IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > General Topics > Post Your Pictures
Reload this Page Daniel Progress Pics
Post Your Pictures Lets see what dedication and years of training have created!!

Daniel Progress Pics
(#1)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default Daniel Progress Pics - 07-28-2012, 03:50 PM

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#2)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 07-28-2012, 03:50 PM

[*][*][*][*][*][*]

(#3)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 07-28-2012, 08:57 PM

In studying these pics I have to say you are bigger than you think you are. Of course we still have work to do so just sit back and enjoy the ride and lets train everyday we are in there like we have a purpose ( for which we do) . Quit thinking your are to small You are not. You will drive yourself crazy thinking like that. You are ahead of the game right now. Let's just have some fun with it

(#4)
Old
quickfit24/7 has a spectacular aura about

Default 07-28-2012, 09:47 PM

To be completely honest these pics are very, very discouraging to me. I hope it is just my terrible posing ability that has caused these to turn out so bad. Considering the time and sweat I have put into this I feel like I should be miles ahead of what these pics show.
(#5)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 07-28-2012, 10:34 PM

we can always do some more and get them right. I can take these down and put some up that you are happy with. sometimes it is the lighting and sometimes the person taking the pictures. I will admit I am not a photographer

(#6)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 07-29-2012, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quickfit24/7 View Post
To be completely honest these pics are very, very discouraging to me. I hope it is just my terrible posing ability that has caused these to turn out so bad. Considering the time and sweat I have put into this I feel like I should be miles ahead of what these pics show.
Don't be disouraged big guy! I think it's a little bit of posing tweaks that are still needed and when you lean down more, it will make the muscles "pop" more. I think you have really good size and when you lean down...if don't correctly where you don't lose much of your lean mass...you are going to be much happier with how you look. Keep trucking brother! You are going to come out after you chisel down and look great!

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#7)
Old
matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future

Default 07-29-2012, 07:41 PM

Posing will make a huge difference. No need to be discouraged, just gotta keep tweaking the posing. Its not like we have spent hours practicing. We do maybe 10 minutes once or twice a week. When you have spare time just get on youtube and look up how to do the poses. Seeing that and then practicing on my own is what helped me the most.

"The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

"Doubt me, hate me, you're the inspiration I need" - HateBreed
(#8)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
Fed372 is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via ICQ to Fed372
Default 08-05-2012, 10:52 PM

whats body weight and body fat % in these? you look big and thick man... running through the motions takes time to perfect.

IF you doubt yourself you've already lost
(#9)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
PAPAW is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via AIM to PAPAW
Default 08-06-2012, 08:31 AM

I did my first competition this year and diet was drilled into my head, you have the tools, when you diet down everything will come into place. Like everyone kept telling me work at it, but have fun too. Also it's never to early to practice posing. Looks good so far. I'm just a beginner, but your far ahead of where I was when I competed in July. Good luck, you can do this, Stay positive!!
(#10)
Old

Default 08-06-2012, 11:44 AM

@fed...weight is 245. bf %...your guess is as good as mine

@papaw...i guess its like mac says "i have funhouse eyes" bc when i look in the mirror what i see is small
(#11)
Old
RCSS
- IPYU GURU -
emekajokammor is just really nice emekajokammor is just really nice

Default 08-06-2012, 12:07 PM

You'll be good on stage. When's the date?

Emeka "The MeNAcE"Okammor

Visit me at www.EmekaOkammor.com

Philippians 4:13
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

Luke 1:37
"For with God nothing shall be impossible."

Ronnie Coleman Signature Series V.I.P. Athlete

www.thesimplefitness.com
Tell a friend...
(#12)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
Fed372 is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via ICQ to Fed372
Default 08-06-2012, 12:33 PM

quick you need to know these things... have mac check it. with you.. If I had to guess Id say 12 ish...

IF you doubt yourself you've already lost
(#13)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 08-06-2012, 12:35 PM

We are training in such a way now that in 6 months he should be at at least 260 ( depending on diet) and about a good solid inch or two on all measurements.

He does not see it but we see him growing each week. Different muscles are showing that I did not see a month ago. That and a little different to training.

(#14)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 08-06-2012, 12:36 PM

Probably at 10% right now you can see veins in lower abs and upper abs and back. but not really sure right now.

(#15)
Old

Default 08-06-2012, 12:36 PM

im not sure the exact date yet. end of april/early may. yea prob 12-13%
(#16)
Old

Default 08-06-2012, 12:38 PM

if i would break out a razor and shave every now and again i wld prob see alot more definition lol
(#17)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 08-06-2012, 01:54 PM

Yep..... lOL

(#18)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 08-06-2012, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quickfit24/7 View Post
if i would break out a razor and shave every now and again i wld prob see alot more definition lol
duuuuuude! You don't know "hairy". LOL! Man I hate how God thought I was gonna live in the cold montains! I'm in Texas dammit!

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#19)
Old

Default 08-06-2012, 02:42 PM

trust me...i know hairy. i heard a lil kid whisper to his sister the other day that i look like a gorilla...true story
(#20)
Old
RCSS
- IPYU GURU -
emekajokammor is just really nice emekajokammor is just really nice

Default 08-06-2012, 02:48 PM

lol! Plenty of time. Keep having fun!

Emeka "The MeNAcE"Okammor

Visit me at www.EmekaOkammor.com

Philippians 4:13
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

Luke 1:37