrold
They will pay for their sins as when they die their souls will burn in hell..

Posted: Yesterday at 7:27pm | IP

I am completely against it, its immoral.

And i don't care what anyone on this planet has to say to refute my opinion. Because in the goodbook that I read it's completely forbidden. And i'm very comfortable with my mindset.

Well, Look at it this way too. If you have sex outside marriage in God's eyes it is sin. He sees sin as sin and it is all bad. Catch what I am trying to say. Edited by: Ontime

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW