IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Training and Exercise > Training and Diet Blogs
Reload this Page John Beefs at it again!!!
Training and Diet Blogs Post your journal to help you keep track of your progress and goals. Receive support, suggestions, and guidance from other members.

(#21)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
JohnBeef will become famous soon enough

Default 08-13-2013, 11:54 AM

Haven't made it to the gym in a few days So much harder with the baby. Wife likes to go with me and its hard to find a sitter at 11pm Maybe tonight I'll sneak in.

" And this time I really mean it when I say it... LIGHT WEIGHT BABY" - King Ronnie after 2011 neck surgery.

Good nutrition is Universal

(#22)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 08-13-2013, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBeef View Post
YEAH BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#23)
Old
c0yled0tc0m is on a distinguished road

Default 08-13-2013, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Haven't made it to the gym in a few days So much harder with the baby. Wife likes to go with me and its hard to find a sitter at 11pm Maybe tonight I'll sneak in.
Dude, I feel your pain times two! I have twins...it gets harder when they get older, mine are 3 now! Good luck
(#24)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 08-14-2013, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0yled0tc0m View Post
Dude, I feel your pain times two! I have twins...it gets harder when they get older, mine are 3 now! Good luck

Ahh by 3 he will be lifting with me!! buwhahaha!!

" And this time I really mean it when I say it... LIGHT WEIGHT BABY" - King Ronnie after 2011 neck surgery.

(#25)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 08-15-2013, 12:18 AM

Had an excellent shoulder workout tonight. It was a little rough starting out but once I got moving it felt good. hopefully this is a sign of good things to come!!! Also threw in some abb work and a nice run.

I'm gettin the gym bug again!!!!!

(#26)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 08-15-2013, 03:33 PM

Nailed Breakfast: 515 cals. 75g Carbs. 32g Protein.
2nd meal: 460 cal. 45g Carbs. 29g Protein.
3rd meal in about 30 min.

Just had to get a lil pep in my step!!

Back and Biceps tonight. Wayy to excited I love back day!!

(#27)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 08-15-2013, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Had an excellent shoulder workout tonight. It was a little rough starting out but once I got moving it felt good. hopefully this is a sign of good things to come!!! Also threw in some abb work and a nice run.

I'm gettin the gym bug again!!!!!

(#28)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 08-15-2013, 11:49 PM

Back and Bicep night was excellent. Left home a lil pooped so I stopped and grabbed a ABB Speed Shot pre- workout from the 711. 2 servings cost me $3.50 ( eww ) but it helped me wake the F#%^ up!

3 - 4 exercises for the back and bis. I'm feelin good.

Post workout shake looks like:

1 scoop BPI protein powder in 1.5 cups milk. 1/2 cup old fashioned oats, table spoon peanut butter, and 1 banana.

40g + protein, 55g+ Carbs. ... I need to get some Universal Nutrition - Real Gains back!! I miss that stuff!

Weighed in at 189.9 lbs on 8/15/13. Starting weight was 185.6lbs.. on 7/26/13.

200lbs. I see you in the distance!! I've done it before I'm doing it again. Can't stop won't stop!!!!!!!

(#29)
Old

Default 08-16-2013, 08:36 AM

Post workout shake looks a little thick, but bet it tastes good!

I dunno about you, but I use jack3d micro for a pre workout and it's always the goto when I'm dragging.

How's the late night workouts treating you? I find I can't sleep for a while after a solid workout.
(#30)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 08-16-2013, 09:58 AM

I bet that was thick LOL

(#31)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 08-18-2013, 09:54 PM

yeah haha. The oatmeal was a little rough at the end.

As far as sleep goes once I get home and sit around for an hour or 2 and im alright to go to bed. See I train so hard I use every bit of the pre-workout... hahaha :P

My brothers swear by 1.M.R. .. I really enjoyed "Shock Therapy" by Universal Nutrition. Nice constant alertness through the whole workout and no "drop" or crash afterwards.

(#32)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 08-19-2013, 10:48 AM

I just tried a sample pack last week of the Body Rush by force factor and had an excellent workout. Even on leg day I was able to go home and still had some energy to do some stuff around the house.

(#33)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 08-19-2013, 11:47 PM

Nice Mac. How did ForceFactor ever turn out? Last I heard about them they were kinda shady / not willing to send samples, etc..

(#34)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 08-19-2013, 11:50 PM

Did Chest and Triceps tonight. Did some good work! Weights going up.. I feel sore!!

Feels good! Another banana/ oatmeal / 25g BPI shake. I cant wait to buy some REAL GAINS!!!!!!!

http://www.illpumpyouup.com/universal/real-gains.htm

I see a few other places get Real Gains in 10lbs bags. Who do we talk to about getting a price quote / see if thats available here? Tim M!! where you at!!!!

(#35)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 08-20-2013, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Nice Mac. How did ForceFactor ever turn out? Last I heard about them they were kinda shady / not willing to send samples, etc..

Hmmm that is weird. I got some good samples from the store. I like their stuff I never had a crash afterward in fact I had more energy to go home and finish some stuff around the house last night.

(#36)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 08-20-2013, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoaringMad Mac View Post
Hmmm that is weird. I got some good samples from the store. I like their stuff I never had a crash afterward in fact I had more energy to go home and finish some stuff around the house last night.
Maybe I'm thinking of a different brand then.

(#37)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 08-20-2013, 11:24 PM

Well did some Leg work tonight. Crawled out of the gym so I guess it was a good workout

Legs is my least fav. body part to workout.. but I still gotta break um' down!!

Used some RoaringMadMac theory and played around with different weights and reps. It was a nice change of pace from my old workouts. did some high rep stuff, heavy weight stuff.. worked on some negative movements etc. Was a good time.

(#38)
Old

Default 08-21-2013, 05:19 AM

Legs are my favorite! Shread em up is what I say!

Your doing pretty good getting back o the grind beef...keep it up!
(#39)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 08-25-2013, 07:54 PM

Well havent made it to the gym in way too long. I'm getting ready for college and between work and the fam theres just not enough time in the day.

On the plus side I get a free gym membership to the local YMCA. too bad their hours suck. I'll get $10.00 my current gym too a month so that helps.

Gotta get back on track!!

(#40)
Old
RCSS
- IPYU GURU -
emekajokammor is just really nice emekajokammor is just really nice

Default 08-28-2013, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearnonebutOne View Post
Damn its like a reunion in here!!!
I'm happy I made it to the party!!

Beefcake!! Happy to see you back at it. Take you time getting back into the groove brother

Emeka "The MeNAcE"Okammor

Visit me at www.EmekaOkammor.com

Philippians 4:13
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

Luke 1:37
"For with God nothing shall be impossible."

Ronnie Coleman Signature Series V.I.P. Athlete

www.thesimplefitness.com
Tell a friend...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emekajokammor For This Useful Post:
bb12 (09-10-2013)