IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Supplements > SUPPLEMENT LOGS
Reload this Page I-Focus - Test Log by BB12
SUPPLEMENT LOGS This is the thread for logging in your supplements for what you are taking and how it works. Either for yourself or logging for a company. Log it here.

I-Focus - Test Log by BB12
(#1)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
bb12 has a spectacular aura about

Send a message via Yahoo to bb12
Default I-Focus - Test Log by BB12 - 11-17-2013, 09:42 AM

I'll be keeping track from my first dose till it's finished to asses how my body and mental edge has been elevated by using this product:

Serving Size 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container 30

Amount Per Serving % DV

Energy Regulation Matrix 219.00 mg **

Caffeine Citrate Infinergy Dicaffeine Malate Caffeine Anhydrous **

Mood Matrix 260.00 mg **

R-Beta-Methylphenylethylamine N-Methyl-B-Methyl-Phenylethylamine HCl GABA (Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid) Noopept **

5 HTP (5-Hydroxy L-Tryptophan) **

Infinite Focal Matrix 841.00 mg **

Bacopa Monnieri Extract (whole plant) DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol) Bitartrate Choline Bitartrate **

Lions Mane Mushroom Extract (std. min. 30% Polysaccharides) (mycelium) Oat (herb) Pikatropin Picamilon Inositol **

Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract (std. min. 3% Rosavins) Lemon Balm Leaf Extract (std. min. 3% Rosmarinic Acid) **

Ginseng (Panax Ginseng) Root Extract (std. min. 80% Ginsenosides) **

Citicoline Sodium Dendrobium Nobile (Noble Orchid) Stem Extract Aegeline **

Huperzia Serrata Club Moss Extract (std. min. 1% Huperzine A)

All American EFX Rep

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AllAmericanEFX
Twitter: @AllAmericanEFX
Instagram: @AAEFX

http://www.aaefx.com

My comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of All American EFX and they are my own.
(#2)
Old
eericksen is on a distinguished road

Default 11-17-2013, 09:55 AM

Nice start....looking forward to your review!!!

ProSupps Representative
RESULTS...PERIOD!

ProSupps Homepage
http://www.prosupps.com/

Offcial Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/ProSupps

Twitter:
@ProSupps_LLC
(#3)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 11-17-2013, 01:03 PM

okay I couldn't wait so the first thing I noticed was increased body temperature about a half hour I start to notice an increase awareness of colors for a little bit brighter also too I did notice some more focused on more than normal. I did get a little bit of a nervous feeling "high" of that of a strong stimulant.

Other than that.... Day 1 has been a success and time to watch some football

All American EFX Rep

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AllAmericanEFX
Twitter: @AllAmericanEFX
Instagram: @AAEFX

http://www.aaefx.com

My comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of All American EFX and they are my own.
(#4)
Old
eericksen is on a distinguished road

Default 11-18-2013, 08:00 AM

Excellent! How are you with stims in general?

ProSupps Representative
RESULTS...PERIOD!

ProSupps Homepage
http://www.prosupps.com/

Offcial Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/ProSupps

Twitter:
@ProSupps_LLC
(#5)
Old
c0yled0tc0m is on a distinguished road

Default 11-18-2013, 08:26 AM

I have to agree with bb12, I started today for my first dose. Took more towards 45 minutes to an hour to feel the temperature rise but I also noticed a slight since of color awareness so far. I am going to do my own log but I figured I would chime in. I'm also using cellular c4 extreme pre w/o

"Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither was your body. Get outta your head about it and just show up!"-Tony Horton
(#6)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 11-23-2013, 08:07 PM

I'm usually good with stims, unless it has yohimbe in a priduct.

Past couple days I experienced a range of different levels of cognitive and sense of alertness.

Days I just had it with just my morning eggs, was when it seemed to really impact or cause a bit if jitters.

When it's taken with my carb source (oatmeal)... the effects are still present..., just not as strong.

Overall, I'm enjoying iFocus. I really need to see how this would work as a preworkout.

Also,what are your thoughts of taken 2 and then 60 minutes later 1 more to really capture a euphoria state?
(#7)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 12-02-2013, 12:18 PM

Another great week using I-Focus with details outlined below and how I adjusted them to reap the same if not better effects of the supplement.

End of blister pack #2* - What I’ve noticed during this week and seems to be a pattern with me an most supplements other than (staple items like Protein):

-Food intake with this plays a big role on how my body reacts to the absorption of the ingredients

-Started taken it before or during the prep time of breakfast to allow for caps to dissolve in my system

- “Open Concept”, open up caps and just pour them into my mouth and wash down with some BCAA’s

- “Open Concept” with health Fat

- Empty stomach with just morning BCAA’s 20 minutes before breakfast

- “Open Concept” with a 8oz coffee chaser… breakfast about 30-45 minutes later (WOWZAAAA!!)

- “Open Concept” with only egg whites for breakfast then 12oz coffee about 2 hours after

I have to admit, I know many would just run a review log on a product and then just pop the caps… log about it and be done.* Well, when it comes to me and supplements… I like to experiment to see what method works best for me and how my body feels.* Out of all the methods I used above for this past week, I love the “Open Concept” and this goes with any supplement that I use (Raw form and powder for absorption all the way down)* My thinking behind this is at any given point from the time you ingest anything, the acid content (mouth to stomach) of the ingredient will be absorbed at different rates or destroyed.

----

To sum up this week, I’d have to go with my two favorite methods and really put this on a whole new level for me since my body was getting used to the normal process (ingestion) of the product.

“Open Concept” with only egg whites for breakfast then 12oz coffee about 2 hours after:* I found this method to be easy on my stomach, and yet really boost the I-Focus to a whole new level.* I mean, I was still getting that increase focus, colors, clarity… but this was at a whole to level and without the stim shakes.* I found this to actually prolong the effects with the coffee booster.* Cranked, I tend to be or use stims on the high end now a days and think why this actually worked as it did.* My body seems to require more of a kick to feel the impact, but overall … I really liked this protocol and felt great for hours.

“Open Concept” with a 8oz cold coffee chaser… breakfast about 30-45 minutes later (WOWZAAAA!!): Ridiculous focus and not for the weak minded right here.* I mean the body temp was increased (more than normal), focus was dead on, and energy was through the roof.* I was able to get everything I needed done with the yard work and then proceeded into the house to help my wife. **I think I now know what it feels like to have ADD!! Overall, it did get to a point that I want the feeling to stop and almost had that low insulin feeling, even though I was eating my normal food plan.* I think even though this method was extreme, if I would have had food maybe within 20 minutes or closer to the dose… it may have slowed down that 0-90 feeling a bit, but there was never a crash and burn feeling.

----

Going to take a few days off and come up with some other “experiment methods” and see what we can come up with.*

*Just so you guys know, the supplement company didn’t recommend these protocols and these are experiments that I’m trying on my own.

Copy/paste from phone and hope this all formats correct
(#8)
Old

Default 12-03-2013, 10:37 PM

well bb12, I haven't been,keeping a,log besides my notebook log and was going to post it a review at the end of the cycle. I have also finished the sevond blister pack, so my thought is that I myself haven't adjusted to it too much. I get great results from it every day, and besides the color euphoic feeling I got originally I reallg enjoy this product, but going to try you ooen conceot tomorrow. will let u know how it makes me feel.

"Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither was your body. Get outta your head about it and just show up!"-Tony Horton
(#9)
Old
1morerep is on a distinguished road

Default 12-09-2013, 08:13 PM

Good log so far. I'm glad to receive a bottle of I-focus also. I can keep with everything at work, the gym and kids at home. I'm still have a little over a 1/3 in the bottle and plan to do a review of my own on Sunday or next morning. Good stuff, bb12, eericksen & PS!!!
(#10)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 12-09-2013, 09:02 PM

Yours came in a bottle?
(#11)
Old
1morerep is on a distinguished road

Default 12-09-2013, 09:17 PM

No. Small box with 60 black/red caps, but transfer to a bottle to keep in order in my supplement room.

* Sent or pack by DH...
(#12)
Old

Default 12-10-2013, 09:50 PM

so,bb12 I tried your opening the capsule method out and that was such a blast man, hit me harder quicker...but I kinda got a crash from it. been trying things like taking it later in the day and it keeps me going longer. good stuff. my review is going to go up next week, but thanks for keeping a more detailed log up here

(#13)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 12-17-2013, 09:05 PM

Awesome!!

Yeah man, you have to experiment a bit with things