IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Training and Exercise > Training and Diet Blogs
Reload this Page My Goal to 250
Training and Diet Blogs Post your journal to help you keep track of your progress and goals. Receive support, suggestions, and guidance from other members.

(#21)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 11-02-2011, 04:01 PM

Just went and got BF3 just a little while ago. I've been playing Dead Island and I'm still going to play it too. Good thing is my stationary bike is right by the TV and xbox.

I'll show you guys my set up so you see how easy I can just sit there and burn calories while doing nothing. LOL.

Going home and cracking open BF3 and getting on the bike.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouija View Post
Play video games at night. 1 it keeps you too busy to eat, 2 gives your mind something to do, and 3 going to bed a lil bit on the hungry side is good for teh weight loss. Best of luck Mac.

Ps, make that game bf3, you won't regret it lol

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#22)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 11-02-2011, 04:05 PM

Holy shit I almost forgot.....

My Nintendo 3 DS i got for hunting season has a pedometer in it that is supposed to track your progress too. Cool. I will look more into it. there is also a game you can purchase kinda like a personal trainer with it to use while walking or doing stuff like pilates yoga and other body activated stuff. Gotta look more into this. I'll get back with you later on this too.

(#23)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
JohnBeef will become famous soon enough

Default 11-02-2011, 04:17 PM

Dont stop movin Mac! Dont stop fighting! Dont stop believing!

" And this time I really mean it when I say it... LIGHT WEIGHT BABY" - King Ronnie after 2011 neck surgery.

Good nutrition is Universal

(#24)
Old

AX
-Euro Man -
recarp82 is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via Yahoo to recarp82
Default 11-02-2011, 04:22 PM

keep pushing it mac.never surrender.

Controlled labs supps.
(#25)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 11-02-2011, 04:34 PM

I think if this log goes dormant by Mac for more than a few days....I have his phone #. I'm gonna hound him. I know his address.....I can scratch on his screens (unless Lisa says stop).

If you take a break from this log....you have to ask our permission and state why. LOL!

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#26)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 11-02-2011, 04:39 PM

I agree with that

(#27)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to onetiredkris Send a message via Yahoo to onetiredkris
Default 11-02-2011, 04:49 PM

Let's do this Mac. Doing it for appearance is always fun and all, but this is your health man: your back and knees need you to get this done once and for all.
Time for the boss to go beast mode
(#28)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
ouija is a jewel in the rough

Default 11-02-2011, 05:56 PM

About the support thing.

Your dreams are always gonna be the most important to you than they will be to anybody else. So keep dreaming. Keep believing. Keep pressing foward. So all those warriors out there...be encouraged.

-got that off some Kai Greene vid.

"Ain't nothin to it but to do it"

"If I'm gonna die tonight, if this weight is gonna kill me tonight, then so be it."
(#29)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 11-02-2011, 09:01 PM

Got my stationary bike riding done tonight not as long as I wanted but I'm using Battle Field 3 as my fun training tool for this at night after dinners.

Kinda cool just normal pace pedaling when walking and when running I sprint to about 20 miles per hour when I have to shoot and move just back down to about 14 to 15 mph

Got me worked up and sweating.

(#30)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 11-02-2011, 09:45 PM

Good deal Mac! It would be cool if they made a game interactive with pedaling!

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#31)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
PAPAW is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via AIM to PAPAW
Default 11-03-2011, 08:50 AM

Mac I understand the way you feel brother. You have it in you and you can do this. I have to agree with Ouija on staying busy. I'll be checkin this thread out daily and giving you all the support I can.
Good luck this year deer hunting, just wear your safety harness. I don't want to read or see a clip from the hospital.
(#32)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 11-03-2011, 08:53 AM

that would be cool if they did.

Got my walk on this morning. same thing as yesterday but walking two pugs this morning. Hell that is like walking with a damn weight vest on. Double duty to make them walk and not want to stop and piss on everything.

Good thing getting the little guys out walking though Rudy my oldest pug needs it bad.

(#33)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 11-03-2011, 08:54 AM

Don't worry about that Papaw, I'll be in shooting houses this year. I worked long enough this summer putting them houses up I'm going to hunt in them. Most of the latter stands we have aint worth a dime anyway so I won't be worrying about getting in them and our shooting houses have been put in very good places for morning bucks to roam in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAPAW View Post
Mac I understand the way you feel brother. You have it in you and you can do this. I have to agree with Ouija on staying busy. I'll be checkin this thread out daily and giving you all the support I can.
Good luck this year deer hunting, just wear your safety harness. I don't want to read or see a clip from the hospital.

(#34)
Old
AX
DevilDog324 will become famous soon enough

Default 11-03-2011, 01:41 PM

Mac you got this! You know you got all the support you need here! When the going gets tough, the tough get going.

Team AX
AX Sponsored Athlete

Liftin weights, and eatin steaks!

If you're not going to enter the pain zone on leg day, you might as well go play hopscotch in the parking lot of your gym.
(#35)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 11-04-2011, 08:50 AM

Got up walked this morning. The kreepers came in the this morning and wanted to keep me in bed. It was so comfortable and I was sleeping so good but I pushed through. Even Jax did not want to get up this morning but he did and he was wearing his new little warm suit to keep him warm too.

(#36)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 11-04-2011, 08:51 AM

Going to continue to get up and walk on the week end too. Starting Monday I will extend it a little bit for this next week and try to keep extending it week after week .

(#37)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
FearnonebutOne is a jewel in the rough

Default 11-04-2011, 09:31 AM

Better and better son.....

Blessed are the Peacemakers
The pain of SELF-DISCIPLINE will never be as great as the pain of REGRET "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
(#38)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 11-04-2011, 04:24 PM

how you likin the bf3 man?

"If I'm gonna die tonight, if this weight is gonna kill me tonight, then so be it."
(#39)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 11-04-2011, 04:34 PM

I am loving it getting my ass winded on the campaign and riding the bike .

I had to stop while doing the Dogfight part and just play it. I will be getting online this weekend and will try to ride my bike while I play that as well.

So far loving every minute of it. Sure beats COD

(#40)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 11-05-2011, 07:55 AM

Single player sucks IMO. I only played up to the part where you follow the wire for the IED and have to "man the lmg" on the bridge...utterly stupid overly strict bs AI in that part so I quit. But if you like it, be prepared for a new addiction online lol.

It becomes a much much more creative and intense game. Remember, if that ahole keeps sniping you out a window...just blow up the damn building.

On the plus side, more addiction just means more cardio lol