IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > General Topics > Open Chat
Reload this Page My new hero -Felonious Munk On Obama....LMBO!!!
Open Chat Discuss anything here.

My new hero -Felonious Munk On Obama....LMBO!!!
(#1)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default My new hero -Felonious Munk On Obama....LMBO!!! - 08-11-2011, 05:01 PM

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRmZ9zH-mYM"]Felonious Munk Presents: Stop It B! OBAMA PAY YOUR &*%$#% BILLS - YouTube[/ame]

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#2)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
PAPAW is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via AIM to PAPAW
Default 08-11-2011, 08:37 PM

I agree with about 70% of everything he said. Especially about the balancing the budget and borrowing from China.
(#3)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
FearnonebutOne is a jewel in the rough

Default 08-11-2011, 09:02 PM

I wonder if that dude is upset B??? LMAO

Blessed are the Peacemakers
The pain of SELF-DISCIPLINE will never be as great as the pain of REGRET "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
(#4)
Old
Voice of Reason
MIA
kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of

Default 08-12-2011, 07:23 AM

He makes some good points.

We are all Americans first. Run the lobbyist out of Washington and get some one to work for the people of this country not the agenda of some special interest group. That is all we have now is paid politicians.
Here is an idea, make every special interest group pay 50% of all donations as tax on the National debt.

The mind and the body are interrelated: what you do to one necessarily effects the other. There must be a balance between the two. If your body is strong but your mind is weak, you are a powerful instrument with no direction; such an instrument rarely produces good. If your mind is strong but your body is weak, then you may be filled with purpose and good intentions but have no strength necessary to act on your impulses. You must strengthen your mind to control your body; and strengthen your body so you can always follow the good directions of your mind.