IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Training and Exercise > Injuries and Rehab
Reload this Page I'm hurtin bad now
Injuries and Rehab Discuss Injuries and Rehabilitation here.

I'm hurtin bad now
(#1)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default I'm hurtin bad now - 09-06-2010, 11:52 AM

I thought this week on vacation would do me some good. Obviously not. I must have done something really bad to my back at some point. I'm thinking I may have ruptured a disc or something. I have a dr's appointments on Wens.

Driving back yesterday I pulled or thought I pulled something in my back It popped all wrong when I twisted one time and now if I cough or bend over it feels like a knife going in right below my shoulder blade. This is on top of my hurting on my lower back.

God when is this going to end.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#2)
Old
AA EFX
- B-RAD -
brad1224 is a jewel in the rough

Default 09-06-2010, 12:22 PM

ouch! sorry to hear mac. going to the doc is the right thing to do. They will be able let you know whats going on and what you have to do to make it better.

hope all goes well boss

Obsession is what weaklings call the dedicated, do or die, never give up, if you are not 110 into bodybuilding get the fuck out now, rip it off the floor and lift, IF THE BAR AINT BENDING YOUR JUST PRETENDING!

AAEFX Rep

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AllAmericanEFX
Twitter: @AllAmericanEFX
Instagram: @AAEFX

http://www.aaefx.com
(#3)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 09-06-2010, 12:38 PM

Under different circumstances, I'd like to say this is Karma for posting all those meals on FB that I can't have. But since this is a more serious matter, I won't say that.

Seriously though Mac, sorry to hear that! I was looking forward to you getting back to your videos. Take care and keep us posted!

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#4)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to onetiredkris Send a message via Yahoo to onetiredkris
Default 09-06-2010, 04:15 PM

sorry to hear about this mac. take it easy buddy
(#5)
Old

AX
-Euro Man -
recarp82 is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via Yahoo to recarp82
Default 09-06-2010, 04:33 PM

sorry to hear that mac.hope you figure out what wrong.

Controlled labs supps.
(#6)
Old
...has GOT Strong!

Anabolic Addiction
getstrong is a jewel in the rough

Default 09-06-2010, 05:37 PM

Heal quickly Big Mac!
(#7)
Old
M.T. Neal has a spectacular aura about

Default 09-06-2010, 06:29 PM

Can't think of what the thing at your shoulder blade is called but I've had it before, it's a sharp pain and lasts for several days to a week. Don't think there's anything for it but time to let it heal and try not to agrivate it. Do you see a chiropractor? Love mine but I don't go as often as I should.
(#8)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
Gerbilo is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via AIM to Gerbilo
Default 09-06-2010, 06:45 PM

Hope it all works out in the end. Heal up!
(#9)
Old
matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future

Default 09-06-2010, 07:06 PM

I hope you get better Mac

"The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

"Doubt me, hate me, you're the inspiration I need" - HateBreed
(#10)
Old
Voice of Reason
MIA
kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of

Default 09-06-2010, 07:41 PM

chiropractor is my first option. With a little time they can help.
Keep us up to date.

The mind and the body are interrelated: what you do to one necessarily effects the other. There must be a balance between the two. If your body is strong but your mind is weak, you are a powerful instrument with no direction; such an instrument rarely produces good. If your mind is strong but your body is weak, then you may be filled with purpose and good intentions but have no strength necessary to act on your impulses. You must strengthen your mind to control your body; and strengthen your body so you can always follow the good directions of your mind.
(#11)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 09-06-2010, 08:48 PM

I'll keep everyone up to date I still have to see my chiropractor tommorow. But I'm going to my Dr. On Wednesday

(#12)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 09-07-2010, 04:16 PM

New diagnosis.

Just went to the chiropractor and I have 3 rib heads that have been pulled out. She said it would have been better if I would have had broken ones. Oh well. Going to the other Dr. Tommorow.

(#13)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
PAPAW is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via AIM to PAPAW
Default 09-07-2010, 04:22 PM

Ow, sorry to hear that Mac. Take er easy and I'll be looking forward to seeing ya post those workout vids when you can.
(#14)
Old
AA EFX
- B-RAD -
brad1224 is a jewel in the rough

Default 09-07-2010, 04:29 PM

at least you have an idea now
good luck at the doc on wed

Obsession is what weaklings call the dedicated, do or die, never give up, if you are not 110 into bodybuilding get the fuck out now, rip it off the floor and lift, IF THE BAR AINT BENDING YOUR JUST PRETENDING!

AAEFX Rep

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AllAmericanEFX
Twitter: @AllAmericanEFX
Instagram: @AAEFX

http://www.aaefx.com
(#15)
Old
M.T. Neal has a spectacular aura about

Default 09-07-2010, 07:01 PM

ouch, sorry to hear that, I have heard it takes less time to get over rib fractures. Hope the Dr. has better news.
(#16)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 09-07-2010, 08:39 PM

me too

(#17)
Old
Voice of Reason
MIA
kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of

Default 09-08-2010, 05:34 AM

Get better soon Mac, my ribs are sore as hell on the lft side. Hit the ground on the bike and knocked a little wind out. Getting up from the bench requires a roll to the right move. When I get to about rep number 8 on becch I can feel the impact zone. Been 2 weeks and it's much better.

The mind and the body are interrelated: what you do to one necessarily effects the other. There must be a balance between the two. If your body is strong but your mind is weak, you are a powerful instrument with no direction; such an instrument rarely produces good. If your mind is strong but your body is weak, then you may be filled with purpose and good intentions but have no strength necessary to act on your impulses. You must strengthen your mind to control your body; and strengthen your body so you can always follow the good directions of your mind.
(#18)
Old
IPYU - Director Of Ops
IPYU Matt has a spectacular aura about

Default 09-08-2010, 08:24 PM

Get well soon Mac, we're rooting for you here at HQ

"A man has to have goals and that was mine, to have people say, ĎThere goes Ted Williams, the greatest hitter who ever lived." - Ted Williams
(#19)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 09-09-2010, 10:46 AM

I will be back in action first thing Monday.

I got some Flex rel or cyclobenzaprine and a round of MethyIPREDNISolne

The Flexerel Seems to be working already.

I just can't lift real heavy but I will make this work. Hell I feel better when I'm working out.

(#20)
Old
bamagirl19 has a spectacular aura about

Default 09-09-2010, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoaringMad Mac View Post
I will be back in action first thing Monday.

I got some Flex rel or cyclobenzaprine and a round of MethyIPREDNISolne

The Flexerel Seems to be working already.

I just can't lift real heavy but I will make this work. Hell I feel better when I'm working out.
Hope you get better soon!!!

Losers make excuses and winners make it happen

Current supplements: fish oil, muti-vitamin, Isopure zero carb protein, creatine monohydrate, N.O. xplode