IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > General Topics > Open Chat
Reload this Page Kickboy Rocks!!!! Dude.....And MX Pics Old School Motocrossers Reunion
Open Chat Discuss anything here.

Kickboy Rocks!!!! Dude.....And MX Pics Old School Motocrossers Reunion
(#1)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default Kickboy Rocks!!!! Dude.....And MX Pics Old School Motocrossers Reunion - 08-30-2011, 05:53 PM

He sent me this for riding my new toy. I still need boots, gloves, and a brain bucket, but I will have those soon.

Thanks Kickboy!!! BTW, I said I'd give you something for trade and you know somethings I gots....Just let me know!

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#2)
Old
AX
DevilDog324 will become famous soon enough

Default 08-30-2011, 06:27 PM

Look awesome man! You ride motocross or just have a bike?

Team AX
AX Sponsored Athlete

Liftin weights, and eatin steaks!

If you're not going to enter the pain zone on leg day, you might as well go play hopscotch in the parking lot of your gym.
(#3)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Default 08-30-2011, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilDog324 View Post
Look awesome man! You ride motocross or just have a bike?
Definitely don't ride seriously. I just bought a Yamaha TTR-230 not too terribly long ago. I'm going to a Motocross reunion in about 3 wks. My buddy is the one re-uniting and is a hell of a rider! Seriously. He could have went pro back in the day. But anyways he invited me down to Houston for this event.

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#4)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
PAPAW is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via AIM to PAPAW
Default 08-30-2011, 09:00 PM

Way to go, lucky you. Definately encourage you to get the helmet. I've been in some minor accidents on motorcycles that stayed that way because of the helmet. One I wore a big gash in the helmet just sliding across the pavement.
(#5)
Old
RCSS
- IPYU GURU -
emekajokammor is just really nice emekajokammor is just really nice

Default 08-30-2011, 10:44 PM

looks like fun!

Emeka "The MeNAcE"Okammor

Visit me at www.EmekaOkammor.com

Philippians 4:13
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

Luke 1:37
"For with God nothing shall be impossible."

Ronnie Coleman Signature Series V.I.P. Athlete

www.thesimplefitness.com
Tell a friend...
(#6)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to onetiredkris Send a message via Yahoo to onetiredkris
Default 08-31-2011, 12:46 AM

Nice!!
(#7)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
FearnonebutOne is a jewel in the rough

Default 08-31-2011, 06:22 AM

Awesomeness

Blessed are the Peacemakers
The pain of SELF-DISCIPLINE will never be as great as the pain of REGRET "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
(#8)
Old
Voice of Reason
MIA
kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of

Default 09-01-2011, 01:43 PM

Looks cool on you man.
You might want to look into a chest protector and some knee pads too. Elbow pads drive me nuts they mess with the blood flow in my arms.

The mind and the body are interrelated: what you do to one necessarily effects the other. There must be a balance between the two. If your body is strong but your mind is weak, you are a powerful instrument with no direction; such an instrument rarely produces good. If your mind is strong but your body is weak, then you may be filled with purpose and good intentions but have no strength necessary to act on your impulses. You must strengthen your mind to control your body; and strengthen your body so you can always follow the good directions of your mind.
(#9)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 09-16-2011, 10:22 AM

Oh I missed this Rick that is pretty awesome man.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#10)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 09-16-2011, 02:14 PM

Yeah it is!

Going to have two solid days of it. I hope the only thing that gets broken is maybe my spirit....temporarily LOL!

(#11)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 09-19-2011, 10:59 AM

I played it really conservative. Part of me really wanted to hit the double jumps, but due to my plans to compete and a couple other things coming up in the near future, I held back. I had a great time though. Some super good guys and I met some big names from years past. One of the fastest guys there is Billy Click and rides a nice 1974 bike. He's faster than may of the hot shot kids there today. We also had the VP of Yamaha 4 wheel division in our camp. We had over 300 people there. Great turnout and great times!

Oh and some VERY cool vintage bikes!!!

My buddy Chance that invited me to this event:

The grudge race. Nothing over 125cc allowed. Pretty funny!

Bike problems. You'd think after carrying 8 bikes there, it would be okay that one wasn't running LOL!

(#12)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 09-19-2011, 11:02 AM

Chance on his vintage Yamaha 465 taking some laps:

(#13)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 09-19-2011, 11:05 AM

Old school bikes (67 entered in the Best Old School contest):

(#14)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 09-19-2011, 02:47 PM

(#15)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 09-19-2011, 02:50 PM

(#16)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 09-19-2011, 02:54 PM

THAT IS SOME AWESOME STUFF THERE RICK.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#17)
Old

AX
-Euro Man -
recarp82 is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via Yahoo to recarp82
Default 09-19-2011, 03:14 PM

didnt know you painted your toe nails rick.lol

Controlled labs supps.
(#18)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
FearnonebutOne is a jewel in the rough

Default 09-19-2011, 03:28 PM

Awesome

Blessed are the Peacemakers
The pain of SELF-DISCIPLINE will never be as great as the pain of REGRET "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
(#19)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 09-19-2011, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by recarp82 View Post
didnt know you painted your toe nails rick.lol
Did you like my sparkly flip flops? Oh btw, Chance does have paint on his big toes that his daughter did.

(#20)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 09-22-2011, 04:15 PM

Just bought Mason one of these. It's a 2000 model, but VERY clean. This isn't it, but it's just like it