IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Supplements > Q & A with LG Sciences
Reload this Page Cutting Andro Kit Log
Q & A with LG Sciences Questions & Discussions about LG Sciences products and recommendations here

Cutting Andro Kit Log
(#1)
Old
19dan89 is on a distinguished road

Default Cutting Andro Kit Log - 04-03-2014, 11:16 AM

Hello everyone,

I'm Dan,

Over the next few weeks I'm going to be using LG Sciences Cutting Andro Kit of which I am going to log with as much detail as I can.
My plan for the next 6 weeks is to re-comp. I will be competing in August and start my prep in June, so over the next 6-8 weeks I will be looking to gain slow but steady lean muscle gains and with the help of the cutting andro kit drop in bodyfat.

I currently train 4 times per week, with a high intensity Dorian Yates style, I will get some videos up of some of my lifts as we go. My split is:

Back
Chest & Biceps
Legs
Shoulders

It's a great routine for and training style for me as I always go as hard as I can.

My starting stats are:

Height: 5ft 11

Bodyweight: 212.5lbs, as of this morning
Bodyfat: 12% as of this morning, tested with calipers

Waist: 32 inches
Arms: 16.25 inches
Chest: 45 inches
Quads(close to knee): 21 - 22 inches
Thigh(largest part): 27 inches

I'll keep track of these measurements every week, along with pictures

My diet is as follows:

Protein: 320g
Carbohydrates: 320g
Fats: 70 - 80g

I have been slowly gaining muscle while maintaining my bodyfat levels with the diet I have been following so with the help of the cutting andro kit I should continue gaining muscle while dropping some bodyfat.

I hope people look forward to this log, I'm looking forward to doing it.

that's all for now.
(#2)
Old
xstraight_hatex is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to xstraight_hatex
Default 04-03-2014, 12:00 PM

Looking forward to your progress! I haven't done the cutting kit yet.

Repping LG Sciences http://www.lgsciences.com/ SAVE 30% USE CODE nalder30
Hydraulix Athlete http://hydraulix.refr.cc/5Q9WQQ3
Follow me on Instagram @joshnalder
Personal Trainer
NASM-CPT
ISSA-CFT, FT
IKFF-CKT LEVEL 1

Training Log: http://forum.illpumpyouup.com/showthread.php?t=15459

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.
(#3)
Old

Default 04-03-2014, 01:15 PM

Yeah, it's gonna be good, now im eagerly awaiting the arrival of my kit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xstraight_hatex View Post
Looking forward to your progress! I haven't done the cutting kit yet.
(#4)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 04-03-2014, 04:44 PM

tear it up!

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#5)
Old

Default 04-08-2014, 06:19 AM

I'm still going to be running this log, I'm just awaiting arrival of the kit!
(#6)
Old

Default 04-15-2014, 08:16 AM

My Cutting Andro Kit and EPIC have arrived.
Lets get this show on the road!

I'm going to be starting the cycle tomorrow (16th April)
My first training sessions will be on the 17th, and we'll be starting with legs!

(#7)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 04-15-2014, 09:12 AM

nice

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#8)
Old
xstraight_hatex is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to xstraight_hatex
Default 04-15-2014, 12:17 PM

Yeah buddy! In my experience by week the end of week 2 is where I really start to feel LG products kick in, and for some odd reason after the cycle is over I feel that I continue to make gains.

Repping LG Sciences http://www.lgsciences.com/ SAVE 30% USE CODE nalder30
Hydraulix Athlete http://hydraulix.refr.cc/5Q9WQQ3
Follow me on Instagram @joshnalder
Personal Trainer
NASM-CPT
ISSA-CFT, FT
IKFF-CKT LEVEL 1

Training Log: http://forum.illpumpyouup.com/showthread.php?t=15459

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.
(#9)
Old

Default 04-17-2014, 02:46 AM

I started with my first doses yesterday, it wasn't a training day so nothing to report there.

Today however is legs, and I'm lucky i've got my EPIC on hand because I'm feeling a bit tired!
(#10)
Old

Default 04-17-2014, 08:38 AM

Ok so today is my second day, nothing out of the ordinary as it hasn't been long. But, the EPIC I used for my leg session was crazy, I felt like a mad man. Weight on everything was up. My session went like this:

Leg Extensions - 3 sets, I do 2 warmups going up in weight, then a max weight(full stack) until failure and then some forced reps.
Hack squats - same as extensions. I worked up to 3 45s and a 35 each side for 10 reps.
Squats - worked up to 405 for 1, then repped 355 for 6. should of had 8 but it was up 25lbs from last week.

Then I did leg curls for 3 sets
and still legged deadlifts - 355 for 6

I could barely walk after this, so good session!
(#11)
Old

Default 04-19-2014, 09:06 AM

my 4th day on the Cutting Andro Kit. Today I trained shoulders & Tris. I was actually quite tired today so I took some EPIC Liquid pre workout before I went, I won't use it every sessions, only on big days and when I'm tired. For shoulders I did

DB Press 1 set of 5 with the 90s, been stuck at this for 3 weeks now, but my second and third set of 80s then 75s are going up nicely
Side laterals - 1 set to failure with the 35s, then another 3 sets to failure with the same weight, obviously a lot less reps though.
Rear delt flyes - same as side lateral but with the 40s
Cable side laterals - I did a drop set today, started with number 5(whatever that is!) and did 10 reps each arm, and kept going down until number 1.
Tri Pushdowns - I can pretty much rep the stack on these which is'nt the best but nevermind. I did 1 set to failure, then halved it and then did double what I got with the first set. In this case it was 20 for the first set so I had to get 40 reps, which burned!
Skullcrushers - I've been slowly creeping up 1 rep at a time for a few weeks now with 100lbs, today I did 9
DB Tricep extentions(behind the head) - the last thing, i'm practically dead by this point, I did however manage 9 reps with 80lbs

It was a good session, my weight is down 0.5lbs from last week to 214lbs, but my strength is still going up, so hopefully that mean muscle gain and fat loss, I am looking better so I'ts looking good!
(#12)
Old

Default 04-22-2014, 02:20 AM

Yesterday (21st) was my 6th Day on the cutting kit, everything is going well so far, I'm even seeing places become leaner which is great being so early in the cycle.

I had some EPIC pre-workout for this day as well which definitely gave me a huge boost.

I trained back as usual on a Monday, it went like this:

All exercises have 1 to 3 warmup sets of 25%, 50%, 75-80% of 8 to 12 reps, then one maximum set to failure and possibly beyond. (Dorian Yates, HIT style)
Dumbbell Pull overs - 90lbs x 12
Close Grip Pulldowns - most of the stack(14) x 12
DB Row - 110lbs x 12
Wide grip cable row - most of the stack(13) x 13
Deadlifts - 405lbs x 5, 405lbs x 4
(#13)
Old

Default 04-25-2014, 05:37 AM

So, on Tuesday (22nd) I trained Chest and Biceps, everything is still getting stronger so the Cutting Andro Kit is doing its job. it went like this:

Decline smith bench - 245lbs x 8
Incline DB Bench - 105 x 8
Incline Flyes - 60 x 10
Concentration curls - 50 x 8
EZ Bar Curls - 100 x 10

These are all after 1 to 2 warmup for each movement.

I also dropped 1lb in body fat. So all in all, it's going well!
(#14)
Old

Default 04-28-2014, 07:48 AM

After a couple of days off due to slight illness I'm back in the gym

Today was hard!, I kind of felt a bit tired, but nothing to really worry about. It was back day, 12 days since I started the cycle.

The session went like this, after 1 or 2 warmups:
Dumbbell Pullovers - 90lbs x 8
Close Grip Pulldowns - 15 on stack(I'll have to check what the max is) x 12
Dumbbell rows - 110lbs x 12
Wide Grip Cable Rows - 14 on stack x 12 (I did 13 on stack last week for 13 reps)
Deadlifts - worked up to 495 x 1(not the cleanest rep!) and then did 315 x 10 clean reps to finish.

It felt hard today but it wasn't too bad of a session. I've had a few days of eating not as well as I could have, so I'm going to get back on track and smash those weights and reps next week!

Tomorrow is Chest and biceps
(#15)
Old

Default 04-30-2014, 10:57 AM

Today was a good day. Instead of taking a shot of EPIC like I have done previously, I mixed it with a bottle of water, I found this kept me going for longer as I as sipping it for the first half of the session.

It was shoulders today. My sessions went like this:

DB shoulder Press -80lbs 3 sets of 10, 8 , 6 (I went a bit lighter today to get more reps and improve form)
Side laterals - 35lbs max set of 12 reps, then 3 more sets, each time moving down in weight for max reps
Rear delt flyes - 35lbs max set of 12 reps, then 3 more sets, each time moving down in weight for max reps
Cable side laterals - Started with 6 on the stack for 10 reps, and did a drop set of 10 reps with each number (6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1)
Tri Pushdowns - We had a bit of fund here, started with the stack for 10 reps, and ran all the way down the stack, each time repping to the max. this burned!
Skullcrushers - 90lbs x 10 (dropped the weight a bit for more reps)
DB Tricep extentions(behind the head) - 80lbs x 7 reps
(#16)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Default 04-30-2014, 11:23 AM

Nice work! Glad it's working out for you!

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#17)
Old

Default 05-02-2014, 01:46 PM

Today was another awesome day, still making gains on strength and dropping fat!.

Today was leg day. I'll list all the movements but only the meaningful numbers. Most of the time I work up to a max weight and reps set, however, sometimes I like to change things up. As you will notice with the squat.

Leg Extensions - 2 warmup sets (pyramiding up), then one max stack set of 15 reps, and then i rest paused singles for about 10
Hack Squat - 1 plate x 10, 2 plates x 10, 3 plates x 10, 4 plates x 10. 4 Plates was a personal record for me. Each week I'm gaining about 5-10kg on this.
Squat - 1 plate x 10, 2 plates x 10, 3 plates x 5, 4 plates x 1, 370lbs x 5, 3 plates x 5, 2 plates x 8 paused reps, 1 plate x 8 paused reps. I went crazy on squats, I had a lot of energy today!
Lying Leg Curls - 2 sets, quite easy
Stiff Legged Deadlifts - 1 plate x 10, 2 plates x 10, 3 plates x 8
Standing Calf Raises - 3 sets of 30 - 50 reps. I like high reps on these so I rep until I can't move, step off, take 5 seconds, and then do the same. It burns!
Seated Calf Raises - 2 plates for 3 x 30 - 50, I did the same as Standing
(#18)
Old

Default 05-05-2014, 08:44 AM

05-03-2014

Saturday was chest day, it wasn't the best as I normally do chest on Tuesday, earlier in the week, therefore fresher.
Anyway I pushed the weight to see how I got on, it went like this:

Decline smith bench - worked up to 3 plates for 5 reps, then 2 plates for 3 sets of 10
Inc DB bench - worked up to 110lb DBs for 5 and then pyramided down for another 3 sets of 8 - 12
Inc Flyes - worked up to 60lbs for 8 reps
Conc Curls - worked up to 50s for 8 reps, then we had a mini photo shoot so a lot of static holds and strained faces!
Ez Bar curls - worked up to 100lbs for 2 sets of around 10

My weight is up a couple of pounds, however I am also getting leaner, so the re-comp is coming along nicely.
(#19)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 05-05-2014, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19dan89 View Post
..... still making gains on strength and dropping fat!.
This ^^^

(#20)
Old

Default 05-05-2014, 08:52 AM

05-05-2014

Today was a great day for back. everything went up in reps or weight and I felt like I had more to go once I'd finished! definitely enjoyed back day today. Here's how the session went:

Dumbbell Pull Overs - worked up to 95lbs for 10 reps
Close Grip Pulldowns - worked up to '15' on the stack and got this for 10 reps(2 more than last time)
One Arm Dumbbell Rows - worked up to 110lbs(out max weight) and got 13 reps, 1 more than last week
Wide Grip Seated Cable Rows - worked up to '15' on the stack for 14 reps, this was crazy as last week i did 14 for 12 reps!
Deadlifts - worked up to 405lbs for 6 reps, and then another set of 405 for 5 reps. Again another rep on each set since I last did 405 for reps.

All in all it was a good back day, getting stronger on all the movements. I'm 2 and half weeks in on the cycle at the moment so hopefully my strength will continue to grow as I continue to lean out a bit.

I only have until June 1st and then I start show prep for a show i'm doing in August. The reason for doing this recomp now is to give myself a little bit of a head start on my cut. Just in case!

Tags
cutting , cutting andro kit , lg sciences